Chapter Twenty Three

The Nanny

"Hello.. Jinri? I'll see you there.. where are you?" her Mom insisted...

.

.

.

Sulli didn't answered.. as she still contemplating on what to do, and how could she tell her Mom the truth without disappointing her. Or should she stick with the lies she started. She heaved a sigh.. this is really so hard for her.

"Mom.. I'll be there, just wait for me there." she said, she didn't wait for her Mom to answer as she ended up the call. She covered her face with both palms... the situation was even getting worst and if happen her Mom knows the truth. Her Mom would really not forgive her... it was the first time she ever lied to her Mom.

"Somethings wrong?" Mr. Minho asked who happenly passed by her in that state.

"Ah.. no nothing." she answered as she composed herself. She was about to go up to her room... but stopped when she remember something. "Ah Mr. Minho can I take the afternoon as a day off?" she asked.

Mr. Minho narrowed her eyes on her. "Date?"

"Yes.. a date." she said.. she didn't wait for his response as she headed up to her room to get her things.. she didn't bother to change her clothes. She's just wearing her casual baggy shirt paired with a denim skirt with black thights under and ballet school flats.

"Yah.. I haven't allow you to go yet!" Mr. Minho yelled..

"Thank's Mr. Minho. I'll be here before 11pm." she said as she bid her goodbye.

"Nanny!! Where are you going..?" Yoogeun called out. Sulli stopped as she turn towards the kid.

"Uhm.. baby, Nanny has to go somewhere for awhile. I'm gonna meet my Mom. So I'll take today as a day off." she explained. Yoogeun look at her with a sad face.

"Nanny can I go with you?" Yoogeun asked.

Sulli sigh.. this would really be a big burden for her. She can't take Yoogeun with her.. "I'm sorry Mr. Tattle-tale but you can't.. uhm, I have to go to the Hospital where she works so kids aren't allowed there." she lied.

"Is that so? Okay.. I guess I have to wait till you comes back Nanny. It's really sad when you're not around." Yoogeun said with a pout as he bent down her head.

"Aww.. you love Nanny that much?" she asked as she bent down herself to reach Yoogeun. The kid nodded.. with half smile. "I do love you too Yoogeun... Nanny will be back, okay?" she said and kissed the kid on his forehead.

"Bye Mr. Minho." she said..  waving at him. He just stared at him blankly.

Minho followed the sight of Sulli's back walking towards the gate. He nodded at Mr. Kim who's at the garage at the moment as a sign to drive Ms. Sulli to wherever she may be going. He wondered on how the lady was acting differently today... she was in a rush. It's not as if she's going on a date because of her casual attire. He massage his still throbbing nose as he walked back inside and was about to go up to his room... but stopped when Victoria spoke before he even make it through the stairs.

"I'll take Yoogeun with me.." Victoria said.

"Okay.. but be back before dark. Yoogeun has school tomorrow." he instructed.

"As if I don't know that.." Victoria rolled her eyes. "I'm really getting anxious with what would be the outcome of the changes here in this house.." she added. "Let's go Yoogie.. we'll do some workshop today."