Chapter Thirty Three (Finale)

The Nanny

Months later...

Dear Sulli,

It's been several months since we've spoken.

Even so, the things you said in the seminar haunts me everyday.

And now looking back I don't know what to say... except thank you... and I'm sorry.

Thank you because you really did a good job as a Nanny to Yoogeun. As you see, I have no idea about motherhood or should I say I failed being his guardian. You were so right, of all our privileges Yoogeun is our greatest. Thinking about it, we desperately someone to show us that.

You did.

And for that we owe you the world.

You may or may not be surprised that me and Yunho who happened to be your boss... actually trying to rekindle our relationship again. And I think, I owe it to you too. For I become a new person, I've learned what's lacking on me. It's the respect for others.

Yeah, it's good.

So I'm pretty confident that if our path cross again.. we'll be getting along just fine.

Rather to stress my heartfelt sorry. Please know that I wish you all the best in life.

Sincerely...

Victoria

Sulli faint a smile as she read the content of Ms. Victoria's letter that was mailed to her in their apartment this morning as she only got the chance to read it in the office. It was the first time she got news from them since they parted. She returned the letter inside her purse and got back to work. But she already lost her focus as she couldn't stop thinking about Mr. Minho. His handsome face kept appearing in her mind, his voice and even the rhythm of his speech echoing in her head. It's been a long while and she wondered how was he doing.

__

Ever since Sulli's exit Minho tried being a hands on Dad to Yoogeun. Far from the usual, those days that he spent most of his time from the office. Allowing others to fetch Yoogeun from school, asked Mr. Kim to keep the child company during his football practice. Those were long gone now, as he realized that he has been missing a lot, that nothing more important than seeing his child grow. He begun to learn new things. He thought it is more fulfilling to become a full time Dad rather to just expand his wealth. That, he owes Sulli. She had taught him everything about parenthood. It's an irony that she knows a lot more than a real parents does.

"Daddy! Daddy, I'm home!!" Yoogeun's voice.

Minho smiled as he heard his son's voice coming from the living room. He got up from his seat and reach the doorknob and went out as he was in the mini library of the house doing some paper works that he brought home from his office while waiting for Yoogeun to come home from school.

"Hi! Mr. Tattle-tale. How's school?" he said as he called Yoogeun using Sulli's endearment given to him. As it was also what his son wanted to call him. Though, lately he seldom mentioned about the lady anymore, unlike the past months that he always asking him about her. Glad that Yoogeun didn't suffer from much separation anxiety unlike him. Maybe his son is more mature enough to accept things, as he visualize it in a more positive way.