septiplier smut one-shots!!

By sweet-moondust

this book is all about the sexy hot red love mark and jack have for eachother. this is very smuty and harcore... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3: cant help myself
chapter 4: game on
chapter 5: lets have some fun
chapter 6: new toys..?!
chapter 7: whos the guy?
chapter 8: party time
chapter 9: party time part. 2
chapter 10: passion comes greatly
chapter 11: dont get caught
chapter 12: striper
chapter 13: karma bitch
chapter 15: a little quickie
chapter 16: his touch is magical
chapter 17: he can sing

chapter 14: revelmode squad panel!!

320 3 3
By sweet-moondust

~mark p.o.v~

Its been a while now sence little jacky and i have been dating. No one knows but im sure it'll come out at the PAX PRIME PANEL!! Im so excited, everyone's gonna be there. Lets bring it on.

~kens p.o.v~ **time past**

"Hello everyone im ken and welcome to the revelmode squad panel. Here ill be joined with some awesome people. We'll be playin some cool games. So lets bring them out." I call to the crowd as i fix my head mic. I wonder who will be called first.

"Ok so first up we have the fun, loving little irish patato." I pause as i crowd goes wild knowing who im about to call out, "the one, the only JACKSEPTICEYE!!!" i point to wear jack is, he walks shyly like always to the middle of the stage.

"Hi, hello." He say with the irish tone, taking a sit down on the front two seater couch.

I start calling all the people out.
"Pewdiepie, nathen, doger, mathias" Of course i save the best for last.
"MARKIPLIER!!"

~jack p.o.v~

I stage has a big table in the middle with all the couches around it. The two seater that im on is in the front. Then across down words to the crowds are two more two seaters. The left one has nate and pewds then on the right has dodger and ken.

That leaves mark sitting next to me. What are the odds. I hope no one finds out. He and i want to keep it a secret.

"Hello everybody!!" Mark dances his way out like a loon but hes my loon.
Taking the only seat next to me.

"Ok guy so tonight we have some fun games going on tonight. But first we have our normal reading tweets from our fans." Ken gets his phone out and opens twitter.

"Sounds awesome." Nate say.
"Yeah lets get it onnnnn!" I yell acting goffy.

"So our first question for everyone is..," he reads the tweet.
"What is two youtubes you ship together?" Its all silance and everyone thinks. Oh god really anything but this question.

"I ship pewdiecry." Pewds said out of the blue suddenly.
"Wow really?" I say in a shocked tone.
"Yeah the fanart is so cute."
"Ok what about you nate and dodger?" Ken asked.
"Ok one of my favorite is..." she pause for dramatic effect. "Septiplier!" She smiles to me and mark.

Oh god!

"Yeah i like that ship too." Nate replies to dodger.
"Well it looks like we have two septiplier shipers here."
"OOOOOOOOO!" the crowd goes wild, screaming things like septiplier away and i ship it. If only they new.

"Ok jack, mark what do you ship?"  Redtoke over my face as ken ask us. Oh no.
"Oh easy." Mark smirks looking at me then to ken.
"My ship is...Pewdiecry, like come on its so cute." Mark gets up and high fives pewds.
"Yeah i new you had my back mark." He winks at him.

Oh no now its my turn...but...
"So jack what do you ship?" Nate and dodger ask keeping an eye on me.
"Err...i...er.." i froze i dont know what to say.

~marks p.o.v~

I see jacks not good at this. I guess im gonna have to step in.
"Oh its ok jack you can tell them how much you like natepat." I say giving a smile and wink so he knows whats going on.
"Yeah i do like my natpat, such a good ship." He replies calmly in his normal voice tone. Maybe hes not a bad lier.

** time past**

"Ok guys its getting closer to the end of the panel so we are gonna play a little truth or dare. The the plot twist is....your not aloud to swear." Ken ask, a cocky grin, feeling happy thats hes the host.

"Oh come on really!" Pewds yells.
"Yep and everytime you swear you get a point for the end challenge." His evil smile got everyone interested.
"And what might that be?" I say with a deep tone like usual.
"A surprise but trust me no one will like it."
"Ok bring it on!!" Jack yelld the cocky remark.
"Ok so i have an app with your names already in it. Ill shake the phone and it will pick a random person. Then that person gets to choose either if they want to do a naughty dare or a innocent truth." Everyone is ready to go and the crowd is ready to see what happens.

"Ok the first name is dodger." We all look at her.
"Uhh i go thruth."
"Oh chicken." Pewds says with a chicken noise.
"Oh shut up pewds at least im doing somthing."
"Oooo point to dodger you swear."
"What thats not even a swear!" Dodger growls.
"Yeah last time i checked shut up wasn't a swear." Jack sowre. Idiot.

"Oo jack swore!" Nate adds.
"Oh shit." He goes again.
"And another point." Pewds speaks.
"Crap." Jack adds.
"And again." I say.
"Fuck." And another slips out of his mouth.
"Wow jack you have alot of points now." Dodger adds.
"Oh come on!!" He yells.

"Ahahhaha!!" The crowd goes as everyone laughs. At least jacks being calm.
"Ok." Ken shakes it again.
"Mark, truth or dare?" He asked.
I think on what i want.
"Dare!" I say with pride. This is easy.
"Ok the dare it." He looks at his phone.
"Kiss the closest person to you on the lips."
"Ooooooohhhhh." The crowds screams knowing who is closest.
"Hey jack." I turn to him.
"KISS KISS KISS KISS!" Dodger says the chant as everyone followed.
"KISS KISS KISS KISS KI-!" the middle of the chant i grabs jacks face and passionately kissed him on the lips. I hope he doesn't freak out.
"Oooooo SEPTIPLIER AWAY!!!" the crowd screams.

"Jack you ok?" Nate ask as jack is frozen him is position not knowijg what to do.
"Er...i....." he fave went up red then somthing happened.
"Ooooooo." The crowd goes nuts again as. He kissed me again. I couldn't help it, i kissed him back.
"Oh god whoo go jack and mark." Pewds yells.
"Yeah wow." Ken states.

We break the kiss and look at eachother. God now im turned on.
"Mark...jack." dodger questioned.
Jack got up and ran away.
"JACK!" i yelled, crap now what...
"Mark its ok im sur- HEY!" i cut nate off as i ran after him. They can finish the panel on there own.

I ran towards jacks hotel room i see him just ahead of me as he opens his door with the key card.
"Jack!" He notices me and stops, waiting for me at the door.
"Jack.." i gave him a hug.
"Are you ok?" I question kissing his forehead.
"Yeah im fine i guess needed to get away." He say looking at me.
"Its ok i understand." I let go of him and we walk into his hotel room.

"You wanna know somthing?"
"Sure." We siting on the bed.
"You sure now how to turn me on."

He gets on my lap me and kisses me again.
"Well at least i know how to turn you on. Then turn you off." I smrik pining him to the bed.
"Mmmmm." I lick from his neck to his jawline. Till my tounge met his lips as he opens enough to stick my tounge in. We play rough as our tounges fought for domination.

I won.

"Mmm mark~~." He slowly lift his shirt off and mine. Skin to skin. The best feeling.

~jacks p.o.v~

Marks muscles tense as i run my fingers down his back, he attacks on neck licking sucking and biting. Leaving marks showing he owns me. Moans formed here and there as the night got more heated.

We take our pants off so were left in boxers. Then mark asked.
"Did you bring lube?"
"Yeah in the back pocket of my suitcase." I reply poniting to my suitcase. Mark gets up and grabs it.

Coming back he gets back on top of me and kisses me neck and chest. Traveling down my stomach to the brim of my boxers. He takes them off and his following. He lubes up his member. Readying himself to go in me.

I feel the tip of him against my entrance as he slowly pushes in.
"Ahhhhmmmm~~." A yell from pain turned into  pleasure in almost and instant.
"Ahh mark~" i moan as he starts off slow teasing me.
"Mark please go faster." I force words out in between moans.
"As you wish." He sped up so quickly i gasp for air. Man hes good.

I feel my climax not far behind.
"Mark im gonna~~." I cant even speak hes that good.
"Do it~~cum for me baby."
I cum not far after what he said, mark soon follows.

We snuggle up to eachother breathing heavily as he catch breath.
"That~~was~amazing." I say sugglingmy face into marks chest.
"Yeah it way."
"What are we gonna say to the others."
"I dont know septiplier away i guess." Mark laughs on my sentence i said.
"Yep ok." His kisses my forehead and we both go to sleep.

I love him....

Hello everyone a new update yay. This is for my friend THEGREATDEVOURER he was the one who told me to do this chapter.
Thank you guys so much and hope you enjoy my book.

Word count: 1579

Until the next chapter~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
857K 52.7K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...