Chapter Eleven

The Nanny...

Dinner with Mom

Sulli is getting ready to leave the house of the Choi's. She was left alone since they all gone out to celebrate Mr. Minho's birthday. They were inviting her but she refused to and told them that she has other plans for tonight. She look at her wrist watch it's 6 o'clock in the evening and she only have two hours to prepare for the dinner with her Mom. She already contacted Amber earlier and asked if she will stay the entire evening at her apartment and she said yes. Though she never told her bestfriend about her plans and she's sure Amber would be surprise.

She was supposed to leave when she meet Mr. Minho on her way out. She was surprise to see him back as early that night, he's supposedly celebrating his birthday with his so-called family but what is he doing here?... her thoughts.

" Oh Mr. Minho why are you here?" she asked.

" This is my house, right?" he snapped back with sarcasm.

She rolled her eyes. " Yeah, right." she just answered. She has no time to argue with him since she's in a hurry. She's walking her way out when Mr. Minho asked.

" Where are you going?" she frowned but answer him anyway.

" I'm taking the night off." she said.

" Night Off? A date?" Mr. Minho asked she just smirked.

" I'm going Mr. Minho. I'll be back before 11 o'clock." she just said and hurry herself to leave the house but stop when she realized that she has to call a cab first since she can't just walk her way out the Village at this hour. " Ugh.. how stupid of me."she mumbles looking at her wrist watch again. She faced palm, it's 30 mins ride to Amber's apartment.

" Need a ride?" Mr. Minho asked which made her surprised. One moment his so pettish and after awhile he's being nice. What's with this man?.. she though.

Crooking her head.  " No, thank you. I'll just call a cab." she said.

" Okay, I'm being courteous here Ms. Sulli, there's no taxi coming in the Village at this hour not to mention it's Sunday." Mr. Minho said unlocking his white BMW Alpina B7.

" Ahm wait Mr. Minho.. can I ask Mr. Kim to drive for me?" she asked instead.

" Mr. Kim isn't your personal driver Ms. Sulli, I'm offering you a ride, you decline so goodbye." Mr. Minho said smirking and get inside his car.

" Pssh.." she mumbles. She look at her wrist watch and felt helpless, she really needs to get there before seven. She heaved a sigh before deciding to knock on Mr. Minho's window car. He didn't make it too hard for her as he open his car window.

" Yes?.." Mr. Minho asked with an arched brows.

She heaved a deep sighed as she eats her pride. " Can I have a ride?" she asked in closed eyes.

" Huh! are you always like that when your asking a favor? with closed eyes?" she heard Mr. Minho said. Again she heaved a sigh and glance at him with half open eyes.

" Can I?" she asked. Mr. Minho shook his head.

" Say please..." he said.

" Aish, really now?" she said rolling her eyes.

" I'm in hurry Ms. Sulli, so if you'll excuse me I'm closing my window now." Mr. Minho said arrogantly.

" Okay fine, can I have a ride... please?" she said. For the first time she seen him smile.