I Met You At KFC |Cashby|

Autorstwa Driftwood_Heart

Alan is a seventeen going on eighteen year old who works at KFC. Between a sick mother, twin brothers, and bi... Wiฤ™cej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Austin๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Epilogue)

Chapter 8

727 64 5
Autorstwa Driftwood_Heart

Omg there was more people who voted for chapters of this story and it made me soooo happy. Thank you all!!!!!!!!!! It made my day! I was gonna wait to post this chapter but I'm to happy to not post it soo anyways here ya go enjoy🤓☺️
~Driftwood_Heart~

Alan's POV
"Thank god! Alan can we please leave." Cole said and flung himself at me. His face was red but not from crying he was fuming. I stooped down and looked at him.
"What's wrong?" I said then heard crying in the background than a strangled "Ally?"
"Is Mason okay?"
Cole eyes flashed with something before he raced away from me and I followed him into the living room where Mason was sat in a corner clutching his sweater sleeves. Tears were pouring down his face and he was gasping for breath.
"Mase calm down please." Cole said trying to sooth him. He rubbed his back gently and pulled him into a hug.
"C-can we go?" Mason asked quietly. I nodded. "Cole take Mason to the car Austin's out there." He pulled Mason up and held his hand as he walked out the front door. Now time to find that bitch. I don't know what she did to upset my brothers but I swear I'm in the right mind to kill her for it.

I walked down the hall and into the kitchen. There she was humming along to a silent song while stirring something in a pot.
"What the hell did you do to my brothers?!"
"Hello Alan. For your information I did nothing at all to the little brats. Simply conversation." She said and turned to smile at me. "Now are you all staying for dinner?" She said sweetly and I was about to dump whatever she had in that pot over her head. I scoffed at her question and walked out the front door, after grabbing the boys bags, and slammed it shut.

I opened the car door to find a hysteric Mason in Austin's lap.
"Austin is Alan really going to die!" He yelled.
"Mason no. Please calm down for me buddy." Amusing said holding him close.
"Mason what's wrong?" I asked sitting in the passenger seat. He looked up from Austin's tear stained shirt and then launched himself at me.
"Ally don't die please." I held him and looked at Cole and Austin.
"Veronica," Cole started he started to explain, they refused to call her grandma or anything close to that. "Told Mason that you were going to burn in hell because you liked boys because you were a disgusting human being and that the same would happen to us if we even thought about liking a boy. She described how your skin would burn and peel off, that scared Mason the most. Then, s-she," he started to tear up. "She said dad left because he didn't want to deal with the d-disappointments me and Mason would become and that if it wasn't for us Momma wouldn't be s-sick." He took a breathe before bursting out into loud sobs. "She s-said you only d-deal with us because you have t-to. That you d-don't really l-love us." I was shocked to say the least. How could someone say that to a kid?

I got out of the front seat, Mason still in my arms, and moved to the back seat beside of Cole. I pulled him to me and he latched on just like Mason.
"Listen both of you, I love you with all of my heart and nothing will change that. Your my little brothers and I wouldn't trade you for anything. I love you so much." I hugged them tightly. "Its neither one your alls fault that dad left he just did. It was his fault and Mason you can like whoever you want. You won't burn in hell and I'm not dying. Okay?" They both nodded. "I love you both."
"Love you to Ally." They both said at the same time and clung onto me tighter.
"Austin can you please take us home?" I said softly. He nodded and looked back at us before staring the car. Nothing was said and I just held them the whole way there.

Once Austin pulled into the driveway he came around and opened the door.
"Mason, Cole, I'm going to need one of you to let go so we can go in the house." Cole, knowing Mason wouldn't let go to save his life, reluctantly let go of me. He hopped out of he car and latched onto Austin's leg. Austin picked him up in one swift motion. We walked up the steps and after I opened the door Austin followed me to the twins room.
"You guys wanna lay down?"
"Will you play for us?" Mason asked.
"You betcha." I smiled down at him.
Mason climbed off of me and went to his bed. Cole curled up beside of him and I went to the corner and grabbed my guitar. I sat on Cole's bed and Austin leaned against the door frame. I played random cords and bits and pieces of songs and pretty soon both were asleep. I stopped playing and quietly put my guitar back before leaving the room.

"Hey Austin, I'm gonna go check on my mom. You can come if you want or sit in the living room." I made my way down the hall and knocked softly on her door.
"Alan you know you can come in." She said with a laugh.
"Hey Momma." I said and took a seat in the recliner next to her bed.
"Is everything okay? Your face is red and I thought I heard the boys crying." She reached for her cup and took a sip.
"Veronica." Was all I said.
"What did that old hag say? I swear I should go-"
"Momma it's okay. Don't worry I handled it and the boys are okay."
"I know Alan." She smiled at me. "Now where are you manners? Who is that handsome young man standing outside the door. Come on in, I don't bite." She laughed, but her laugh was soon interrupted by a coughing fit.

"You okay Momma?" I asked when she finally quit coughing.
"Yea I'm fine. Now who is this?" She said gesturing to Austin who was now standing beside of me.
"That's Austin."
"Austin Carlile. Nice to meet you." Austin said and waved at her.
Mom looked at me and smirked. "He's a cute one Alan." I buried my face in my hands. "Mommmmaaaa" I drug the word out.
"Just standing the facts hon. Now Austin," she turned her gaze towards him. "Are you both just friends or is this going somewhere?"
"Momma!"
"Shush Alan."
"Well ma'am I really like your son. A lot." I blushed as Austin spoke. "But I'm not rushing anything, we just had our first date today."
"I'm liking you already Austin. Now what do you do? How old are you?"
"I'm 20. I'm currently in college and I plan on working at my dads company after I graduate."
"What company is that?"
"It's a computer company
"Ohhh so your a part of those Carlile's. Don't hurt my baby." She said sternly.
"I wouldn't dream of it." Austin said smiling at me.
"Good. I approve. Now you two go hang out. I'm kinda tired."
"Bye Mrs. Ashby."
"Sleep well Momma. Love you."
"Love you too."

And with that me and Austin both left the room and went to the living room. I sat on the couch and pulled my knees to me. Austin sat beside of me and then pulled me close. I rested my head on his shoulder.
"Do you really like me?" I asked nervously.
"Yes Alan, a lot." He said and kissed the side of my head.
"I like you too." I said and blushed.
"That's good because if not I don't know what I'd do." He said with a laugh.
"Sorry about all that." I said with a sigh. "I didn't think she would try and start anything with the boys. I thought she might have been happy to see them. I guess I was wrong."
"It's okay. I just can't understand why she would tell them that. That can really mess with them."
I shook my head in agreement. "I know. I can't stand her. She wasn't this bad before dad left, she just didn't come around. Now she's just... I can't stand her." I mumbled.
"Hey look at me." I looked up at Austin and he smiled.
"It's okay." He said and his eyes flickered to my lips then back up. "Can I kiss you again?" I nodded shyly and he lent the short way down and kissed me softly.

One kiss led to another and pretty soon I was facing Austin and we were making out. It wasn't rushed and lust filled, like you'd expect most make out sessions to be. It was slow and sensual. We lazily let our tongues dance and his thumbs traced small circles into my hips. I loved this feeling. I pulled out of the kiss and buried my face in his neck. No one had ever kissed me like that. The few relationships I had had were so rushed. They didn't want to take time. We laid like that, him still rubbing circles into my hips, until I heard someone coming down the hall.

A/N: Ohh yea sorry for a second authors note but I posted a prologue to a new story I'm doing it's a Kellic and a Cashby. Its called Brothers Through It All. Go Check it out if you want I'm excited😜 anyways. Have a good Day/Night/Whatever time it is. Bye!

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1M 40.5K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
885 247 26
It's basically a collection of short horror stories made by me๐Ÿ˜…. There's many two line horror stories too. If you like horror but don't have much ti...