High School Love Story

By 1Shinee

Taemin enters a rich high school, but even though his life is already hard, he gets bullied during school. Mi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35

Chapter 34

446 9 1
By 1Shinee

Eight hours later, Eun gave birth to both babies.

Jonghyun smiled and held them. "They're perfect and very beautiful like you."

Eun smiled tiredly. "I'm glad you like them."

Jonghyun kissed her forehead. "Of course I like them. They're my babies."

Key was holding one of the girls, stroking her cheek. Jonghyun smiled.

Key looked at Jonghyun. "What are you going to name them?"

Jonghyun shrugged. "What do you want to name them?"

"I don't know."

Jonghyun smiled. "How about Haru and Sarang?"

Key smiled and nodded.

"Okay," Jonghyun smiled.

Key smiled at Sarang. "You're so cute."

Jonghyun smiled and looked at Eun. "Get lots of rest." He kissed her forehead.

Eun nodded and fell asleep. Jonghyun sat down with Haru. Key cradled Sarang.

"We're parents now." Jonghyun said.

Key nodded as tears started running down his face.

"Key?! What's wrong?!" Jonghyun went over to him.

"I miss my mom."

"I'm sorry, Key." He hugged Key with one arm. "I know she'll be very proud of you."

Key leaned on his shoulder. "Its not fair."

"I know it's not. It'll be okay. At least you have your dad. Taemin has both his parents gone."

Key nodded.

Jonghyun kissed him softly. "Now you get to be a mother to two wonderful baby girls."

Key smiled. Jonghyun smiled back. They stayed at the hospital for the rest of the night.

Taemin came home late. He had a few bruises on his face.

"Taemin?" Minho called his name.

Taemin looked at him. "Yeah?"

"What happened?"

"I just fell a lot. I'm fine." Taemin said. "How are you?"

"I'm okay." Minho said.

Taemin smiled. "I'm glad. Do you remember anything?"

"I think I can recognize you." Minho said.

Taemin frowned. "What do you mean you think?"

"I don't know." Minho sighed.

"It's okay. You'll remember soon." Taemin sat next to him and kissed his cheek. "Do you only forget what I look like? Or did you forget everything we did?"

"It's like I don't know what you look like."

"That's weird, but at least you remember that you love me. I really need you in my life. You're the only one that can make me so happy." Taemin said.

"You make me happy too!"

Taemin giggled. "I love you!"

Minho kissed him gently. Taemin kissed back. Minho kissed deeper. Taemin smiled and opened his mouth. Minho attacked his mouth. Taemin moaned and wrapped his arms around Minho's neck. Minho kissed deeper.

Taemin pulled away. "We shouldn't be making out on the couch. Want to go to the bathroom?"

"I'm hungry."

Taemin smiled. "Okay, let's eat."

Minho nodded and Taemin took him to the kitchen. He started to make dinner. Minho watched.

Taemin made the food and made Minho a plate. "Enjoy,"

Minho inhaled his food.

Taemin frowned. "Did you not eat today?"

"I didn't want to bug Key."

"Minho, you can always ask. It's your home too."

"Key's been really stressed and Onew sleeps during the day."

"I'm sorry." Taemin said. "But you really need to eat."

"Okay, maybe I'll cook something." Minho said.

Taemin nodded. "Okay,"

Minho smiled.

Taemin smiled back. "I love you so much and I want you to take care of yourself." Taemin said, blushing.

Minho nodded as he ate happily.

Taemin smiled and kissed his cheek.

Minho pulled him into the living room once he was done eating. "Let's watch a movie."

Taemin nodded. "Okay," He curled up to him and laid his head on Minho's chest.

Minho hugged him tight. Taemin smiled. He ended up falling asleep. Minho fell asleep as well.

A month passed and Taemin was home later and later each day. Taemin got home at midnight, exhausted and each day he came home with more bruises. He wouldn't let anyone take off his clothes. Taemin sighed and sat on the couch.

Minho ran in. "I know everyone now!"

Taemin jumped at the sudden burst from Minho. He fell off the couch.

Minho jumped on him. "I recognize you!"

Taemin groaned. "Minho, that hurts."

Minho pulled away. "I'm sorry!"

Taemin sat up. "It's not your fault." He held onto his side. "So you recognize everyone now?"

Minho nodded. "I'm better!"

Taemin smiled. "I'm glad." He kissed Minho.

Minho kissed back. Taemin pulled away and yawned. He barely got any sleep lately.

"You should get some rest."

Taemin nodded. "Okay," He got up, but immediately fell down as his body was weak. He groaned in pain.

Minho freaked out, "Taemin!"

"I'm fine." Taemin said. He stood up, using the wall. "Can you carry me to the dance room?"

Minho nodded and carried Taemin to the room and laid him in their bed. Min and they were the only ones that still slept in there. Taemin laid down and fell asleep right away. Minho curled up to him and fell asleep.

The next day, Key was giving the twins a bath. Jonghyun was watching him. Key dressed them and put them in their swing. He laid his head in Jonghyun's lap. He yawned.

"You should rest, yobo." Jonghyun said, holding Key in his lap.

The twins started crying. Key curled up and started sobbing.

Jonghyun frowned. "What's wrong, Key?!"

Key didn't respond as the twins cried louder.

Jonghyun sat him down and picked the twins up. He took them to the kitchen and fed them their bottles. The twins took almost twenty minutes to eat. Jonghyun sighed. He fed them and laid them down. He went to Key, who was fast asleep. Jonghyun sighed and carried Key to their room. He laid him down. Key slept all day.

Minho let Taemin sleep until he had to go to training. He shook Taemin gently.

Taemin groaned. "Tired..."

"It's time for your training." Minho said.

"I get a break for two days because I'm hurt." Taemin said.

"Oh, okay, go back to sleep."

Taemin fell back to sleep immediately.

Jonghyun came in. "I'm worried about him. He's hurt even worse everytime he leaves for training."

"I know. I just wish I could do something." Minho frowned.

"I want to know why he's getting hurt so much." Jonghyun said.

"I do too." Minho sighed.

"Maybe he's being bullied." Jonghyun said. "But by who? No one knows he's going to be a kpop star and its late at night."

"Could you drive him and pick him up?"

"I could drive him, but I also need to help Key with the twins, so picking him up would be impossible, especially since he doesn't get home until midnight."

"I'll help Key with the babies."

Jonghyun nodded. "Okay,"

"Thanks," Minho said.

Jonghyun nodded. "No problem."

The babies started crying. Jonghyun sighed. He went to them and fed them. Minho helped.

Jonghyun sighed. "I...I don't know if I'm ready for kids. They're so much work."

"I know they are. Key's been really stressed." Minho said.

Jonghyun nodded. "Maybe...I should put them up for adoption...but I don't want to lose them..."

"Maybe you should hire help." Minho said. "It doesn't have to be a full time nanny like we had. It could be a few hours a day."

Jonghyun nodded. "Okay, I'll do that."

Minho nodded. "I'm going to take a nap."

"Okay," Jonghyun left the room and called people to help with the babies.

Key woke up, but stayed quiet.

Jonghyun went to him. "Key, I found a nanny for the babies."

"I don't want them to be raised by a nanny." Key pouted.

"But we're too young and too busy. We need our sleep and I need to focus on school." Jonghyun said.

"I want to raise them." Key said.

"But you're stressed out." Jonghyun said. "It won't be all the time."

Key nodded. "Can we cuddle?"

Jonghyun nodded. "Of course." He held Key close. "It's just, we both are so young. I have to focus on school for our future and you're so stressed out."

"I can't do this anymore. I don't sleep and all they do is cry. I love them and I want to care for them, but it's too hard." Key said. "I'm the worse umma ever."

"No, you're not, yobo. A lot has been going on and the babies are hard."

"I don't want anyone else to take care of them. I'm their umma."

"I know, but you need to rest. Onew's busy with Ae." Jonghyun said.

Key frowned.

Jonghyun sighed. "I'm sorry."

"Can I pick the nanny?" Key asked.

Jonghyun nodded. "Of course. I've called a few that I want to do an interview with."

Key frowned. "You called without talking to me."

"Well....I'm sorry. I shouldn't have."

Key yawned.

Jonghyun smiled. "It's bedtime."

Key got up and fell asleep. The babies started crying and Key started waking up.

Jonghyun sighed. "I'll get them, stay in bed." Jonghyun kissed Key's forehead and went to the babies. He fed them and put them to bed.

Taemin woke up and groaned. "Minho, can you get me an ice pack?"

Minho was fast asleep next to him. Taemin sighed. He got up and struggled to the kitchen. He grabbed an ice pack and laid on the couch, not able to take the pain anymore. He sighed and texted someone before he fell asleep.

Onew shook Joon. "Can you make me a bottle?"

Joon nodded. "Yeah," He got up and made a bottle real quick. He gave it to Onew.

"Can you make sure the kids are in bed?"

Joon nodded and checked everyone. Everyone was asleep, so Joon went back to the room. "Everyone's asleep."

"Okay, thanks." Onew said.

"Welcome, but Taemin's sleeping on the couch. I put a blanket over him."

"You should take him to the dance room."

"He looks like he's in pain so I didn't want to move him."

"What's wrong?"

"He's covered in bruises."

Onew frowned. "I didn't want him to join."

"I don't think it's the company. I think...he's being bullied."

"Why?" Onew asked.

"Those bruises are way too severe for just falling down. I looked under his shirt and there's even worse ones."

"What?!"

"Yeah, come look."

Onew laid Ae down and went to Taemin.

Taemin was still fast asleep. Joon pulled up his shirt to reveal the dark purple, almost black bruises, all over his body.

Taemin woke up and jumped. He quickly pulled his shirt down.

"Taemin! What is going on?" Onew asked.

Taemin looked at Onew. "Nothing, I'm just falling a lot. It's nothing."

"Taemin, I know that's not true!" Onew yelled. "Tell me what's going on, now!"

Taemin looked at his hands. "Fine, there's these guys. They wait by the SM training building everyday. The first time I ran into them....they...raped me....after that they would just beat me....I didn't want to tell anyone because everyone's been stressed out lately. I didn't want to cause more stress."

Onew hugged him. "You don't have to worry about us. You can tell us anything."

Taemin flinched in pain. "I'm sorry."

Onew pulled away. "It's okay, sorry."

Taemin shook his head. "It's not your fault. Just...don't tell Minho."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want him to be stressed either."

"We have too. I'll have Joon drive you and pick you up everyday."

Taemin sighed. "Okay..."

Onew kissed his forehead. "Go back to sleep."

Taemin nodded. He laid down and fell asleep. Onew tucked him in.

Joon sighed. "Poor agi. He's so caring, but I hate how he doesn't tell us things like this."

Onew nodded. "We need to keep him safe."

"He's so delicate."

Onew yawned.

Joon smiled. "Bedtime for my lovely yobo."

Onew blushed.

Joon smiled. He picked Onew up and carried him to bed. Onew curled up in his arms.

Joon held him tight and kissed his forehead. "Rest, yobo."

Onew fell right to sleep. Joon fell asleep as well.

The next morning, Taemin got up and tried to make breakfast. Onew woke up to Ae and went to the kitchen to make her a bottle.

Taemin looked at Onew. "Morning,"

"Are you okay? You should be resting?" Onew asked.

Taemin nodded. "I'm fine. I always make breakfast."

"Okay," Onew said and started feeding Ae.

Taemin made breakfast, then got everyone up and had them eat. He got quiet when Minho came in. He didn't want to tell him what had happened. Minho coughed slightly.

Taemin frowned. "Are you getting sick?"

Minho shrugged.

"Are you?" Taemin asked.

"I think so."

"I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault."

"I know. Minho....I....I have to tell you something..." Taemin said. He didn't want Minho to know anything, but he knew he should tell him before he hears from Onew and Joon.

"What?"

"I want to tell you in private." Taemin said.

Minho nodded.

Taemin led Minho to their bedroom. He looked at his hands. "Minho, I'm going to show you something...please, don't freak out...okay?"

"Okay...."

Taemin took off his clothes to reveal the bruises all over his body. He had them from his chest, all the way down to his legs. Some where dark purple and some were even almost black.

"What happened?" Minho freaked out.

"There's these guys that wait at the SM training building. The first time I met them, they raped me. Now, they just beat me. No ones seen it because they have a van and they beat me in the back. I didn't want everyone to stress out even more than they already are, so I never told anyone and never stopped them. I'm sorry."

Minho hugged him tight. "Don't ever do that again." He hated that Taemin never asked for help. He was always worried about him.

Taemin clung to Minho. "I'm sorry." He started to cry. "They called me a slut when I came. It was horrible. They were rough and it hurt so much. One of them put his whole fist in me. I begged him to stop, but he wouldn't listen."

Minho held him close. "I'm so sorry." He felt his heart drop as he watched his fiancé cry.

"It's not your fault." Taemin sniffled. "I'm dirty now. I let a whole bunch of men touch me. I always do! I'm dirty and disgusting!"

"You're not dirty. It's not your fault."

"Yes, it is and I am dirty! I never was pure when we did it the first time!" Taemin cried harder.

Minho held him tight "I'm sorry."

"Stop saying sorry! It's not your fault! None of it is your fault! I'm just useless, dirty and a slut!" Taemin yelled.

"I love you, Tae. I will never think you're dirty or useless, or even a slut. You're my Taemin."

Taemin sniffled. "Why not?"

"Because I love you."

Taemin wiped his tears. He clung to Minho, hiding his face in Minho's chest. "I love you too."

"I love you so much."

Taemin smiled a little. "I love you too."

Minho held him tight. Taemin calmed down and just laid in Minho's arms.

Onew came in. "It's time for school."

Taemin nodded. "Okay,"

Minho groaned. "I don't feel good."

Taemin frowned. "Can I stay and take care of Minho?"

"No, you should go to school. I'll be fine." Minho said.

"Joon will pick you up from school and drive you to practice." Onew said.

Taemin frowned. "Okay..."

Minho laid down. Onew made sure Jonghyun and Taemin were ready to go.

Joon took them to school.

The minute they got home, Key and Jonghyun got ready for the nanny interviews. Jonghyun was nervous. Key was exhausted. He laid on Jonghyun's shoulder.

The first nanny came in and sat down.

"Have you been a nanny before?" Key asked.

The lady nodded. "I actually had three kids of my own, but they've all grown up now. I love kids and I love being a nanny. I'll be like a grandma to them."

"Okay..." Key said.

"Next," Jonghyun and Key went through the interviews. Jonghyun sighed. "Which one do you want to hire?"

"I don't like them..." Key said.

"You don't? Not any of them? Why not?" Jonghyun asked.

"They're all old..." Key said.

"Do you want a young nanny?"

Key shrugged.

"We can look for younger nannies." Jonghyun said. He went through a book and called a whole bunch of nannies. He let Key talk to them.

Key was quiet.

"What's wrong, Key?" Jonghyun asked.

Key shrugged as he yawned.

Jonghyun sighed. "Go lay down."

Key nodded and went to bed. Jonghyun sighed. He went to bed right after. Key was up with the babies all night.

Jonghyun helped him. "Key, go lay down yobo. You need rest."

Key looked at Sarang. "Okay.... I want Haru..."

"You need to rest. I'll take care of the babies." Jonghyun said.

"No, you have school tomorrow. I'll take care of them."

"It's fine. You need sleep and to calm down. You've been so stressed lately." Jonghyun said.

"I'm okay," Key said.

Jonghyun sighed. "You're tired. Just sleep."

"Okay,"

Jonghyun kissed his forehead. "Night,"

Key fell back to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

715 19 6
Key and Jonghyun get into a car accident while arguing. Minho gets hit while waiting for his loved one. Key goes into an acomma and leaves Jonghyun t...
415K 18.5K 64
When an orange haired boy named Jimin arrived at a new school on the first day, he wasn't surprised when he already started to be bullied. What Jimin...
12 2 1
Slum street dancer Lee Taemin and haughty actor Choi Minho couldn't be any more different. In a risky attempt at raising funds for his terminally ill...
721 5 17
"Jesus fucking christ you're annoying" "But I know you like it" - In which Jaemin has hated Jeno since 9th grade. Everything about him pissed Jaemin...