Chapter Two

Restaurant - Felice , Provista Hotel Gangnam Seoul, South Korea

Sulli found herself sitting on a restaurant waiting for the lady she met at the park. She heaved a sigh, questioning herself what made her go there. What was she even doing there? She's not so sure about getting the job... that is.

" Okay Sulli-ah you still have a time to save your ass from this stupid decision you've made.." she said mumbling to herself. She counted one to three and heaved a long sigh and decided to get herself out of the restaurant. She's on her way to the exit door when suddenly...

" Oh where are you going? You are Sulli the girl at the park, right?" said the person she bumped into. She straighten her face and turned her gaze to the person who was talking. She gulped. It's her! the sophisticated lady she met just the other day.

" Ahm.. me? ahh.." she stuttered.

" Yeah you? you are Sulli the one who called me yesterday to accept the job?.. right?" asked the lady confusion was written all over her face.

That reminds her about their conversation yesterday.

She was at their table nook staring blankly at the piece of paper on her hands. That was the business card given to her by the lady at the park.

" A Nanny."

The word was like an echo to her ears she kept on hearing it. She even had a dream of it last night. Is that what you called a " calling?"

She smiled when she remembered the face of the boy. " Yoogeun?" she mumbled. What a nice name for a child. Is it what you called " love at first sight..?" she shook her head, is it possible to fall in love with a toddler?..  She once again glance at the piece of paper she's been holding for awhile now.

Victoria Song... the name who's written on it. So she is Victoria Song.. she said nodded.

She held her breath and decided to call that person.

She's decided.

She took her phone with her and dialled the number. She heard it ringing.. after a seconds a silky sweet voice answered it.

" Hello?"

She once again held her breath before she answered.

" Ahm.. yes hello? Is this Ms. Victoria Song?"

" Yes, speaking. May I know who's this?" said the lady.

" Ah I'm Sulli if you remember, the girl in the park? the one whom you gave your..." she was about to say  her business card but didn't finished her words when Victoria cut her off.

" Ah yes, the Nanny?" the lady said, she's still not used of hearing the word Nanny her face eventually turned surly. She heard a noise behind her, she presumed it was the kid.

" Yah, Yoogeun stop running around! " she heard the lady scolded the boy behind.

" Oh, I'm sorry the little boy was disturbing my Yoga session. " the lady excused herself. She imagined the lady rolling her eyes out of exasperation.

" So where are we?.. are you accepting the job?" the lady asked again.

" Ahm.. you can say that... I guess?" she answered hesitantly.

" Okay.. let's talk about it tomorrow during lunch. Let's meet up at 'Restaurant Felice at Provista Hotel in Gangnam. Do you know that place? Silly of me, of course you do..." said the lady fluently not giving her the chance to talk. She just nodded as if she can see her.