~Tear In My Heart~

By _D_E_D_

Dylan has a best friend who happens to be the one and only Tyler Joseph, but she's never met his best friend... More

#Tylan
Please read
Josh?
Hospital...?
Hospital continued
...?!?
Finally home!!!
"Everything is blue."
Nightmares
A/N
Fast forward
Oh miss believer
Promises
Brunch
Ugh
Fall Away
SORRY
2 o'clock
Important
Ty's sassy self
Goldfish
Im back
Run And Go
Gate
Show
Ellie
Brendon urie!?!
Haunted
#tellie
Date night
AMA's
January 17th
VALENTINES
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EL
POOL TIME
GUUUYYYYSSSS!!!
done.

Drunk in love

93 5 3
By _D_E_D_

Dylan's p.o.v

I wake up blindly reaching for my phone to check the time. It's 9:07 deciding I don't want to sleep all day I sit up stretching. I lean my head over pulling my hair up into a messy bun, and turn to see Josh staring at me.

I raise my eyebrow "can I help you?" He shakes his head laughing "your just beautiful and you don't even realize it" I feel my face go completely red and he sits up pulling me into his side.

"Hey guess what?" I look at him "what?"

"I love you" i blush again "I love you too jishy"

"Anyways your being way to cheesy and Its making me feel weird." I get up going to the bathroom doing my business and washing my hands then face and brushing my teeth.

I crawl back into bed for a second to see Josh again before I make breakfast. "Jishy?" I sit on his back playing with his hair.

"Whatcha needs babes" I laugh a bit "you"

He chuckles flipping me over so he's laying on top of me. He wraps his around me scooting of the bed picking me up bridal style. We go out into the kitchen area and Josh is only in boxers and I'm only wearing joshes shirt and underwear. Like Josh are you stupid I don't want the whole freakin world to know what we look like half naked.

He sets me on the kitchen counter and kisses me smiling. I laugh kissing him back then hear a door open and push him back blushing.

I look over and Brendon is standing in the doorway laughing. I feel my cheeks turn an even darker shade of red. Josh grabs me and we go back to the room jumping onto the bed. I lay my head on joshes chest laughing and he starts laughing to.

Getting up I grab my shorts off the floor sliding them on and throw Josh a pair of grey joggers and a white muscle tank. He slides them on and we walk back out to the kitchen finding Brendon sitting on a barstool on with his nose in his phone.

"Josh I'm hungry" he nods laughing "I'll work on fixin that problem for ya Dyl pickle."

I stand on my tiptoes kissing him.

Walking over the the counter I join Brendon sitting on a bar stool. "What door did you even come in earlier." He turns his phone off looking up "oh yeah that's what I came to tell you guys we have a little patio and I found the door to get out there.

Me and Josh grab our phones following him to the door which is actually tucked away inside the room Brendon slept in.

We step out on the porch and it's a little chilly but there is a little couch and two chairs. Me and Josh decide to sit out here a while so he goes to the chair on the far left sitting down. I sit basically in his lap with my feet hanging over one side of the chair and joshes arm supporting my head. Brendon brings out a smol blanket he found and cokes.

"Thank you Brendon. Are you gonna stay with us?" He shakes his head no

"You guys never get enough time alone." I laugh and he walks away

I look up at Josh who drapes the blanket over my legs to keep me warm.

I set my hand on his chest. "Hey did you see Tyler on the couch?" He shakes his head no. "If Brendon slept in the third room does and Tyler wasn't on the couch does that mean him and El shared a room."

"I assume so yes. Why?" I just shake my head looking out at the beautiful view.

I check the time it's only 10:02. Josh looks down at me "ya know Brendon's right we never do just get to spend time alone. Just you and me" I nod leaning my head against his chest smiling up at him.

"I want them to daaattteeee" I groan and pout. "Dylan stop worrying about it lets thank about us."

"Oh honey I already have we get married in three years and have two kids Andrew and Lucy." He laughs. "not what I meant but good to know"

"We need to just have a date night. When we get back home. Maybe even take a trip to go visit my parents for a few days." I nod. "I'd love to meet them I'm sure they are great people."

He nods "the best."

For the next two hours or so we sit and talk about ourselves and whatever else pops up. both of us start to get tired of sitting there so hand in hand we walk back inside. Josh leans down kissing me one last time and we part way Josh going to the kitchen and me knocking on Ellie's door.

"Ellie?!?...Tyler!?!...you guys up?" I hear scrambling around and that's when I for sure know somethings up. A few seconds later she yells back "what?"

"Can I come in?" She responded "of course." In a tone of voice that made me sound crazy for asking.

I open the door standing in the door frame and smile at her "you know it's twelve right?" She smiles back and I walk over laying beside her noticing Tyler on the floor.

She raises her eyebrows "but it felt so good sleeping in. Back to my daily schedule."

I laugh and then look down at Tyler snapping my fingers and pointing towards the door "get out. Girl talk." He didn't move so I threw a pillow at his face knocking his phone out of his hand.

Tyler gets up and I realize he's not wearing a shirt...oh god Ellie...

He flips me off and I stand up leaning my head out of the door and he walks away. "Boi you better be watchin where you pointin them damn fingers." I close the door locking it and jump onto the bed sitting infront of Ellie.

"Are you dating Tyler?" I cut straight to the point trying not to cut corners and sugar coat it.

Her face completely flushes and she doesn't answer for a few seconds. "No."  Finally she spits out her answer.

"Ugh I promise I won't tell anyone." I sit on my knees grabbing her hands " no...but I like him..."

I jump up dropping her hands and start clapping and squealing. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face as I sat down. "Omg GOALS!"

Ellie shushed me "shut up!" She hissed making me quite down a bit. "You guys are actually the cutest couple I've ever seen."

"We're not a couple" she protested. I laugh and scream "YET." Right beside her ear

She rubs her temple and tells me to shut up again. Ellie stands up walking out of the room and I bury my face in a pillow screaming.

I sneak back out to the patio which Tyler and Ellie don't know exist. Brendon is already sitting out there and I lean down in his ear whispering that Ellie and Tyler like each other and she finally admitted to it.

He starts clapping squealing like I did when I found out. I walk back in hoping to get answers from Tyler now Brendon follows shortly behind. I decide not to tell Josh I know because he'll tell me to stay out of it and honey that ain't gonna happen anytime soon.

I hear Tyler say he's going to the store so I ask for a coffee and some kind of doughnut.  Ellie walks back into the bedroom closing the door.

"What's up with her Tyler." He shrugs. "Her head hurts."

He went and asked Ellie something and came back out smiling a lot more than he has been recently.

Apparently I'm not invited to stores with my babies, but I just brushed it off letting all them go together. Grabbing Ellie's laptop and charger I head back into her room plugging it in and she opens Netflix signing in. She pats the spot on the bed next to her and I sit down beside her.

After we settled on criminal minds we got under the covers with the perfect view of yummy dr. Spencer Reid. We started back on season one episode one even though we've both already watched every episode. About halfway through episode four we hear the door open with the sound of plastic grocery bags and boys laughing. I get up to go help while Ellie changes. She put on some grey adidas sweatpants a white crop top and a grey adidas jacket. She throws her hair into a low pony tail and pull out two pieces infront of her ears framing her face.

Ellie walks out of the room grabbing a family size bag of chips a drink and the small bottle of Advil then walks back into the room not saying a word. I decided to just leave her alone and I stayed out there talking with the boys. Me and Tyler took turns checking on Dylan throughout the 3 or 4 hours she stayed in her room.

Brendon announced he was leaving and hugged all of us including Ellie then left going back to his hotel.

Me and Josh we into Dylan's room laying in bed with her and Tyler came in closing all the blinds making it pitch black except for the light from Ellie's laptop. Tyler layed beside her and Josh layed beside me and we watched criminal minds for a while. Occasionally Josh would lean over and kiss me making me blush knowing Tyler and Ellie probably hear it.

Around 7 o clock Tyler starts drinking cheap beers they bought earlier, and Ellie is still in her room. I've drank one time and that was at a party when I was 16 so needless to say I'd get drunk pretty easily off anything.

Josh knows I hate when he drinks so hes just sitting with me on the couch while we talk to Tyler . I try to tell him it's ok for him to drink but he keeps saying no and that he doesn't want to.

I pick one up off the table opening it and sitting by Josh trying to get him to take a sip. It doesn't take long for him to take it out of my hand and start drinking.

He doesn't get drunk though...but I do...even though I'm not legally allowed to drink...

About five beers in I start to feel a buzz and get the urge to laugh at absolutely everything that's happening around me. Tyler is clearly far more drunk than me and he's just smiling. I open my sixth bottle and I see Tyler get up to check on Ellie. By the time Tyler is walking back I'm I'm already more than halfway done with the bottle.

He looks really sad his eyebrows are furrowed and he's sticking his bottom lip out. I stand up hugging him. "What's wrong tyjo." I slur my words laughing a bit.

"Ellie won't talk to me she's mad" he's slurring his words to the point where it's extremely hard to understand what he's sharing but I manage to understand and set him down on the couch after hugging him for a bit.

I finished my sixth bottle setting it down and crawl into joshes lap facing him. I know Josh isn't drunk but he just goes a long with it. I sit in his lap putting my hands on his shoulders and kiss him hard. He laughs pushing me off a little and I pout crossing my arms.

"Jishy love me." He nods "I do babe" I shake my head no and lay against his chest.

He picks me up bridal style and I start giggling he throws me on the bed kissing me then goes and helps Tyler to bed.

Since I'm still in my pajamas I just crawl under the cover and wait for Josh to lay down.

He lays down and I lay on top of him kissing all over his face.

"I love you" he shakes his head "no I love you." I gasp and kiss him.

"I love you more don't fight with me or I'm gonna make Ellie beat ur ass." I completely slur my words causing Josh to laugh and he kisses me then we both drift off to sleep.

Sorry just a cute little filler it's all over the place I know I love you guys

Hope you enjoyed

Not edited

Word count~~~2,115

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
226K 5K 72
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
43.1K 71 15
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍