You Didn't Ask (Reader x Nea...

By Uunouncium

How on earth can Billionaire Nea D. Campbell (older human form) and an odd jobs having teen named (F/n) (L/n)... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
Epilogue
Movin On

chapter 38

417 19 0
By Uunouncium

nea pov

i didnt want to believe it. i didnt want to lose myself in the dream. i wanted more than ever to deny the harsh reality. to live in the reality that i would die alone. at least that world felt real. i wanted to believe that i would wake up any minute now but its sooo hard. its so hard to resist the feeling. i tried time and time again to not immerse myself in the moment. to convince myself that this man didnt actually want me. that his hand racing over my body, feeling up my chest, wrapping around my waist, and.....well groping my ass rather lustfully. his desire for me was very hard to deny. i knew i was taking a risk here. i knew that if i were to give myself to this man, i would lose all control. its just....soooo hard to resist the feeling. its been sooo long since ive actually felt desired. since ive actually felt lusted after. as soon as he put the boy in his room, he was on me, his lips moving skillfully against mines. the moment my back was pressed against my bedroom door, i knew i needed him. i knew i needed him to want me, to need me, and to feel as if he couldn't go another day without me in his arms.

i resisted the urge to feel him up as we moved towards my king sized bed, him having kicked the door closed and locking it. i resolved myself not to even risk turning him off my such hands as mines roaming his youthful body. before i knew it, i was on my back, a man betwixt my legs, feeling on me as if i were 20 years younger. on of his hands made it inside of my jeans, caressing my behind shamelessly as if i weren't about 20 years his senior. one of his hands blindly undid my jeans. i felt them go slack before slowly sliding down off my hips and down my legs. he pulled away for the briefest of moments and discarded the accursed garment, leaving me in just my tee shirt and underwear. he could sense my disappointment at being the only one whose legs were made bare before him and undid his own jeans, quickly pulling them down and discarding them in the same manner as mines. his hands gripped my hips and pulled me down so that i laid directly under him. my face caught on fire as i felt something i haven't felt in a very long time, grinding its self against my underside: someone else's hard on. it was quite....large. probably the largest ive ever felt but i wasn't given the opportunity to take in his size. my shirt was pulled off aggressively and before i knew it, off when my boxers, leaving me completely exposed under him. the shame i felt at that moment was unlike any ive felt in my entire life. while i do work out to stay fit and healthy, my abs weren't near as defined as his when he removed his own shirt. i felt really.....soft against his solidity. his hands roamed my soft body, groping my bared bottom as if it were the finest thing he has ever felt in his life. he resisted the urge to remove his own undies, no doubt knowing that im not prepared for such a.....piece so soon.

he pulled away ever so slightly to look into my eyes. i had no idea what he could have saw in them to cause his lips to curl into a grin. a kiss, warm and fuzzy that made my entire body tremble in anticipation for the sexual activity its been deprived of for over a decade. i dont think ive ever been this hard in my life. he just felt so....good. his chest pressed against mines, his lips against the skin of my neck, not to mention his tight grip on my left butt cheek made me feel as if one more erotic touch would send me over the edge, forcing me to cum harder than i have in my life. he pulled away, this time putting two fingers in his mouth and swirling his tongue over them quickly. he lathered them with saliva quickly and i knew at that moment why it was important that i was extra clean just this morning when i showered. it was for this moment. when this man would come over and be with me in the way i had been missing for years. i watched in a mixture of fear and anticipation as his slicked fingers moved down and under my thigh. one slipped inside, making my back arch uncontrollably. it moved around inside me, feeling around for that little bundle of nerves. it felt a bit uncomfortable at first, ill admit. of course its to be expected. its been a long time since someone else has been inside me. shit. he grazed it. his slicked finger grazed it, making me throb. i thought this would be a game of cat and mouse, him constantly searching for it but never managing to pinpoint. the look in his eye completely changed, no doubt noticing my strained expression and his lips curled into a grin once again. his finger danced purposefully around the bundle of nerves, teasingly close. he knew what he was doing, didnt he? shit. it wont hurt if i just live in the moment, right? ive never not thought about what would happen in the future but this time.....this time i think its ok. at the very least i can enjoy this man. even if for one night. ok. just this once, im not going to think about the future. this time, im betting it all on this man.

reader pov

he had been tense the entire time but after i started getting him ready, he just...relaxed. finally. i could tell the swirl of emotions, reservations, and doubts must have finally settled. he third finger slipped in almost too easily. he has always been gay, that's for sure. i dont know what it is about him, i just really wanted to have him. it was when i was talking to him earlier that i saw something. it sparked something inside me that made me realize something: i have a thing for older guys. ive literally had two people who were younger than i, daisya and lavi, but other than that, they just get older and older. i dont know what it is.

im sure he didnt think of this but i did bring a condom. did i bring it with the intention of having sex? of course not. i didnt even fathom fully intending on nailing rhode's uncle into this huge bed till he screams my name. i just bring it just in case honestly. i didnt know if rikei would have called asking for some dick in the bathroom. while i knew he was clean, i did start wearing a condom with him just in case, as i will with nea. it was rather uncomfortable but i pulled it out the back of my undies and held it in my teeth as i tore it open. i removed my undies, letting my hard on fling against his leg. his breath hitched at the contact. i slid on the condom and pushed against him, earning a needy whimper. he gripped my arms tightly as i entered into him, enjoying his surprisingly tight warmth. he felt damn good, that's for sure. his eyes widened, no doubt noticing that i was bigger than i looked. i firmly planted my hips against his. his soft relaxed body, his big round ass that was soft yet firm in my hands. his chest that had some unkempt black fur littered across it. i could see the outline of his abs. they weren't pronounce like mines but there none the less. he started stroking himself, feeling on his own chest and pinching the nipples. at least he isn't afraid to show that this feels good. i lifted his legs high on my hips and slowly started thrusting, savoring his quivering and shortness of breath.

i kissed on his chest, sucking on his nipples and taking in his scent. it was good. warm and comforting. his caressing hand turned into a grip on my neck as i started picking up the pace, fully enjoying his suppleness. i quickly realized that this wasn't enough. i moved faster, trying to control myself but failing miserably. he stopped stroking himself, moving to grip the sheets in a strained attempt not to cum but he failed. he clenched, his face shifting to a relaxed expression as he squirted on his chest. i wasn't done though. i was getting close. i kept going, leaning down and kissing him as i held one leg against his chest and the other out the way as i pounded his neglected hole into the bed. i didnt take long at all for him to get hard again. his grip grew tighter on me as i fucked him. i felt that knot fast approaching. i soiled the condom but i couldn't stop long enough to change it so i kept going.

we came once more before i had changed the position, this time flipping him on his stomach. he spread his legs a little wider, presenting himself to me. his cheeks looked quite appetizing but i held back, this being the first time we've been together. i placed my hands on his cheeks and spread them, looking at his quivering hole. i positioned myself on top of him, straddling his ass before pushing back inside. i started thrusting, now being able to watch his cheeks jiggle with each impact. he started moaning, holding tight to a pillow as i kept going and going. i put my chest against his back and ground myself into him, kissing him warmly until we both clenched. i kept moving, pounding his soft ass until i couldn't hold back any more. i pressed myself as far into him as i could, earning a strained whimper as we both came together for the third time. i rolled off him, tossing out the condom. i took a minute to catch my breath. "that was AMAZING. we should do that again," i whispered, the biggest of grins on my face but all i got was....whimpering?

i looked over at him. his face was buried in a pillow and low whimpering was audible. i rolled over on my side and shook him. "whats wrong?" i asked, an air of concern in my voice. he pulled his head out the pillow and looked at me. the tears were just pouring out. "im...im a whore," he whimpered before sobbing into his pillow. "non sense. you dont just sleep around with people, nea," i rubbed his back soothingly. "but....but i was soo easy! i just met you today. didnt even talk much. no dating or anything," he whimpered. all the base had left his voice. he was just a sobbing mess. "the real question is what should happen after this. im gonna take a shower, open a window, and get ready to go. you gotta pull yourself together, nea. you had needs and i helped full fill them its fine if dating comes after that," i got out of bed and opened a window before heading into the bathroom.

nea pov

he...he is right. im no whore. this is just the first time ive had real sex in over a decade. i dont know why but as soon as we finished for the third time, i felt like dying. i was so ashamed of myself for being so easy. melting at the mere thought that i could have sex. i had reprimanded myself for being so relaxed as i was stretched out for the first time in ages. he is right. i dont sleep around with people. its just him. that's all. i sat up. aside from the dull ache from sex, i felt fine. better than ever actually. i felt like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. i got up and quickly changed the sheets. i opened a window just as he said. i let the breeze flow over me, making me shiver just a little. i hadn't put any clothes on just yet so i was pretty chilly in the late afternoon air. i stood there for a minute until i heard the bathroom door open. i looked back to see his grinning face. "feel better?" he asked, making his way to the bed in just his towel. "i feel like a new man," i admitted. i moved over, aiming for a kiss but he stopped me with a finger. my heart dropped. "shower," he said flatly. the relief poured over me. that makes sense. i went into the bathroom and got cleaned up. i brushed my teeth. it felt amazing. the warm water cascading over my body, washing the sweat away. i toweled off and put it around my waist before heading back inside the room. he had just pulled on his tee, having put all his other clothes back on already. he smiled as i walked over to him this time, simply wrapping a strong arm around my waist and pulled me close, pressing his lips against mines. it felt good kissing him. really good. his other arm wrapped around my waist and squeezed me tight. my hands rested on his shoulders. i felt whole again. i was reminded of that love i felt for him when i first laid eyes on him that fateful day. he started to pull away but i hadn't had enough. it felt like this is what i had been missing. what i had been looking for these past years. i couldn't let him walk away just yet. he pulled until the kiss was broken in a very audible pop. my face caught on fire. that was pretty intense. "looks like someone is ready for another round," he whispered against my lips. it was pressed against him, uncomfortably rubbing against my towel.

"he reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. "i need your number," he said simply. i took it and quickly input my contact information. he smiled, kissing me again as he put it in his pocket. he pulled away. i felt as if i were drunk. my eyes were heavy and i felt like melting into his arms. ive never felt so vulnerable in my life. "i will see you soon for an actual date, ok? ill text you my number and we can figure out when and where," i nodded. it all felt like a dream. just this morning i was drowning in self doubt and pity but now....well i feel like if he asked me to marry him i would say yes with out a moment's hesitation. he let me go and started towards the door. i knew that i couldn't stop him from leaving but oh god did i want to. its been a very long time  since ive cuddled with someone. he walked out the door. i walked to the door, finding myself content with just watching him as he left. he walked down the stairs and to the living room. i moved to the top of the stairs, watching from around the corner not to be seen. he stopped by the boy's room to kiss him good bye before making his way to the door. it opened, revealing rhode who had just got off work. "did you spend time with timothy?" she asked, not skipping a beat as she walked right past him. "yup," he started out the door. "are you gonna start coming by more often?" she asked before he closed the door. he chuckled. "im sure someone would love for me to come by more often," he looked right at me. my face caught on fire again as he winked. "what?" rhode was confused but he had already closed the door.

it was hard to get to sleep that night. what with the constant flow of questions from rhode, curious as to what happened while she was at work. i honestly thought it was obvious but who knows. if that wasn't enough, the flow of questions from timothy, curious as to the 'funny noises' and thumping coming from uncle nea's room. but those only scratched the surface as to what was really keeping me up. i dont know for sure but.....i think i might actually have a boyfriend. we will just have to wait and see what happens. i can wait, right?

==============================================================================

38 chapters before you finally mess around with nea. i think it might be some kinda trend. if you haven't figured it out already, each of the people you were with taught you something basically.

lavi: opened the world of homosexuality and got you hooked

kanda: got you used to the manliness of it (body hair, grunting, gritting teeth, etc.)

reever: exclusivity to a  certain guy for a while (reconciliation with him in the future)

sheril: maturity and tolerance for someone who is older than you, gives the first experience of a guy being in love with you (will come back to bite you soon)

marie: an intro to someone who is bigger than you, heavier, stronger, takes more to satisfy, first person who you actually had feelings for and wanted to do the long haul with, first guy to break up with you, someone you wanted revenge against

daisya: to show you how much more mature you are than you think, revealed to you how off track your life is, that responsibility is vital to getting ahead in life, how to take charge of your life, remind you of where you came from

socalo: being considerate to someone who isn't out yet, also to give a drastic increase to stamina and strength as well as endurance in the bedroom (tough love basically)

suman: how to wait, first boyfriend that you were willing to be with, how circumstances can affect your relationships, where a difference of age can weigh on the relationship if it isn't addressed properly, outline your dreams for the future, realize that you need someone with dreams that align with yours/someone who wont pressure you to move to fast

rikei: frequency and spontaneity of sex (sex in public places with little to no preparation before hand)

tyki: how to control your feelings and not get to deep with someone without knowing for sure if it was even possible for it to work out, how to avoid a soul crushing break up, consideration for someone of status whose reputation could be tarnished if you guys ever came to light unprepared to face the consequences

yeah this was a long author's note but i hope it shed some light on why the story went the way it did and how it can go from here on out. hopefully it answered some questions you may have had and brings everyone up to speed who may have been lost before

Ronald

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 19.8K 73
I woke up in the morning and felt the pain in a place I've never hurt before. I took a peek at my own body, and my mind went blank. My eyes found a m...
198K 10.2K 16
My life has never been roses and sunshine. I could go on and on about how I grew up in a broken household, a junkie prostitute for a mother who pimpe...
214K 7.4K 44
Zen Yodai, 27 y.o virgin 'straight' man. He claimed to be 'straighter than a ruler' but some people doesn't believe it (Me). Anyway, he died in the a...
239K 1.5K 48
Check out my Sonic Lemon 3 book! This one is done. Welcome to my new Lemon Book! Please read the rules! Also the policy same as my old book you have...