The Nanny

By bellisima18

SHE... Pretty, smart, an AB English graduate at Ewha Womans University with flying colors, she grew up in Se... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three (Finale)

Chapter Twenty Two

846 27 0
By bellisima18

The Nanny

It's been a week since Yuri showed up at the front of Mr. Minho's house and sadly he's back in his old self again. The old Mr. Minho, cold and no fun at all. He's been busy the whole week and Yoogeun and her seldom seen him around the house. It was a typical Sunday morning. Both her and Yoogeun were bored... they're on the kicthen, head were rested on the counter facing each other.

"Nanny.. I'm bored." said Yoogeun.

"Me neither.. Mr. Tattle-tale. What do you have in mind?" she asked.

"I wanna go somewhere... can we ask Daddy to take us somewhere?" Yoogeun said.

"I don't think it's a good idea.. your Dad is so busy nowadays."

"Bu it's Sunday.. Daddy has no work." Yoogeun pouted. "I miss Daddy.. he's not playing with me anymore."

Sulli ruffled Yoogeun's hair. "Okay... Nanny will take care of it." she said as idea popped up her mind. 

                                                                                 __

Sulli carefully open the doorknob of Mr. Minho's room.. disobeying one of the rules. She no longer mind.. someone should give him a little piece of one's mind. Good thing that it wasn't lock, she opened it and sneakily went inside. She found Mr. Minho sleeping down on his stomach.. she roam around his room. It was dark, blinds down.. it seemed he love dark colors since it's also has the same touch from his room in the beach house.

"So what's with the rule?" she muttered.. there's nothing in the room that was eye catching. Unless he's really a closet gay, but well.. he's not. Thos gay issues between was over... and definitely he's not one. She stared at his sleeping figure for a second. Contemplating on what she was doing there... on how she would woke him up. "Blinds!" she mumbled.. as she walked towards the window and open the blinds. Sulli saw Mr. Minho wrinkled his face.

"Yah.. what the heck?" Mr. Minho whimpered.

"Well it's Sunday morning Mr. Minho. It's time to wake up.." she said.

"Ms. Sulli?" Mr. Minho asked as he opened his eyes slowly. "What are you doing in my room?" he horribly asked.

"That's overreacting Mr. Minho, as if you seen a ghost. It's Sunday and your son wanted to bond with you.." she said.

Mr. Minho brush his hair with disgust. "You... have you forgot the rules?" he asked.

"What rules?" she asked back.. acting as if she doesn't know what he meant.

"Aish, get out!" he said pointing at the door.

"I won't.. " she said firmly said crossing her arms around her chest.

"Fine.." Mr. Minho said and carried her in his arms and throw her on his bed... to her surprise he also lie down and cuddled her tightly.

"Yah.. get off me." she said.. struggling from his tight embrace.

"I won't.. you wanted this right? I have no plans of getting up for more few hours.. but since you woke me up. I have to punish you." he said.. as he went back to sleep.

"You can't do this.. this is harrassment." she said trying to get up but he's too heavy that she can't move her body upward.

"Harrassment? You're funny Ms. Sulli, you're the one who barged in my room." he said.

"You'll take your hands off me.. or you gonna regret doing this?" she warned.

"Would you give me a favor Ms. Sulli.. for once shut your mouth and just let me indulge the moment." he said.. Sulli heaved a sigh..

somehow it feels good to be on his embrace.

"This is just so awkward.. what if someone see us in this position. What would they think?" she suddenly asked.

"Well.. they can think whatever they want to think. I don't really mind." Mr. Minho said which made her chuckle.

"Pssh.." she rolled her eyes.. suppressing a smile. Sulli move to her side as she faced him... she can't help but at stare at him.

"Stop staring at me." he said.. which made her wrinkle her nose in annoyance.. how come he can sense that she's staring at him?

"But I'm not.."

Mr. Minho chuckled. "Of course you're not." he said.. with his half closed eyes. Mr. Minho lean his face forward..

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked.. biting her lips.

"Hmm.. what do you think?" Mr. Minho asked back.. his eyes were now closed again but his head were leaning against her as if he was about to kiss her... they were on that position when she heard Yoogeun calling her.

"Nanny! Nanny? Where are you?" Yoogeun voice.

"Oh my.. let go of me. Yoogeun is here." she hissed.

"Hmm.." Mr. Minho just stirred.. she knew he's teasing her.

"Nanny? Nanny?..." called Yoogeun... she remembered that she left the door half open..

"Oh this is not going to be good.. yah!! Mr. Minho.. move." she's now in panic.. afraid that Yoogeun might see them in a a very uncompromising position.

"Nanny.. are you there?" Yoogeun's voice...as she can also hear the kid's footstep.

Sulli cringe.. she has to think of something, she knew Mr. Minho were just acting, he's doing this intentionally to pissed her off. She counted one to three..

one..

two..

"Nanny..." Yoogeun again called.

"Aish.. three!" she muttred as she punch Mr. Minho right through his nose with full force... it wasn't supposed to be as violent as that but she wasn't able to contain herself.

"Yah... what the...?" Mr. Minho wince holding his throbbing nose... she take the oppurtunity to let go from him as she roll herself down the bed... and leave Mr. Minho wince in pain.

"I'm sorry..." she begged.

"Nanny.. what are you and Daddy doing?" Yoogeun asked hands on his waist.. as he enters the room.

"Ah.. your Dad is sick? Yeah.. he's sick." she lied.. kneeling down the bed as if she was checking his Dad.

"Ugh.. you witch." she heard Mr. Minho cursed.

"I'm sorry... this was even all your fault." she said softly... so Yoogeun won't hear them. "Ahm.. baby. Let's go and get some ice pack and bandage." she said gesturing Yoogeun to go out from Mr. Minho's room.

Yoogeun and her were in the kitchen preparing the ice pack that she was supposed to bring in Mr. Minho's room.

"Nanny what happened to Daddy?" the kid asked.

Sulli was lost for words.. how can she explain that she was the cause why his Daddy's nose turned tomato red. "Ahm.. he fell on floor while asleep?" she lied. Yoogeun seemed convinced with her explanation as he nodded in response. They were both engrossed doing their own thing when Mr. Minho came to the kitchen.

"Ice.. give me some ice." Mr. Minho said... holding his nose.

"Oh Mr. Minho." she said biting her lower lip. "Ahm.. Mr. Tattle-tale, would you mind getting the bandage for your Daddy?" she turned towards Yoogeun.

"Okay.." the kid gladly obeyed as he went upstairs to get what she was asking for.

"Now.. here sitdown." she mandated.. gesturing Mr. Minho to sitdown on one of the stool chair.

"You'll pay for this.. look what you've done Ms. Sulli? I think I crooked my nose." Mr. Minho wince showing her his red nose.

Sulli suppressed a giggle. "Yeah.. that was really bad. You should have thought first the consequences before you took advantage of me." she said.. motioning Mr. Minho face to look up so she could put the ice pack on the swollen part. "You're still handsome, though."

Mr. Minho chuckled with her antics. "Is that a consolation?" he said.

"Well.. you can say that?" she said with an apologetic smile.

"Should I be thankful with this? Atleast you're here taking care of me.." said Mr. Minho... as if implying something.

"Oh c'mon.. don't flatter yourself too much Mr. Minho." she shook her head in dissent.. but suppress a smile as Mr. Minho was like a kid at the moment who's asking for attention.

"Nanny here's the bandage.." Yoogeun handed.

"Oh thank you.. what took you so long?" she asked as it took him about a minutes to come back.

"I forgot where I put it.. I had to rummage my toy box first till I found it." Yoogeun pouted.. she ruffled the kids hair as she pick one bandage from the box... she almost laugh when she saw the bandage.

"What's so funny?" Mr. Minho furrowed.

"Uhm.. how about a hello kitty design for a bandage. You don't mind.. do you?" she said with amusement.

"Whatever!" Mr. Minho snarled in annoyance.. which cause her and Yoogeun a giggles.

"There you go.." she said after putting on the bandage horizontally on top of his nasal bridge, as it was the most affected part.

"Yoogeun where did you get this hello kitty bandage?" Mr. Minho asked the kid. "Don't tell me.. you love hello kitty?"

"Daddy?" Yoogeun exclaimed. "Of cousre not, it's for girls." the kid pouted.

"But why you have one?" Mr. Minho insisted.

"But there's a male hello kitty." Yoogeun countered back.

"And yet you bought pink?" Mr. Minho teased.

"Aish... you two stop, it's just a bandage. Mr. Minho!" she scolded.. giving him a would-you-stop look as she can notice Yoogeun were starting  to get pissed.

"Nanny what's wrong with Daddy?" Yoogeun whispered at her.

"Nothing's wrong baby.. your Dad was just trying to tease you." she said soothing him.

"Is anybody here?" as Ms. Victoria's voice echoed around the house.

"Aunt Vic!" Yoogeun run towards the living room... Sulli followed the kid.

"Hi Yoogie.. where's your Dad?" asked Ms. Victoria... didn't even bother to give her a glance. She assumed that the lady was still mad at her... with no reason.

"In the kitchen.." Yoogeun replied.. Victoria just wave her hand to the kid and head straight towards the kitchen.

                                                                             __

Minho were about to follow the two as he heard Victoria's voice looking for him.. but he met Vic half on his way.

"What brought you here?" he asked.

"Oh..thank you cousin." Victoria sarcastically said. "Nice hello kitty bandage there. What happened to your nose?" Victoria asked.

"I fell down on the bed." he answered... which made Victoria raise her brow.

"Really?" Victoria asked she wasn't convince. "Anyway that's not what I came here... Yuri filed a motion to revise the custody agreement." Victoria said.

"Don't you think I don't kow that?" he said.

"Of course you knew.." Victoria answered to his question. "But what I am asking is.. what are you gonna do?" 

"She's Yoogeun's Mom.. I think she has the right to file any motion for reconsideration. It's in the law that any parent can use to try to modify a child custody agreement either with or without legal representation. I guess Yuri is ready to tell the world that she had a child.. so what am I supposed to do?" he stated.

"Am I really talking to you Minho? What do you mean by that? Don't tell me you're ready to share Yoogeun's custody with your ex-wife?" Victoria exclaimed.

"It would be a long process Vic.. I don't even think she'll win the case. She has no evidence of any circumstances that shows changes since the original custody agreement.. that would be considerable in court." he shrugged. Actually he's been contemplating with that matter for over a week... it wouldn't be so complicated if he'll give Yuri a consent... as he thought about what Ms. Sulli told him the day Yuri showed up. But he still take a hold of himself.. he doesn't want to make conclusions. He still think of what if's... as he don't trust his ex-wife.

"So you'll let her forego with filing the petition?" Victoria asked in wide eyed.

"I can't condemn that.. can I? Why are you so agitated about this matter anyway? I still have oppurtunity to counter her proposed changes.. in the court. Calm down.. okay." he said.

"Were talking about Yoogeun's welfare here.. I care so much about my nephew and you know I really don't like that woman from the start." Victoria said with fury.

"You don't like any woman.. who got link with me, anyway. So what's new?" he said.

"That's not the issue Minho." Victoria roll her eyes. "Why don't you just give her a money?" she added.

"I don't think she's after money." Minho said... he let out a sigh.

"Don't tell me.. you're having soft spot with your ex-wife?" Victoria asked with scrutiny... which made Minho smirk.

"What made you even think?...  I'm not." he shook his head.

"Just make sure you won't regret whatever decision you make Minho.. let's not compromise Yoogeun's welfare here. Yuri decided to give Yoogeun's custody to you fully. Then what? she'll show herself here claiming what she had given up four years ago?" Victoria stated.. though Vic has a point. Minho covered his face with his both hands as he don't know how to answer Victoria.. he's in a total turmoil. As his mind were in halves whom to listen to.. would it be Ms. Sulli? what if Ms. Sulli were right? but what if Victoria does?

Little did they know that Sulli and Yoogeun were listening to their conversation.

"Nanny.. are they talking about my Mom? Is Daddy going to give me to her?" asked Yoogeun innocently.

"Hmm.. no Yoogeun, honey. Your Dad will never give you to your Mom." she soothed him.

"Is she a bad person?" Yoogeun asked suddenly... which made Sulli narrowed her forehead.

"Who?"

"My Mom?" Yoogeun asked.

Sulli heaved a sigh... for she don't how to answer him. "I don't think she's bad, honey." she just said.

"You think so? How about your Mom, Nanny? What is she like?" Yoogeun asked.

"Hmm.. my Mom? Well, she's the most wonderful person I've known.. of course she's my Mom." she chuckled. "She's kindhearted.. loving.." she said. "It's just sad that..." Sulli cracked up.. as she remember the made up lies she told her Mom.

"What's wrong Nanny? Are you crying?" Yoogeun asked.. as he faced her.

"No." she shook her head as she simply wipe her tears. "I just miss my Mom." she added... they were on that state when her phone rang. "Oh wait.. honey, I need to answer this first. It's Aunt Amber.. you remember her, right?"  Yoogeun nodded... she smile and excuse herself to receive the call.

"Hello, Sulli.. your Mom is here!" Amber said in modulated voice.

"What? Are you serious?" she asked nervously.

"What the.. of course I am. She's here and she's looking for you?" Amber said..

"Amber is that Sulli? Why this kid haven't call me since last week.. are you hiding something from me?" her Mom's voice in the background.

"You heard her?" Amber said.. she absent mindedly nod. 

"Ah yes Auntie, do you wanna talk to her?"

"Talk to her.. I don't know what to tell her so I called you.. I didn't say anything to her." Amber continued with her modulated voice.

"Okay.." she said.. as she was lost for words.

"Hello Jinri.. where are you?" her Mom spoke.

Sulli cleared her throat first and gasp for some air. "Hey Mom.. I'm in the office. Hmm.. what brought you in city Mom?" she asked.. while biting her lower lip.

"Office? And is it necessary for you to ask your Mom.. I'm here because my daughter is in the city. What's wrong with you Jinri?" her Mom rants.

"Nanny!!" Yoogeun nudge her. Oh holy shit.. she cussed.. she automatically covered Yoogeun's mouth.

"Who's that?" her Mom asked. "Is that a kid? Where are you exactly Jinri?"

"Ah yeah.. a kid. I'm in a mall.. A male kid.. he's calling her Nanny." she lied.

"A mall.. I thought you're in the office?" her Mom asked sounding confused.

"Ahm.. I was in the office but I'm now in the mall." she answered.. with half closed eyes.

"Jinri...? you sounded like you're hiding something?"

Sulli didn't reply as she's guilty as charge.

"Hello.. Jinri? I'll see you there.. where are you?" her Mom insisted...

Sulli wished.. someone could hammer some sense of right and wrong into her so she could have the courage to tell her Mom the truth.

"What to do?" she cringe..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 832 63
About Laura and William
2.7M 109K 62
Sidharth Karthikeya Roy, a dangerous and powerful businessman who is a ruthless CEO of Roy group. He got entangled in an arranged marriage with Megha...
73.9K 11K 42
Setelah mengetahui bahwa dirinya mengandung, Larasati Kirana sangat kebingungan. Ia memang punya kekasih, namun mereka tidak pernah melakukan hubunga...
140K 8.7K 25
แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ซแ€ทแ€†แ€ฎแ€™แ€ฌแ€žแ€ฑแ€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ปแ€›แ€พแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€…แ€ฑแ€›แ€™แ€šแ€บjeon