Chapter Thirty One

The Nanny

"Hey.. what's up?" Amber asked the moment she sat down to the empty chair infront of her. Sulli asked her to met at Cafe Lua a coffee shop nearby Yoogeun's school.

Sulli just gave the lass a half smile.

"So how's the Choi's?" Amber continued.

Sulli shrugged. "They're fine." she answered.

"But you're not?" asked Amber.. though it was more a statement than a question. Her almond eyes were looking at her intently trying to read her.

Sulli sighed in surrender and shook her head but didn't say anything. Amber grasp her hand.

"You gotta quit.. it's just that simple." Amber said.. she look at her with a question look though she knew what she mean.

"You think so?" she asked.

Amber nodded. "Yeah..  did I even told you before that this isn't a good idea? Look at you now.. where's the cheerful Jinri?"

"Amber!!" she yelp and pouted. "I didn't asked you to met me here to hear your rants.. not you. You're the only one I have now." she said.

Amber let out a sighed. "It's because I love you and it's really hard seeing you this way. I miss my bestfriend.." she said.

"I'm sorry." Sulli said with a pout as she squeezed Amber's hand.

"Why don't you do a soul-searching? Let's take a vacation.. with Kibum. I mean is this really what you want to do for the rest of your life to be Yoogeun's Nanny? How about you and Mr. Choi? Think about it.. okay!" said Amber.. there was something glitter in her eyes when she utter the name of her roommate.

Sulli smiled. "Yah~  you're hiding something from me. Don't tell me you and Key are now....?" she asked.

Amber just gave her a meaningful smile and waved her hand in the air. "Seriously, what do you think about my suggestion?" the lass asked instead.

"You know I can't right?" she said.

"C'mon Ssul give yourself a break.. say yes!" Amber said..

Sulli shook her head. "Next time.." she said.

"As expected..." said Amber, she can see her disappointment as the lass slumped herself on the backrest of her chair.

Sulli smiled wryly. "Next time okay? But why not spent that vacation with Kibum alone?" she teased.

Amber just rolled her eyes. "Let's just order.. I'm famished." she suggested which she nodded. "What do you want?" Amber asked.

"Uhmm.. any-" her words were cutted off as her phone suddenly rang. She get her phone from her pocket to check who it was and Ms. Victoria's name appeared on the screen. "Just order me anything.. I'll just take this call." she said to Amber as she touch the answer button to take the call.

"He-" she was about to greet the lady.. but as usual Ms. Victoria always cutting her off.

"Nanny where re you now?" Ms. Victoria asked from the other line.

"I-i'm here at Yoogeun's school." she answered.

"It still early, right? What are you doing there?" asked Ms. Vic which made her roll her eyes.

"I-" she wasn't able to finish a sentence as Ms. Vic spoke again.

"Anyway.. come home, leave Yoogeun there. I'll let Krystal to pick Yoogeun later.. I need you to attend a seminar." said Ms. Victoria.