Chapter Twenty Five

The Nanny

Sulli just got out from the shower when someone knocked on her door. She and Yoogeun just arrived from school and the kid went straight to his room. Yoogeun was too tired from his school activities that day as they had a school fair. He fell asleep at the car and they didn't bother to wake him up as they knew how tired he was.

"Yes.. who's there?" she yelled.. as she pull a pair of shorts and baggy shirt from her closet. The person outside didn't answer so she just shrugged it off as she continue dressing up herself. Her hair was still soaking wet and she just wrap it up and mindlessly open the door to check who it was.. but there was no one outside. She look around the lobby but there's no trace of any person there.. Yoogeun was sleeping while Mr. Minho was still at work. Mr. Kim probably at the garage cleaning his car or having siesta. She was about to go back inside her room when she noticed a pink box with a pink ribbon on her door step.

"Oh.. why didn't I notice this thing?" she muttered... as she picked the box with both hands. The box wasn't big nor heavy. She check if there's a note but there's none.. she went back inside her room and placed it on her bed. She just stared at it for awhile contemplating if she should open it or not?

"It's in her doorstep so does that mean it's for her?.." she thought. Sulli scratch her nape as she hesitantly untie the ribbon... then opened the box. There was a note and a piece of cloth inside... she took the note.

To Nanny,

Please wear this tonight..

As she read the note.. there was no name of the sender written at the bottom, so she presumed it's from Mr. Minho. She furrowed as she pick the dress. It's a black jeweled halter cocktail dress. The dress was pretty... but then she's wondering if what's the occassion why she should wear as such? She hold the dress down and walk towards the mirror.. she tried it on if it would fit her.

"Should I really have to wear this?" she asked herself while looking at her reflection in the mirror. She took the dress off and return it again inside the box. She went out her room and look for Mr. Kim... the lad was at the garage.

"Mr. Kim.. is Mr. Minho still at the office?" she asked the moment he saw him.

"Yes.. why?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Did you put a box out of my room?" she asked.

Mr. Kim nodded. "Yes..." he plainly said.

"Do you know who's the sender?" she still asked.. though she already have an idea from whom it was.

Mr. Kim just shrugged... which made her roll her eyes.

"What's the occassion, then?" she asked instead.

"There's a party at the company and Mr. Minho invited you. I will pick you and Yoogeun later at exactly 7pm." said Mr. Kim.

She batted her eyelashes and didn't comment... so she was right after all, she thought.

Mr. Kim was to bid his farewell as he will be back by seven that night to fetch them.. when she finally found her voice. "Wait.. where's Mr. Minho?" she asked.

"You'll meet him there tonight." Mr. Kim said.. then he left.

"I'll meet him tonight? hmm that's odd.." she muttered as she went inside the house. She checked Yoogeun and he's still on his slumber she decided to just cook some meal since they haven't eaten lunch and Yoogeun might look for food if he wokes up.

Meanwhile...

"Have you given it to her?" asked Minho to Mr. Kim from the other line.