Kian Lawley Imagines

By pinkcactus01

He's a stud, so why not write a book about perfect scenarios?? More

sleeping;1
Silly moments;2
Mine;3
In love;4
Feelings;5
Disney;6
Interviews;7
Interviews part two;8
Interviews part three;9
Aliens;10
Video;11
Videos part two;12
what happened to jc caylen;14
what happened to jc caylen part two; 15
lets go eat;16
breakfast;17
dont go;18
and what;19
idfc;20
selfish;21
i give up;22
heaven;23
why me;24

Game day;13

1.5K 13 0
By pinkcactus01

You play soccer here.

You took a deep breath as you stared at yourself in the mirror.

"First game.", you say, "It's gonna be good."

"Y/n! We gotta go soon!", your dad shouts.

"Coming!", you scream back.

You take a look at your black stripes on your face, your French braids, good enough.

You rush out of your room and into your kitchen, "We're gonna have a good game today, I can feel it.", your dad says, rubbing his hands together.

"Dad, I'm already nervous as it is, please.", you says, sitting down at your usual spot.

"Is Kian coming?", your dad asks.

You're just beginning your college career. You chose the college closest to you so you and your dad didn't have to say your goodbyes. Although, Kian took another route. Kian chose a college about 6 hours away from you. 6 hours by plane. But anyway, he knew how important this first game was for you, but you understood if he didn't show.

"I don't know," you shrug, "but he promised to fly in first thing in the morning tomorrow.", you smile.

"Good, because you're gonna be alone-"

"Why-why would I be alone?", you ask, getting up to get the Frosted Flakes and the milk.

"Well, I already told you, I got that fishing thing with-"

"That's this weekend?", you asked sitting back down.

"Yes, y/n, have you not been paying attention? I mean even Kian knows, we went to target get fishing supplies-"

"I was in the makeup section!", you whine.

He smiles, "So, ready to go?", you nod your head, "And to win-"

"Dad!", you scream, "Nervous as it is."

"Sorry, sorry.", your dad says with his hands up. "But we do have to go."

"I haven't even eaten yet!", you wined.

"Honey," he says turning to his stove clock, "its... oh", he says studying to clock, "I thought it was-"

"Yeah, so be quiet!", you say.

He chuckles, "Alright, alright.", he says.

You pour your milk in your bowl...
You know what , you know what a person does when making cereal so I don't have to explain this.

You sigh as you finish your bowl and your phone rings.

You grab your phone and swipe it open.

baby boy💞💦🍼: hey love

you: baby! hi

baby boy💞💦🍼: today's your big game huh?

you: yup 😭 I'm so nervous

baby boy💞💦🍼: aw baby don't be, I know my girl and she's gonna do great :) 💗

you: thanks bby 💓💦 always know how to make me smile, but I've honestly been a nervous wreck + you're no longer w me to train me or help me out :(

baby boy💞💦🍼: i know i know, but I'll be there soon, you know that and you're gonna tell me how good you did 😛 I know you baby, you're gonna be fine. And remember tell your dad to record you every move! 😽😽

you: yeah yeah I know bby

baby boy💞💦🍼: Wyd rn anyway?

you: finishing breakfast, I still have like another hour before I have to be at the game so idk for now I'm just texting my annoying boyfriend, wbu ? ☺️💗i love you btw

baby boy💞💦🍼: hard to believe when you're so mean!

You laugh at your boyfriend's comments and run upstairs before you text back.

You rush over to your mirror, and fix the ends of your braids, then pick your phone back up.

you: wanna FaceTime ?

baby boy💞💦🍼: aw baby I wish I could but rn I'm at the store getting some extra stuff for the flight

you: alright then can we at least talk on the phone?

Next thing you knew

"Hello?"

"Hey baby. Feeling nervous?"

"Yes!", you squeal, putting him on speaker so you could fix your braids, "So nervous!"

"You're gonna do great, I know you are."

"Thanks, Kian, I wish you were here, you always make me feel confident before a game."

"Less than 24 hours i will be. In your bed while your dad is gone and-"

"Kian, hi, it's her dad!", your dad said, letting his head peek through your door.

"Dad!"

"Pretty disgusting, son.", he says with a smile.

"Oh hey, Mr. Y/l/n, if you would just let me finish, you would have heardme say that... that we were gonna-"

"Making it worse son.", he says.

"Dad! Leave!", you say smiling.

You dad chuckles and says, "My girl was innocent before you!

"Not true!", you and Kian scream simultaneously.

"Stop talking! Both of you!", your dad says running downstairs.

You laugh and face your mirror, "So what time should I be expecting you?"

"Uhhh, soon very soon.", he says.

"Great. I can't wait to see you."

"Me either, love, me either. But on a brighter note, I got you somethin-"

"Babe! Really?"

"Before you say anything like 'baby I don't like gifts' or 'I'm not accepting it', you gotta listen."

"Kian-"

"That's not listening."

You sigh and wait.

"Well, lets just say, because of my fans, my love for you will go viral."

You roll your eyes, "Alright, so you doing it for the views?-"

"No, oh my gosh, no, I'm doing it because I love you!"

"I was kidding!"

"I can't wait to see you, honestly."

"Me either baby.", you say smiling.

"What time will you start playing?"

"I got like 40 minutes-"

"Oh okay, what field?"

"Were playing at the school."

"Oh okay, convenient."

"Yeah, it makes it easier cause it makes me less nervous-"

"It should-"

"Y/n!", you hear from downstairs, "I gotta take you now!"

"Why?"

"I forgot your game started in 40 minutes, you gotta be there 30 minutes before to practice-"

"Ugh, okay. Baby, I'll call you after the game-"

"Wait! Wait!"

"What, baby?", you ask, grabbing your bag.

"I love you."

"Aw baby, I love you too.", you say walking down the stairs.

"You can go, but you can't miss me too much-"

"Oh I'll try-"

"Don't want you screwing up on the field cause of me."

"Shut up.", you say laughing, "I gotta go-"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Bye."

"Bye.", you hang up and stuff your phone in your gym bag.

You reach the end of you stairs, your dad is rushing out, "Alright, ready kid."

"Yeah, lets go."

Your dad rushes out.

--

"Alright ladies! Let's go!"

"Come on, you got this ladies!", you hear your dad shout.

You hear the crowd cheer as things heat up, your legs beginning to tire out, as you look at Ashley, a teammate, who's losing control of the ball.

"Ash!", you scream.

She looks over at you and kicks the ball. You dribble until you as close as you could with the goalie. If you got this goal, your team wins the game, if not, you keep going.

"Kick it, y/n!"

You kicked it and scored a goal, but that voice seemed so familiar. It couldn't have been your dad. As the fields clear, you stare down at your shoes.

"Good job."

"Nice one, y/n."

Smiling up at your teammate compliments, you wipe your sweat away.

"I told you you'd do great."

Shocked, you stopped walking towards your coach and the rest of the team. You look up and see they're all staring at you and you look down at your shadow, one has joined you.

You stare at the shadow and see balloons swirling and a big black rectangle. You cover your mouth and turn around to see Kian's scruffy hair and bright widen smile.

"Oh my go-", you jump on him and he twirls you around.

Your teammates squeal, he sets you down and you still keep your mouth covered.

Staring into his eyes, still not wanting to believe it, "Hey baby."

"Kian... oh my gosh."

He chuckles, leans in for another hug, squeezing you.

You both take deep breaths, "Here."

You look up and he hands you the customized "Good job Y/n!" balloons and the "go Princess!" poster.

"You're so cliche-"

"Do you see any other boyfriend doing this?"

"No-"

"Exactly."

"Welcome home son.", your dad says, grabbing his shoulder. "What's this?"

Your dad grabs the poster and turns it around, "I haven't seen my girlfriend in months, I'm surprising her here, and congratulating her on her win.", your dad reads out loud, pointing the camera to it.

"It was for anyone who didn't know me or us."

You giggle, "Dad, can you take this to the car?"

"Of course, I'll see you two in a sec.", your dad walks off, "Hey, Coach..."

"Oh my god, baby-"

He grabs your body again and pulls you in, "God how much I've missed you."

"Awww!", your teammates squeal surrounding you.

You giggle as he sets you down, you meet eyes with him again, "KISS ALREADY!", your teammates scream.

You look around smiling, but Kian doesn't wait, he grabs your face and crashes your lips together, god it felt so perfect. So regular. So right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 70 29
Hi I'm Rylee I am a very good student. But then I run across Kian Lawley the person nobody likes. "I thought we were going home?" ...
240K 4.5K 32
This is just for ideas I have in the middle of the night that I need to write about.
3.6K 34 21
who knew someone could be so heartless? [includes profanity , completed]
1.6K 69 24
What does it feel like to be hurt by everyone you love? Do they love you back? Are they going to continue to hurt you? Well this is Kiana's story a...