The Vampire's Love (Otherworl...

By gone12456

Pius and Catra are now married and residing in the palace until the Valor mansion is ready. Pius is still stu... More

1.Why?
2.Accusations
3.The Seer
4.Demon King
5.Bloodlust
6.A Reason
7.Sometimes
8.New Beginning
9.Willingness
10.Weird
11.Traitor
12.Blood Ritual
13.Sunny Times
14.Fangs
15.Bits and Pieces
16.Cold Blood
17.Wake up call
18.Making Love
19.Bad Party Luck
20. Shooting Party
21.Bang, Bang
22. Spells
23. Proper Proposal
24. Wish Granted.
NOTE

25. Epilogue

9.5K 465 126
By gone12456

Peter creeped towards the kitchen with his little twin sisters, Piper and Peyton following him.

He was tall enough to look through the window of the kitchen to see his smallest brother , Pierre's head and little fingers holding the sill.

He gave him a thumbs up but wasn't sure Pierre could see. He was just 5 years old and too short to reach up. Piper and Peyton were 8 years old and Peter just turned 10 last week.

He knew he should have been the one standing out there instead of Pierre but stubborn Pierre wanted to prove himself that he was capable to complete this mission.

Peter turned around and nodded at Piper. Piper smiled evilly and rubbed her hands together then she cried loudly and ran into the kitchen and hugged their mother from behind.

Mommy gasped. She turned around and crouched to get to Piper's height. Peter and Peyton also entered the kitchen following Piper.

"Mommy, my leg." She said, fake tears pouring down her cheeks.

Mommy's face was stained with chocolate. She was making chocolate chip cookies today.

Top secret mission was to distract mommy so that Pierre could steal all the cookies from the kitchen platform.

Pierre had managed to climb the sill. He looked funny with his tongue poking out of his mouth.

"What happen, my baby? I don't see anything wrong with your leg." Mommy said, bring Peter's attention back to the distraction squad.

"She fell while we were playing. Something pointy go stuck in her heel." Peter said, lying smoothly.

"Yes, both her legs." Peyton said. Peter elbowed her. She was no good at lying and her lies were always impossible to believe.

"Both her legs?" Mommy asked, suspiciously narrowing her eyes.

She looked at Peter and raised one blonde eyebrow. Peter shrugged. "She doesn't know which leg, better check both, mommy." He said, innocently.

Mommy got to the task of removing Piper's shoe, who's lace was tied into a triple knot. It was Peter's brilliant idea to stall.

His eyes darted towards the kitchen window. Pierre was struggling to open the window. Peter gritted his teeth and resisted to slap his forehead when he saw daddy appear in his line of vision.

Daddy poked Pierre's shoulder, startling him and he almost slipped but daddy caught him and carried him up.

Daddy's lips moved. Questioning Pierre. 

Peter snorted.

It was their code sound for 'Mission Failed'. If Pierre had passed then Peter would make the code sound for 'Mission Passed' which was a cough. Peyton stomped her foot and Piper frowned.

Mommy was still trying to open the lace. Peter noticed that her blue mater...something ,something dress was also stained. Mommy was too small to wear that dress. But daddy had said that in a few months she would become a whale and the dress would be perfect. 

It was the same dress she had worn before Pierre was born. Soon they would have another baby in the family. Peter hoped it was another boy. He needed more boys in his team.

They needed to complete all their missions successfully. But with members like Peyton and Pierre all their missions were failures.

Only Piper was good. She was a drama queen. The best at what she did. If only another boy as smart as Peter was born then they enjoy stealing cookies and cakes.

Surely, now daddy would complain about Pierre to mommy and the mission would fail.

Peter looked at the window. Daddy had that same funny look on his face as he tried to open the window. His tongue poked out of his mouth. Pierre was jumping in excitement as he sat in the crook of daddy's arm.

He finally opened the window and reached a hand inside and under the cookie plate. Daddy winked at Peter and motioned his head towards the backyard as Pierre closed the window and Daddy and him ran away out of sight.

Peter coughed and ran out of the room with Piper and Peyton following him.

They all laughed loudly and Catra turned around to look at her precious cookies.

They were gone.

The children's 'missions' were never successful unless Pius had helped.

Catra had done a mistake by sending all the made to do the laundry. She groaned and picked up her wooden spoon.

"Pius! Peter! Peyton! Piper! Pierre! Anyone who eats a single cookie will know the wrath of my kitchen spoon." She shouted outside the window. 

They were all sitting in the grass with mouthfuls of cookies and all froze when they heard her voice.

"Anyone who eats a single cookies will knit the wrath of my kitchen spoon." Pius said, imitation or trying to imitate Catra's voice.

The kids laughed and Catra growled and rushed towards the back door that led to the backyard.

She ran out of the kitchen with her spoon making the children shriek and run away. Pius however sat right there , laughed and popped the last cookie in his mouth.

Catra glowered down at him.

"How dare you help them steal those cookies? I was craving them!" She said, panting.

Pius grinned. Catra's anger cooled down a little. He looked so handsome with his hair falling in his eyes. His eyes twinkled in amusement as he held her hands and pulled her down, taking care not to hurt her pregnant belly.

He took the spoon away and threw it over his shoulder and kissed her soft lips.

The cookie he had popped into his mouth was still in there and he pushed some into her mouth. She put her hands in his hair and kissed him back.

She craved him now like nothing else. The cookies forgotten. But they did taste good from his mouth. She moaned as he hand inched closer and over her butt. 

"Ewww." The kids said together, making Catra and Pius break the kiss and looked at their children.

They both laughed at their grossed out faces and Pius held his free hand out making the kids to race towards them and join the hug.

Catra hugged her children, she loved her family so much. And they loved her.

She had everything she ever wished for. Everything she ever yearned for.

Enie, Meanie, Minie and Moe are born. Tom, Dick and Harry are still remaining. Pius voice whispered in her head.

She laughed loudly and kissed his neck.

I thought we agreed that five are enough. She taunted.

That was just to placate you then. You were having a mood swing. He replied.

I was not.

You were.

I was not.

So were. 

Catra snorted. Pius showed her his tongue. She caught his tongue with her teeth and they started kissing again.

"Ewww." The kids said and ran away again.

Pius and Catra laughed again. "Let's have more, please?" He said, kissing her under her ear and peppering little kisses all over her neck.

"Please?"

"Okay." She said, giggling.

"Best sound I ever heard." He said and hugged her close to him, his hand on her belly.

"Mine. " He whispered.

"Yours."

---

Finally!!

I can't believe I wrote three books on theses guys. Took me a lot of time but it was worth it.

Thanks for reading the series. I hope you enjoyed it. This was the last book.

But I don't want my crow to be alone.

Nikolai Shizkov will be getting his own book.

I just realized that I'll miss Catra and Pius. I was hoping to write forty pages but what more would I add? It would be pulling the book. I hope you enjoyed this book. I've put in a lot of time.

I know it's not perfect.  I know I'm not a good writer. But I did my best.

That's all.

Thank You.

Good Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 912 44
Please read Their Human before this one. It can not be read as a standalone. ♡♡♡ When months pass after peace is restored in Lunaria, Akielia works h...
2.5K 62 37
Harry and Rosie are back. They have everything they could ask for, but their happiness doesn't last forever. Faced with new problems, new people and...
39K 611 23
*𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭* 🌶 {COMPLETED} Princess Luna is caught in a horrible storm that leaves her stranded, until she is found by the Vampyr...
73.7K 2.7K 22
Book 2 of the Spark series Caius Volturi and Adolpha Blackwood knew pain, and now they would fight to finally find some Love- if only a rival wolf p...