Chapter Thirteen

The Nanny..

Minho used to go to office without even taking breakfast he just let her secretary buy for him and leave it on his desk. It was a routine over and over for several years now. He never experience a normal meal in a dining table with Yoogeun. But it all changes when Ms. Sulli came to the picture, just like that morning.

Yoogeun were now seated on a chair and was about to start his breakfast.

" Good morning, Daddy!" Yoogeon greets cheerfully. Seems his son has no tantrums at all. He smiled.

" Good morning son!" he said and ruffled his hair.

" Oh Mr. Minho, good morning!" said Ms. Sulli smiling brightly at him.

" Good morning Ms. Sulli." he greeted back as he pulled one chair to sit down. There were bread, scrambled egg, bacon and hotdogs served on the table.

" Coffee?" Ms. Sulli asked.

" Yes, please. Ah Ms. Sulli you don't really have to cook for us, you know. It's not really your work." he said.

" Should I be offended?" Ms. Sulli snap back arching her brow.

" Oh no, it's not what I meant. Your cooking is superb, I'm afraid I might get used to it." he said smiling, it was true. He's been addicted to her cooking lately.

" Aw no worries, I'd love to cook and besides I have nothing to do here aside from taking care of Yoogeun." Ms. Sulli said and smile at him coyly.

" Okay." he shrugged while putting food into his plate. He doesn't want to make it obvious that her cooking is too much to his liking.

" How about you Mr. Tattle-tale milk or juice?" Ms. Sulli asked the kid.

" I want coffee just like Daddy." said Yoogeun.

" Oww.. coffee are not for kids. It even taste awful." said Ms. Sulli acting cutely  which made him smile. He shook his head in amusement as he sip his coffee.

" But I don't like milk." Yoogeun said.

" Okay, then orange juice." said Ms. Sulli.

" I want coffee." Yoogeun insistently said. Minho wants to butt in but he's still enjoying the scene, he wanted to witness on how would Ms. Sulli handle Yoogeun's stubborness.

" Okay fine, you want coffee I'll give you a cup and tell me what it tastes like?" said Ms. Sulli and pour a cup of coffee for Yoogeun. His son excitedly take the cup and sip from it.

" Ehww.." Yoogeun cringe in distastefulness. Minho laugh secretly.

" See, I told you. So how was it?" Ms. Sulli asked.

" It's awful." Yoogeun pouted.

" So you still like coffee?" said Ms. Sulli.

" No, milk is much better." Yoogeun said and push the cup of coffee aside.

Ms. Sulli smiled. " Yeah, that's much better." she said. The lady was so adorable he realized it now, she has her unique way of getting someone's affection. " Hmm.. I will stop right here, it's not really okay to fantasizing someone who's just in front of him and feeding his son. It's so silly of him."  he thought.

" I'm done. Thank you for the good breakfast Ms. Sulli." he said while wiping the sides of his mouth.

" Oh your done Mr. Minho?" said Ms. Sulli who just turn her gaze at him. She was too engrossed of feeding Yoogeun that she barely give attention to him. " Yeah, he wasn't Yoogeun in the first place so why would she pay attention to you. You are not a kid and you don't need a Nanny.. Choi Minho, silly you."  his inner self cursing him for having an envious feeling towards his son. He chuckled with the though, she saw Ms. Sulli frowned giving him a weird look.