The Nanny

By bellisima18

SHE... Pretty, smart, an AB English graduate at Ewha Womans University with flying colors, she grew up in Se... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three (Finale)

Chapter Two

1.5K 48 3
By bellisima18

Restaurant - Felice , Provista Hotel Gangnam Seoul, South Korea

Sulli found herself sitting on a restaurant waiting for the lady she met at the park. She heaved a sigh, questioning herself what made her go there. What was she even doing there? She's not so sure about getting the job... that is.

" Okay Sulli-ah you still have a time to save your ass from this stupid decision you've made.." she said mumbling to herself. She counted one to three and heaved a long sigh and decided to get herself out of the restaurant. She's on her way to the exit door when suddenly...

" Oh where are you going? You are Sulli the girl at the park, right?" said the person she bumped into. She straighten her face and turned her gaze to the person who was talking. She gulped. It's her! the sophisticated lady she met just the other day.

" Ahm.. me? ahh.." she stuttered.

" Yeah you? you are Sulli the one who called me yesterday to accept the job?.. right?" asked the lady confusion was written all over her face.

That reminds her about their conversation yesterday.

She was at their table nook staring blankly at the piece of paper on her hands. That was the business card given to her by the lady at the park.

" A Nanny."

The word was like an echo to her ears she kept on hearing it. She even had a dream of it last night. Is that what you called a " calling?"

She smiled when she remembered the face of the boy. " Yoogeun?" she mumbled. What a nice name for a child. Is it what you called " love at first sight..?" she shook her head, is it possible to fall in love with a toddler?..  She once again glance at the piece of paper she's been holding for awhile now.

Victoria Song... the name who's written on it. So she is Victoria Song.. she said nodded.

She held her breath and decided to call that person.

She's decided.

She took her phone with her and dialled the number. She heard it ringing.. after a seconds a silky sweet voice answered it.

" Hello?"

She once again held her breath before she answered.

" Ahm.. yes hello? Is this Ms. Victoria Song?"

" Yes, speaking. May I know who's this?" said the lady.

" Ah I'm Sulli if you remember, the girl in the park? the one whom you gave your..." she was about to say  her business card but didn't finished her words when Victoria cut her off.

" Ah yes, the Nanny?" the lady said, she's still not used of hearing the word Nanny her face eventually turned surly. She heard a noise behind her, she presumed it was the kid.

" Yah, Yoogeun stop running around! " she heard the lady scolded the boy behind.

" Oh, I'm sorry the little boy was disturbing my Yoga session. " the lady excused herself. She imagined the lady rolling her eyes out of exasperation.

" So where are we?.. are you accepting the job?" the lady asked again.

" Ahm.. you can say that... I guess?" she answered hesitantly.

" Okay.. let's talk about it tomorrow during lunch. Let's meet up at 'Restaurant Felice at Provista Hotel in Gangnam. Do you know that place? Silly of me, of course you do..." said the lady fluently not giving her the chance to talk. She just nodded as if she can see her.

" Okay.. Ms. Victoria. See you tomorrow." right after she said her goodbye the lady was already out of the line. She just stared to the phone with annoyance. Seems the lady was always in a hurry... she thought letting out a sighed.

" Ah hello..? I said are you Sulli? Are we still here on planet named earth?.." the lady waved at her, you can see sarcasm with her beautiful face.

" Ah.. yes." she said nodding and smile coyly at her after gaining her thoughts back to the present.

" Oh shoot.. so let's get down to the business. Let's take our seat first. Shall we?" said the lady not giving her any chance to oppose as she lead the way to one of the tables inside the said restaurant.

She heaved a sigh while taking her seat in front of the lady. An awkward silence enveloped between them for awhile. The lady was scrutinizing her in her looks.

" So what do you want?" the lady asked.

" Ha? ehh.. what do you mean?" she asked back, confused with her question.

" I mean do you wanna order anything?"

" Ah.. no, thank you. Actually I was about to.. tell you that.." she said hesitant to tell the person in front of her that she's out of the job.

" Oh it's okay.. we'll just have iced tea then. I'm also in a hurry. So, please tell me about your self and get done with this interview. Actually, you're in. So this is just for formalities sake." the lady continuesly said. She was tounge-tied which made the lady rolled her eyes.

" Are you mute? You barely talk." the lady bluntly said with an arched brows.

" Ah I'm sorry.. I'm Choi Sulli.." she was about to say more when she cut her off.

" Choi Sulli? as in C H O I? How are you related to the Choi family of Seoul Korea?" the lady asked randomly.

" Ah isn't Choi a common name?" she mumbled.

" As far as I know my family name was originated in Busan not Seoul so I guess I am not related to anyone here." she answered timidly which made the lady nod.

" I guess so.. please continue."

" So I'm Choi Sulli from Seoul." again she was cut off by the lady's query.

" I thought you're from Busan?"

" Oh yes we're from Busan, but I was raised in Seoul." she said.

" Oh.. I see, so I presumed your single?"

" Yes." she nod.

" Okay then.. that's all I wanted to know." the lady said. " So when do you wanna start?"

" Huh? ahh.. as soon as you need me I guess..?" she answered half-heartedly.

" So would I expect you tomorrow?"

" Ahm.. that soon?" her question was almost mumbled but she was heard anyway.

" Yeah.. here's the address. I might not be around tomorrow so I might just leave a letter to one of the lady helper there. Be there as early as 8 am and you have to fetch Yoogeun in school at 11:30, okay?" the lady said handing her another business card. She didn't bother reading it, she just put it inside her pouch.

" Yes, Ma'am!" Sulli nodded.

" Oh dear, just call me Victoria, never call me Ma'am I'm not a teacher.." the lady said giving her a stern look.

" Okay, Ms. Victoria." she timidly smiled.

The lady nodded extending her hand to her. " By the way sorry for my behaviour, I'm just in a hurry...  see you then." Victoria said as she took her hand for a handshake.

She look at the lady intently observing her gestures. She presumed that the lady was still single. She seems too perfect an OC (obsessive compulsive) one. The lady may seems nice but on the other hand she's the type of person who doesn't want to be mingled on a middle class person like her. She belongs to the society.. the typical socialite.

After leaving a won on the table for their iced tea. The lady just smile and slightly bowed at her and leave without uttering a word.

She heaved a sigh.. she doesn't know how many times she does that today.. but for the life of her she really need to breath out. " There is no turning back." she thought. She drink the iced tea that was served. After that.. she find her way out of the restaurant. She still has a lot of things to deal with.. first of all is her Mom.

moving in....

so chapter two is here....

it's a bit short, but yeah... that's the how the story goes. Enjoy reading!

anyway...

comments...

are

loved!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 2.7K 36
"Lying isn't better than silence." -Jeremy Zucker & Chelsea Cutler (You Were Good to Me) ∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆ As Y/N entered the world of music and fame, she...
60.5K 170 9
Finding out my boyfriends secret fantasies, and living them.
4.7M 157K 48
When strangers from completely different backgrounds get married... -- Shifting as the cool breeze toyed with my senses, I sighed at my husband stand...
991 56 5
𝗟𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗗'𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘 ── 𝖮𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖡𝗈𝗈𝗄: 𝖬𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖺𝗌/𝖩𝖾𝗎-𝖵𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗈𝗌/𝖥𝗂𝗅𝗆𝗌/𝖠𝗎𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗌 ▀▀▀▀▀...