Die For Something (Remington...

By royalebones

We all die for something, but in our world we die for love. Spelling errors I'm sorry but not lots! Sequel c... More

New Boy
Midnight trip
Mr. Doctor Man
Princess
The Leather Book
Big Brother?
Royale Council
Bound?
Bound.
I Need A Place To Stay
Game Over
I didnt mean to fuck everything up
Authors Note
Thanksgiving Prep
Date Night Prep
Date Night
Death Is A Party
Hours Passed
Family trip
Mild Complications
That
spiral
Sequel Coming Soon

Died & Reborn

1.3K 66 9
By royalebones

Died and reborn.

An amazing feeling, indeed. To die and be reborn just made you feel more alive. Especially after having such a miserable life.

Death awaited me everyday, wondering when I'd come knocking on the door and welcoming me into its arms.

Remington said death would never be ready for me. Even vampires die but as long as you don't give away your secret and keep yourself hydrated with blood, your life would be set. Free to do whatever you want, whenever you want.

Royale Council has rules we have to follow but they're small. The information I collected from Remington on our walk to school was exhilarating. Who knew history could be so excited when you actually cared? 

"Did something change about you?" Raven leaned against the locker next to me. Her red and black hair was placed into a pony tail. She only wears makeup on her eyes, winged out eyeliner and some black eye shadow. You could just barely make out the freckles sprinkled on her nose and below her eyes. Her freckles and eyeliner brought out her grey-blue eyes. 

Remington talked to the school councilor, using his "vampire ways", as he called it, to transfer most of his class to the same as mine. I only had 2 classes alone, French and history.

I grabbed my binder for creative writing and closed the locker, looking at Raven. "I'm the same girl, Rae." Really I wasn't. I was a new person. Not even a person. I am a vampire.

"Is it a boy? Did Terry get arrested?" She messed with her spider bite.

Arms wrapped around my waist and soft lips landed on my cheek. "Hello, Princess." Remington laid his chin on my shoulder.

Raven's eyes widened and looked back and forth between Rem and I. "The new boy?"

Remington leaned up again and smiled at her. "Remington. Her boyfriend." My heart raced at "boyfriend". That was really the only way to cover up why I was living with him.

"Raven. Her best friend."

Remington nodded. "Nice to meet you." He turned me to the side and I looked up at him. "I've got to go pick something up from my guitar class real quick so I'll see you next period, Princess." He leaned down and gently pressed his lips against mine. This fake relationship was something out of a movie. A movie I never wanted to end, but the moment we left and went back home, it would end.

It was silent until Remington turned the corner and Raven spun me around to face her. "Why didn't you text me about this? You've known him one day. Did something happen I need to know? Did he take your virginity?" 

"Raven! Calm down." She was always quick to assume things and make jokes. I was the only one out of our small group of three, or possibly the only one in the school, who hadn't fucked someone. I just never wanted to. Of course her and Emerson were each other's first. 

She took every chance she could to point out my virginess since I hit puberty a lot faster then her. Doesn't help that's all I used to tease her about. From about 5th grade to freshman year I was part of the small, small group of girls who had boobs. Granite we all started getting our monthly in 7th grade, but for me it was 5th grade. It was tradition in our family apparently, or at least that's what mom told me before she died in 6th grade. Literally the worst year of my life. 

It was always easier for me to get boyfriends but they always lasted about 2 weeks to a month. For Raven, she would find a boy and the relationship would usually last up to half a year. Her and Emerson were now 2 years strong. It made me jealous. She always found the good boys while I was stuck finding the shitty ones. 

It seems to be that we find the person we think we deserve. So if you believe you are a worthless person, chances are that's all you're going to get in a relationship. Then you're left wondering what you did wrong and make yourself worse. It happens every time. Something we need to learn how to change. 

We're all born bloody and gross but we're beautiful to everyone who sees us. So many people tell us how beautiful we are but we allow that one person to switch our mind set, ruining everything we do.  

"Well its obvious you stayed up texting him or stayed the night at his house, you haven't said yes to someone that soon since we were in 7th grade. Obviously you could've texted me." Raven's eyes beamed, begging for more information. 

How do you tell your human friend that you committed suicide last night, woke up in the new boy's bed, found out you were a vampire, killed an animal, live with the new boy, too, and magically fell in love with him? That's not even half of it either! 

I swallowed back the truth and moved my septum, "I actually stayed at his house and he lives in the middle of the woods. No cell service." 

"Are his parents nice?" 

Parents? Right. Um, how do you explain a 17 year old boy is living alone because his parents died at the end of the 1800's? This vampire cover up is harder then I thought. 

"He got emancipated last year since his parent's died." I bit down on my lip. "We should get going, class starts in a minute and Mr. E will get mad if I'm late." 

As I walked past her, I took a whiff in. Something didn't smell right about her, something I'd never smelt before. It was her blood. Usually metallic smelling, at least everyone else's was, but her's wasn't. 

I shook it off and kept walking. Remington mentioned something about smelling people's blood with more detail when you're hungry. Luckily we were in last hour, wouldn't be too hard to quench my thirst. 

~*~

After I put things in my locker, Remington led me outside, where everyone hung out for at least the next 30 minutes after dismissal. Everyone was either waiting for the buses, a ride, after school activities to begin, or they were there just for the hell of it. As long as none of us wrecked the school we were fine. 

His hand was carefully placed right above my waist, on my back as he led me to the front of the school. That's where they had most of the benches and ash trays for us to throw out the butts of our cigarettes. 

Remington stopped in front of the fish pond and slipped out the cigarette from behind his ear. I pulled out my own carton from my butt pocket and lit both our cigs, filling my lungs with smoke till they burned, and watched it flow out of my mouth. The sun was started to burn against my skin so Remington pulled out the sunscreen and handed me a pair of sunglasses. 

I thought I burned easily as a human, ha. Even your eyes needed to be shaded. It really doesn't help when you're decked out in black from your hair, clothes, and shoes. 

Silence ran between us until he put out his butt and walked over to the shade, greeting a boy in funky clothing. The clothing was familiar. Emerson. 

I put out my butt and followed Remington. He slipped off his glasses and looked down at me, "I believe you know my friend, Emerson. Emerson, you know my new born, Lizzie." 

Emerson? A vampire? It couldn't be. He didn't look anything like us. He was actually sort of tanned and I thought he only wore sunglasses outside as a fashion trend of his. I've never seen him apply sunscreen in the years we've known each other and I thought he was just baby faced and that's why he never seemed to age. Now it was all adding up as I thought of it. 

He always wore all that clothing and those hats to protect him from the sun. Did that mean Raven was a vampire, too? 

Emerson frowned and opened his arms to a hug. "Oh, Elizabeth. What happened sweetheart?" 

Right. Forgot that minor detail. Suicide was the reason we were all this way. There was a time last year when Emerson was really depressed but then one day he came into school and was just a ray of sunshine. Maybe that's when he was reborn. But who was his creator? 

That's it! Maybe that's why I'm so fucking clingy to Remington. Maybe since he's my creator I'm now emotionally attached to him. But he won't admit anything to me. He's stubborn about any questions I have relating the two of us personally. 

I finally came back to reality when Emerson's cold necklaces hit my face. Remington was looking down at me, smiling lightly. "Just shit with Terry drove me over the line and next thing I know, I'm awake in Remington's bed." 

Emerson pulled back and let out a small laugh. "You make it sound like you got wasted and had a one night stand." 

I shook my head and pulled off my sunglasses. "Like I told Raven, I'm still a virgin." Remington's eyes widened. "What?" 

"Funny, right?" Emerson laughed. "The only person in junior year that's still a virgin." 

"Stop talking about it like it's a bad thing. I'm just saving myself, okay? I don't want some dickhead to take my virginity. I'm still single." I rolled my eyes and leaned against the wall. 

"You need to change that for her, Remington." Emerson tipped his hat towards Rem. 

"I'm not forcing her, Em." 

"Then at least go out with her." 

"He doesn't want that, Em. You always try to make guys date me then once they give in to make you shut up, it lasts a week." I rolled my eyes. 

Remington can get any girl in this entire school, there is no way he wants me. His fuck boy looks alone would make a girl wet for him. Just by the girls walking by now, could represent that. 

From his height to his figure, everything was perfect. He had abs and everything, something I hated on boys, but Remington was a totally different story. I didn't want to admit it but I was part of the group of girls that would fuck him the moment he asked. He just had that charm to him. Prince charming of the school, seeking out his princess. 

Wouldn't surprise me if he brought home the caption of the cheer-leading team one day. Thinking about him with another girl was enough to make my stomach churn. I mean in my mind he created me and I lived with him, it's kind of my right to have him. 

"You never know, Lizzie. You can't assume. I mean he's right beside you." Emerson lit a cigarette of his own. 

My eyes met Remington's, they looked full of hurt. My heart started to fill with guilt and my lungs started to close up. I hurt him. 

Before I knew it, my arms were squeezing his torso. His arms wrapped around me and his hands were placed right above my ass. Emerson awed in the background and I looked up at Remington. He smiled lightly and placed a soft kiss on my nose. Wrinkling my nose, I opened my eyes again and looked at his chocolate brown eyes. The boy wore more makeup then I did in 6th grade, which said a lot since I tried to look like a panda. Problem was, he made it work. 

I bit down on my lip to hold back a smile and our eyes both flashed red again. Whatever this was, always seemed to pop up at either the most sexual or sweet times. 

Emerson pulled our gazes away from each other when he gasped. "You did the thing!" 

I raised my eyebrow, obviously he knew what this was. "What thing, Em?" 

"The eyes! Remington! Have you told her?" 

"Told me what?" 

"Nothing." Remington narrowed his eyes at Emerson. "I'll tell you later, Princess." 

No he wouldn't. I have to find some way for Emerson to tell me in private. It was eating me alive not knowing what this was. And I was going to find out. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260 0 14
!! Disclaimer !! This story contains violent, sexual, emotional and offensive content. When reading keep in mind that it is just a story not real lif...
2.7K 429 25
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭
624 49 15
the untold love Story journey of true love that didn't succeed....