The Nanny

By bellisima18

SHE... Pretty, smart, an AB English graduate at Ewha Womans University with flying colors, she grew up in Se... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three (Finale)

Chapter Seventeen

1K 30 0
By bellisima18

The Nanny...

Sulli was wondering, right after Mr. Minho grabbed her arm and left the Pancake house he's now back again in his normal self.. serious and cold while driving his car in an off-road as if they're going somewhere. Yoogeun was asleep at the back seat, buckled up while she was just sitting in silence at the front seat observing. There must be a problem she guessed.

"Is it because of the woman at the pancake house?" she thought. The woman was familiar to her, she already saw her she just can't remember when and where.

" Where are we going?" she asked when she noticed that they're heading their way to the airport. But she didn't get an answer, instead he just continue driving till he parked the car to a wide ground where a private aircraft is waiting.

Mr. Kim, we're going to Busan follow with us and please bring everything we needed including clothes.. ~ she heard him said.. perhaps he's talking to Mr. Kim. "But, Busan? What are they going to do in Busan?"

Yes, if you have to ransack her things please do so.. ~  she frowned. " Why do they need things?"

No, don't... except that thing, no not her under garments.. ~ her eyes narrowed, she saw Mr. Minho glance at her. " Undergarments?.. Oh no, Mr. Kim don't dare." she thought, that's the only time she found her own voice. She turned her gaze at Mr. Minho and snatch the phone from him.

" Yah.. what undergarments? Hey Mr. Kim, don't dare lay your hands on any of my precious knickers.. or I will surely kill you." she said in a warning tone. She heard Mr. Kim chuckled.

" I won't Ms. Sulli." said Mr. Kim from the other line.

" Give me back the phone, how could you be so vulgar!" said Mr. Minho scowling at her as he take the phone from her.

Bye now Mr. Kim, see you there later. ~ she heard him said and ended the call.

" Let's go." said Mr. Minho as he get out of the car first, as stubborn as she was she stayed still on her seat.

" Hey, I said let's go." as Mr. Minho knocks on the car window, she let out a sigh and yank at the back to unbuckle Yoogeun's seat belt. But Mr. Minho does it first promptly as he opened the door at Yoogeun's side and carry the kid carefully without waking up. " C'mon Ms. Sulli the pilot is waiting." he said.

" Can I just stay? I don't want to go to Busan." she said in protest.

" Going with us in the other side of contenent is a part of your job." said Mr. Minho.

" This is too random, have you ask me first before deciding to go anywhere in the planet?" she fought back.

" Let's stop arguing, you're going with us period. Or you want me to carry you, too. Then wait there, I'll settled Yoogeun first." said Mr. Minho with a warning as he left.

She let out a sighed as she get out of the car and followed them.

" Oh, I thought you want me to carry you, too?" Mr. Minho said in teased.

Sulli glared at him. " Answer me first Mr. Minho. Why are we going to Busan?" she asked.

Mr. Minho sighed. " I need a break." he said without looking at her.

" A break? Or you wanna escape?" she asked in doubt. Seemed this has something to do with the woman he bumped into earlier.

Mr. Minho nodded. " You could say that."

" Is it about the woman at the Pancake House? Is she...?"

But Mr. Minho cut her off. " If I were you I won't ask that, go get in." he grouchingly said as he held her arm and hastily holden her up inside the plane. She found Yoogeun sitting in awed with fascination while wandering inside the plane.

" Nanny where are we going?" asked Yoogeun smiling, the kid were obviously happy.

" Oh Mr. Tattle-tale your awake." she said.

" Nanny where are we going?" the boy asked again.

" We are going to Busan baby, now sitdown and buckle up we're taking off. " Mr. Minho answer instead.

" Is this yours?" she asked, her eyes roamed inside the first class cabin of the plane.

" I'm not the one to brag but yes, I owned this." said Mr. Minho without any arrogance in his tone.

" I see.." she nodded. She has no idea how propertied Mr. Minho is.

" Sit down Ms. Sulli were taking off." said Mr. Minho as he pulled her in one of the chair and buckled her seat bealt. She was about to scowl at him but she got flustered as he was almost near her. She felt lost with his scent.

" Yah.. that hurts!" she said when finally she found herself back on track.

" It's because your as hardheaded as a kid. Just sit there and don't talk, I'm not in the mood to listen with your nag." Mr. Minho said in a grumping manner.

She then make a face to him. " Psshh.."

They were just waiting for the plane to take off when Mr. Minho turned to her.

" So "knickers" is what you call with your Mr. Bread man designed panties?" asked Mr. Minho who's obviously trying to tease her.

She frowned. " I thought, you don't want me to talk? then why are you talking to me now?" she scolded, not paying much attention with what he was asking.

" I just remember what you told Mr. Kim." said Mr. Minho shrugging.

" About what?"

" About your knickers..."

" What about my knick-..?" she said, but her eyes grew wide when she realized what Mr. Minho said. " Yah.. what?"

" How a Mr. Bread man designed panties become knickers? as far as I know knickers is for lingeries with lacy designs or more on a sexy side." Mr. Minho teased, suppressing a laugh. This man really knows how to pissed her.

" Nanny you have a Mr. Bread man panties? Mine is batman." said Yoogeun innocently, to her dismay the kid was so smart to even involve himself with an adult talks. She actually almost fell on her seat when she heard that. She give Mr. Minho a death glare.

" Yah.. Mr. Tattle-tale, cover your ears." she said but did it so, before Mr. Minho could contaminate his son's innocense. " How did you know that my...." she paused. " That my..."

" Oh that?... it's because your too clumsy to leave all your garments hanged in the washing area." said Mr. Minho as he shook his head.

She had never felt so embarrassed with her whole life, just now... " What's wrong with a Mr. Bread man designed panties?" she thought.

" Well then, Mr. Pervey Choi Minho.. leave my innocent knickers alone." she said in annoyance.

Mr. Minho let out a loud laugh. " I must really commend you for making me laugh."

" Yeah, right!" she said in rolled eyes. She then wore a headphone to avoid Mr. Minho's teasing mode, if she could think any better Mr. Minho might have what you called an insanity disorder which generally defined as a combination of how a person feels. Well she obviously don't understand his behavior lately. He made her pancakes this morning and when he failed he treat her into a decent breakfast.. and then he's back on his usual cold self and now he's teasing her. So no one could blame her if she thought otherwise... that his boss is gone insane.

                                                                                 ___

The flight took almost an hour, 54 minutes to be exact from Seoul to Busan. The private jet landed in wide ground, from there a white Land Cruiser altitude edition was waiting for them.

" Where's the Key?" Mr. Minho asked to one of the man in a black suit.

" Here Mr. Choi." the man in a black suite give the car keys and bowed to Mr. Minho. She arched her eyebrow, is it really necessary to bow at him? She just now realized that she has no knowledge with Mr. Minho's background, what business he's into. She's aware that he's a businessman and a rich one but not as wealthy as this. Is he a drug lord or what? Is it really possible that in a snap of a hand they're here now in Busan, rided on a private jet and what else could be possible for him.

" Thank You Mr. Hyun Moo." said Mr. Minho to the man in a suit.

" Drive safely Mr. Choi." said the man named Hyun Moo, as he bowed towards Mr. Minho.

" Wait for Mr. Kim here, he will follow in a little while." Mr. Minho reminded.

" You can rely on that, Mr. Choi." Mr. Hyun Moo replied. Mr. Minho patted the man's back as he walked towards the waiting car while Yoogeun and her following his trail.

" Get in." said Mr. Minho, opening the front seat for her ad Yoogeun.

" Daddy I wanna sit on the back." said Yoogeun.

" I wanna sit with Yoogeun." she said.

" No, I'm not your driver. So one of you has to sit at the front."

She rolled her eyes. " Okay, fine!" she mumbled while Mr. Minho settled Yoogeun at the back before he also rode at the drivers seat and drove their way to wherever place he will take them.

                                                                                       ___

Just right after fifteen minutes when they arrived at Songdo according to the signage she saw along their way there. Though, Sulli's ancestors are from Busan but she's unfamiliar with the place. Mr. Minho parked the car infront of a Malibu styled beach house made of glass overlooking the ocean.

" Is this yours?" she asked in awed, fascinated with the place.

" Yes, do you like it?" asked Mr. Minho which she just nodded. How can she not like the place when it's so breathtakingly beautiful. It was modern structure of a house accentuated with glass infront the porch area, up and down. Though it was not as big as Mr. Minho's house in Seoul. " Let me tour you inside."

" But wait Mr. Minho.. I don't understand why we're here exactly?" she said in wonder.

" Take this as your vacation." Mr. Minho just said as he open the door of the house. Her eyes wandered the place, the interior were too extraordinarily cozy with a good placement, good trendy decors used.

" Have you gone here Yoogeun?" she asked the kid.

" Yes.." Yoogeun nodded. Of course, he's the son's owner.

" Show Nanny  her room, baby. The yellow bedroom." said Mr. Minho while ruffling Yoogeun's head.

" Come Nanny, I'll take you to your room. You'll like it there." then Yoogeun held her hands as they go upstair and showed her the said yellow bedroom.

Sulli gasped when she saw the room, the room was painted in yellow indeed. The bed has yellow covers with red cushions, there was flat plasma tv on the side, wallpapers printed with yellow flower designs, just exactly her taste.

" Do you ike it Nanny?" asked Yoogeun.

" Yes.. is this really going to be my room?" she asked in disbelief.

" Yap, Daddy said. This room is special no one was been using this not even Aunt Victoria and Aunt Krystal, they always use the other rooms when they're here." said Yoogeun.

" Really, but why?" she asked.

" I don't know." Yoogeun shrugged.

" How about your room?" she asked.

" My room is in the corner while Dad is just right infront of yours." said Yoogeun. " Come I'll show you my room Nanny." Yoogeun's room were a batman bed design.

" Yah, I thought for a moment that I was in Gotham City." she said admiring the view of the kids room. " You like it here, don't you?"  Yoogeun nodded agreeing.

" I always like it here, Nanny. I love the beach, can we go swimming later?" the kid asked.

" Uhm.. honey, I have something to tell you. Nanny isn't a good swimmer." she said.

" It's okay, we're not going anywhere far just along the shore." said Yoogeun which she finds cute, she smiled and then ruffled his hair.

" Let's go down. Do you want a snack?" she asked.

" Uhm.. let's sneak in Daddy's room. You wanna see Daddy's room?" Yoogeun said.

" I don't think its a great idea. We can't go to his room." she said but also curious what Mr. Minho's room looks like.

" It's not his room in Villa. C'mon Nanny." and then Yoogeun held her arm and dragged him at Mr. Minho's room. It was a gothic style bedroom with black wallpaper with a touch of purple, black sheets white headboard, white ceiling and black coated floor.

" Let's go, honey your Daddy might see us." she said in panic but it was too late since Mr. Minho was just standing next to them.

" Did you like what you see?" asked Mr. Minho.

" Ah.. eerr, I'm sorry I didn't mean to sneak in your room." she said guilty.

" It was written in the rules Ms. Sulli."

" Yeah.." she said biting her lower lip.

" And there's always a punishment, you know that. Right?" said Mr. Minho, she just nodded waiting for whatever punishment he will give her. " We'll discuss it later, for now. Let's go grab some lunch."

She breath out, she's doomed thinking about what punishment it could be. " I'll cook, then" she said before heading down the stairs going to the kitchen.

                                                                                     ___

Later that afternoon when Mr. Kim arrived and more to their surprise Krystal and Taemin is with him.

" What are the two of you doing here?" scolded Mr. Minho.

" Oh well.. were at your empty house earlier and noticed Mr. Kim getting some stuff and asked where the three of you and said that you're here, so we followed here." explained Krystal.

" Uncle Taemin, Aunt Krystal!" Yoogeun cheerfully runs towards the two.

" Our Yoogie-oh!!" said the two as Taemin carried the kid while Krystal squeezed Yoogeun's arm.

" Ah actually, we didn't came here alone. Sulli's friends are with us." said Krystal.

" What? Who's friend Ms. Krystal?" she butted in when she heard her mentioned her name.

" Oh Sulli, yeah. Key and Amber are your friends right?" asked Ms. Krystal, she nodded." They came with us."

" Where are they?" she asked, just then when Amber called out.

" Ssul, we're here." Amber waved at her, she was more than surprise when she saw Key.

" Oh my God, Amber.. Key what are you two doing here?" she asked.

" Are we not welcome here?" Key said feeling resented.

" No, it's not that...what I meant. I was surprised I haven't get a called from Amber." she said.

" Ya~ah! I'm calling you a thousand times and yet you're not answering the call." said Amber.

" Really? Agh, I'm sorry I left my phone. Oh my God, what if  Mom called?" she exclaimed.

" Ms. Sulli? Is there something wrong?" Mr. Minho asked.

" I left my phone at the Villa." she said sounding sullen.

Key suddenly nudge her. " Yah, you never told us that you have a gorgeous boss."

Amber nudge Key.. " Yah.. stop drooling Kibum!" Key send the adrogynous girl a dagger look.

She chukled. " By the way Mr. Minho, this is Amber my bestfriend and this guy here is Key her room mate." introducing the two to Mr. Minho. " And this is Mr. Choi Minho, Yoogeun's Dad and that's Yoogeun." she added.

" Mr Choi Minho? as in the famous owner of Choi Empire?" asked Key in wide eyed.

" Choi Empire? What are you saying.. no your mistaken." she said correcting Key.

" No you are mistaken. He is Choi Minho Romeo the CEO, President of Choi Empire." said Key, her eyes grew wide her gaze turned to Mr. Minho.

" Yes, that's me." Mr. Minho said. " Nice to meet you Key."

" Pleased to meet you Sir." said Key.. she was totally shocked. All the while Mr. Minho was the owner of Choi Empire, she didn't knew that and she felt so stupid not to know.

" You're the owner of Choi Empire and you haven't told me?" she exclaimed. Mr. Minho nodded with an unknowing look, but she told him about it this morning how come he didn't mentioned that he's the owner of that company. Though, he seemed he wasn't fully aware of her outburst.

" I'm sorry, but I need to get of here." she said walking out.

" Hey Ssul!" said Amber following her behind.

" No, leave me first. I need some air." she said shoving Amber away and runs towards the middle of Songdo beach as she let out all the frustration and complaints of her.

Minho crooked his head. He was about to follow the lady but Amber stopped him.

" What happened?" he asked, though he knew why.

" No, leave her first. You don't wanna mess up with a mad girl Mr. Minho. She was frustrated, her first job interview was at Choi Empire but failed and she ended up as your Nanny. That's really frustrating." said Amber.

" Daddy what's wrong with Nanny?" asked Yoogeun.

" Nothing baby. She'll be fine." he said.

" Hey Minho.. can we talk for awhile." said Krystal.

" Yeah, why?" he asked.

" Come here." said Krystal. He excused himself to Amber and followed Krystal.

" What?"

" Have you heard the news?" asked Krystal.

" What news?"

" That she's back..."

" Yeah, I know. Small world, I bumped into her this morning." he said.

" Really, is that the reason why you're here?" Krystal asked.

" No, not really. I wanted to get out from the city the long time now to get some peace." he said.

" Peace? You wanted peace but you're with Yoogeun and the lady. Tell me, you like her don't you?" asked Krystal in scrutiny. He just shrugged.

" Are you planning to stay?" he asked instead.

" Yeah, we're joining you here. How was that?" a mischievous smile formed in Krystal's lips.

" Fine stay for the night and leave tomorrow. Are you and Taemin dating?" he asked, Krystal turned in crimson red.

" Uhm.. not yet but were getting there." she answered.

" That's really showbiz, just get married instead." he said as he ruffled Krystal's hair.

" Yah!!" Krystal haste, he just shook his head and walked towards Amber.

" Are the two of you staying?" he asked.

" Ahm.. us? Oh well, we are we'll just rent a hotel nearby." said Amber.

" No, just stay here. You can shared room with Ms. Sulli while Key with Taemin." he suggested.

" Oh, thank you Mr. Minho." said Amber.

" Where is she?" he asked.

" She'll come around." Amber replied.

Minho doesn't know if he would get pissed. He never planned this short vacation it was too random. He just wanted to get out from the noise of the city for awhile though he knew it wouldn't be as peaceful since he's with Ms. Sulli who always nag at times but that's really what he wanted. He wanted to have a lone time with her.. he planned to start wooing her but he doesn't want to make it really obvious so he make this as an excuse to get personally close to her. But here's Taemin and Krystal with Amber and Key who ruined everything... it was a wrong timing. And now he's worried, now the lady knows that he owned Choi Empire. With her reactions, he knew it wouldn't be as easy as he thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581K 19.5K 27
Why were all the so-called normal guys, a**holes? Why couldn't she find a decent guy. Was something wrong with her? She knew her days of youthfulness...
135K 1.5K 81
Short stories of your favourite drivers! ✰⋆🌟✪🔯Requests are open✰⋆🌟✪🔯
8.5K 230 12
C Tommy got traveled into a different university he doesn't know what to do what will he do no family or friends he alone
546K 23.2K 44
Where a spoiled rich kid slowly falls in love with someone he'd never expect. Your typical cliche academic rivals/enemies to lovers story hehehe and...