Adopted by Ashton Irwin (M.C.)

By Happyduck5

UNEDITED NO LONGER WRITING On Emily's 17th birthday she gets and unexpected surprise. 5 seconds of summer no... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapater 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapater 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Im sorry
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 41

359 5 2
By Happyduck5

•Michael•

The past week has been a lot of planning and running around. I lost track of the amount of interviews we've been to and how many hours we've spent meeting fans.

Today is November 1st. The day we plan on having our New Broken Scene concert. We are going to live stream it for everyone to see because it's a small place for a concert. But it's really our biggest because so many people will be rocking out at home. Even Emily. Her and I both got up really early to talk to each other for a long time. I made sure to get a room with Luke so that he allows me to talk to her. I literally had to force everyone to let me have a room with Luke. Right now we are in Atlanta.

The FaceTime call rings from her, I shuffle to get my phone, answering it. "Hi Princess!"

"Hi!" She giggles, blushing.

"Look at us, bed heads and all." I mess around with my, now blonde, hair. "Oh I got an idea!"

"And what's that?"

"Let's dye our hair the same color for the AMA's."

"Okay, I'm down. What color?"

"Hmmm, you pick."

"Ah...red. You look hot in red." She makes me blush. "You killing me when you blush."

"Thanks. Anyway, how is everything, I heard what happened with Tana."

"Yeah, she's recovering fast. She's at school and stuff."

"Have you talked to Ashton about the homeschooling yet?" I ask.

"No, you guys have been busy. I think however he's going to talk about it after the concert."

"I can't wait for tonight."

"I wish I could be there. It's a big deal with it being the new broken scene concert."

"Yeah, I wish you were with us too." I frown.

"Just make sure to have fun for me."

"Deal."

"Michael, your to loud, both of you shut up." Luke groans in his pillow.

"Hi Luke." Emily shouts.

"Just be glad I keep the secret." He says back.

"Well you wouldn't want to see what happens if you don't." She narrows her eyes down evilly.

"I'm telling my mummy you threatened my life." Luke teases.

"Dude she was so on my back about grades." She complains.

"Told you." Luke and I both say. "Have you started on the clothes?" I ask her.

"I think the fabric comes today."

"What kind did you get."

"A lot, I've already got Maggie's dress design down."

"Cool, can't wait to see. So I got a question."

"Ask away."

"Would you be willing to make something for me in the future?"

"Of course, anything for my Kitten."

"I'm punk rock." I pout.

"You keep thinking that hun." She sasses.

I yawn. "Emily, however you managed to get me up so early for you, just know that you are so special because I don't get up for anybody or anything."

"I love myself too." She flips her hair making me smile. I get up to eat something but stop when I hear a knock on the door. Rushing over and looking though the little hole, Ashton stands patently. Damn it he's always up early. "It's Ash, isn't it?" Emily frowns.

"Yeah, just text me, I'll be thinking of you. Miss you."

"I miss you too. And I'll be watching." She kisses the camera and then the call ends. I open the door for Ashton to step in.

"Morning mate!" He cheerfully says.

"Sup."

"You look like you've been up for a bit."

"I...couldn't sleep. Just so excited for tonight I guess. Luke, get your ass up." Ashton throws a pillow at him, Luke growls.

"Hey, let's FaceTime Emily, make sure she's going to watch. And I have to talk to her about school." Ashton pulls out his phone, she answers right away of course. She's laughing a bit and so am I. Her and I just had a conversation.

"Hey sweetie, how's it going?" Ashton asks.

"Good, how's everything with you guys?"

"We'er ready for tonight!" I throw my arms in the air.

"Cool, I'll be watching every second of it."

"That's great! So let's talk about your grades." Emily is silent. "You can start online school, but you have to finish this year and get good grades, do I make myself clear?"

"Oh my god okay, yeah. Crystal." She nods grinning real big. She's so cute.

"Also, I'm going to request you do a YouTube video with Liz." He giggles.

"I don't think you even understand how many fans have requested I do that. For sure my next vid will be with her." She laughs.

"Then meeeeeee!" I interrupt.

"At some point." Emily answers back.

"Alright we have to get ready now. Talk to you latter Em. Love you." Ashton waves she says "I love you" back and now the day begins.
_______________

"Show starts in ten minutes!" A man tells us as we dance to the music playing.

"Time to brush our teeth." Ashton says. Well all do so, still dancing to the Green Day music in the room, which is also playing for the fans while waiting for us. You can kind of hear them too.

When we're all done we proceed to the entrance to the stage. Crew is there waiting handing us our ear pieces and out and giving us our guitars. I can hear the crowd fully now. '5sos' is what they chant, it never gets old. More music comes on and they get louder, all of them ready to see us.

We all huddle in a group together "One...two...three, new broken scene!" We break apart then Ashton heads on stage, once again the girls get louder. We let Ashton drum his into for about a minute and then out if nowhere I run onstage all pumped and happy. It's been a while since we performed so I am pretty hyped to hear to crowd sing along and dance to our songs. It will never get old. We start the intro to 'End Up Here' then we start to sing. Looking out into crowd I make eye contact with some of the fans, it put a smile on my face that they smile right back at me. After the first song we start the intro for 'Voodoo Doll'. As we sing I let myself go and scream a little. Immediately I think I Emily at home and her reaction to my screams. Next we sing 'Disconnected' and I can tell the fans got really happy for that one. But when to song ended I stared to talk.

"Wow, okay. HOW WE FEELING TONIGHT ATLANTAAAAA!" I scream with an 'ow' at the end. "Hey, this is the biggest, well technically, not really. This is the biggest show that 5 Seconds of Summer has ever played. Because....because the fact that we have a crap load of people watching through these cameras. Can we like...get them in the shot for a second." I motion to the crowd, ignoring what Calum was going to say. "Cause it's like their show, you know what I mean." I look over to Luke and Calum. "Um...okay. You tell them."

Luke goes first. "You guys, your right in my ears, can you guys just step back a little bit so people don't get crushed in the front here."

"We don't want anyone getting hurt." I add shaking my head.

"We want no injuries." Luke strums his guitar. "I can't believe how many different people from country's are here in Atlanta, for this show." We start the music again but then stop because Luke talks again. "This is incredible, this is exactly what the New Broken Scene means to us. So thank you, thank you so much."

We say a few more things before we start the music for 'Don't stop.' By now my heart is racing and Ian tired, but I misses this feeling and I am honestly going to love the feeling for the next year.

When Don't Stop ends Ashton keeps the drums going. "Okay Atlanta, what we're going to do now is we'er going to play a new song and we need your help!" We've played this song once before, 'Permanent Vacation'. They all know what we'er about to have them do but I always like to see what they've got before we start the song. "So we do this thing every now and then, where...we split you into three sections. Okay so...I'm gonna say right, from here. I divide the fans with my arm they all get where they are, most of the people who are in my section are on my side because they have chosen me as their 'fav'. I know Emily would be in my section, or...lane. Whatever the fam created. "You belong to me, even you guys up here." I point to the people in the boxes and seat above. "You have to sing this 'NA NA NA NA NA NA'" I do it again and they repeat back. I tell them louder more times making sure I can hear everyone and putting out the microphone. They're not as loud as I hopped but they got pretty good. Luke then tells his section to clap and Calum tells his section to scream 'hey'. Cal's section is winning (it's so of become a competition). We stop the music dramatically after everyone knows their part. After a pause Luke gets the guitar riff going.

"This next song is called permanent vacation, sing along if you know it."

This is probably the song I'm so hyped up for, and as my 'na na' part comes out I let my section do it, and they we'er much louder than what was practiced! After the songs is Luke speaks again.

"Alright Atlanta!" The fans yell back.

"You guys classify as Atlanta tonight." Cal says. What we really should be saying is, "What up, some part of Atlanta and most of you from all over."

I make a switch with my guitar again, I'm now holding my amazing sticker one. It's by far my favorite.

"Huh?" Luke looks over to Calum confused. Dweeb.

"You have me in your ears, do you have me in your ears? Can you hear me?" Calum says back to him. Luke should be able to hear him, they checked the sound and everything before the show.

"I do, I can hear you." Luke states back. So my first guess was right, he's just being stupid again.

"So ah...that was one from our new album, sounds good feels good." Calum goes back to talking to he crowd.

"Calum." Luke says before taking a drink of water.

Cal looks back. "Lucas."

"Does it sound good!?" Luke asks. The crowd screams back yeses. "Does it feel good!!?"

Luke had been chanting those likes for at least a week, I'm annoyed with it, but Ashton keeps encouraging it.

"He totally stole that from James Brown." I say, I don't think anyone really cared. "Sorry James Brown. Hey, so tonight is kinda the night we'er sort of saying goodbye to some of the older songs that we play. And ah..." The fans in the front frown. "Yeah I know, I'm sorry." Not really, some of the songs have gotten old. "But luckily we have new songs hat we're going to be playing a lot more. But tonight, we'er not going to play to many new one, because you probably want to hear the old ones first. And then next year, when we have a tour, that's when you an hear the new songs. But now it's like a tease." I look over to Calum with a thought in mind. "Who here wants to kiss Calum!?" Everyone goes wild making us laugh.

"This is getting out of hand." He jokes.

We talk a little but more about the underwear and sock on stage that Luke 'claimed'. And then we sings 'Hey Everybody' followed by 'Long way home' and then Ashton had us to 'Heartache on the Big Screen' (with an 'we'er gonna play that shit for you rn'). After that song we walk off stage for a small break. I practically gulp a bunch of water down as I grab my phone real quick. Emily has blown up my phone.

From: Beautiful
Okay, I know your on stage, I'm watching. But. YOUR SCREAMING NEEDS TO STOP BECAUSE YOUR MAKING ME FUCKING DIE ON THE INSIDE.

From: Beautiful
Aweeee you have a little thing of hair sticking up tehehehe.

From: Beautiful
AND THERE YOU GO AGAIN WITH THE DAMN SCREAMING. HONESTLY IM BEING ATTACHED.

From: Beautiful
You look so damn good I wanna hit that.

From: Beautiful
Hey...Mikey...let's play titanic, you be ice burg and I'll go down. LMAO IM LAUGHING SO HARD IM CRYING AMD LIZ HAS NO IDEA WHYYYYY.

From: Beautiful
I JUST STUBBED MY TOE OWY.

So now I'm standing here laughing at the things she's saying.

To: Beautiful
XD Your the cutest thing ever.

I get and immediate response back.

From: Beautiful
ASDFGHJKL MICKEY <3

I put my phone back and am handed one of my guitars. We go back on stage, I wave out to everyone, and then we play 'Wrapped Around your Finger'.

"Thank you very much!" I say right after the song ends.

"How are you guys feeling out there? You guys are so filled with energy, yeah." Calum starts the conversation.

"Calum!" I look over

"Michael." He mocks.

"It's been a while since we've played a gig." Then him and I both sing "Its been a while."

"It has been a while." Cal nods. "And god damn does it feel great!" The crowed cheers once again. "Now ah...thank you guys no matter where your from, I wanna thank you for being apart of our journey. It wouldn't be the same without you guys. Anything you do, wanna thank you for supporting us and wearing our merch. To thank your parents for creating you cause you guys are fucking awesome!"

"Hey Calum." Luke interrupts.

"Yeah?"

"This person right here palsy the bass." He points to a girl holding up a poster that had the words 'I PLAY BASS'. The shock on her face when shes noticed makes me smile.

"You play bass, your probably better then me, let's me honest here." Cal talks straight at her.

"She's like 'Can I come up, play the next song.'" I laugh jokingly.

"Your in a terrible spot to come up." Luke adds.

"We'er gonna slow things down a little bit." Cal says. A crew member hands me my acoustic and I start to strum to 'Amnesia'.
Cal says. Few more things and then I sit down and we sings to the song. I always enjoy everyone holing up their lights and swaying them for this song. The next song we play is 'Beside you' after that Ashton finally gets to talk.

"Atlanta come on! Yeah, yeah, they gave me a microphone a few years back, your remember that? And ah, I just wanted to say hi, how you doin. You doin good."

"We missed your voice." I tell him.

"Hey ah, i've been thinking for the show it's crucial to say the right things for us. Because we've been a band for four years, we started in Sydney. And we've been to every part of the world since we started I can't think of a day where we haven't progressed as a band to see more people to see more fans to write good music. We believe in this band and you guys do as well. And the thing is, On this album, sounds good feels good, we realize we have a voice, five seconds of summer has a voice. But it's mainly you guys that have a bigger voice in this picture so we made up the new broken scene. And you know some people just say 5sos made up the new broken scene but you guys do more for the world than you actually know. This band, we wanted to write real songs for real people, real issues that everyone has in this room, everyone watching at home, everyone's got their their problems, everyone's got their demons, and we want to be the band for you we want to be there for you. We have shit going on as well and we have our ups and we have our downs, especially. But that's okay we live in a weird fuckin world these days and I think if we can write music from our hearts to you, doesn't matter if there world wide hips, that's for sure. We don't give a damn. As long as it means something for every single one of you guys then that's all that we care about."

"God you say that so well, oh my god!" I look over at him in surprise.

"Oh my god your so handsome." Calum laughs.

"Holy crap you just go 30 times more sexy than I though you would." I add. "All I talk about is penis and...boobs.

"I've been thinking about what to say since we started and I just wanted this band, this next album to mean something to you, instead of the pointless shit that's on the radio. We want it to mean something to you. Anyway I hope you're having a good time, I am. Haven't played a gay guy in awhile, I'm a bit rusty, loosey-goosey. But this next song is called 'Jet Black Heart', it's one of my favorites. Let's go." Ashton preaches again.

"This ones for you!" I day to the crowd as we start the song.
••••••••••••••

"Man I misses doing that every night!" Calum jumps after we walk off stage.

"My god I'm sweating like a pig." Ashton stands in front of a fan.

"Well let's get going and hopping in the showers." I note, then seeing what texts I got from Emily.

From: Beautiful
DID YOU REALLY JUST MOAN OMFG AKWJDB

From: Beautiful
WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THE SCREAMING NOW I KNOW IM BEING ATTACKED OWY MY HEART

From Beautiful
Ashton needs to be a motivational speaker. "Hi my name is Ashton Irwin, I'm 22 years only and I live in a tour bus down by the river!!!"

(Btw if you don't get my reference then I'm not happy with you because that's so pretty good humor right there^^)

From: Beautiful
I love how it's hard for you to talk about feelings, it's for cuteeee.

From: Beautiful
AND YOU SCRAMMED AGAIN

From: Beautiful
Lmao I'm just here losing up your phone as your on stage about you on stage. Welcome Michael to dating a fangirl, a fangirl that fangirls over you. So many confusing things.

From: Beautiful
AKRJNFNEN GOOD GIRLS ARE YOUR PLAYING GOOD GRILS.

From: Beautiful
Likes voice cracks thooooo
______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 521 33
❞You guys fight too much. Please, Just give it a rest!❞ Jade Clifford doesn't know what to do when she realizes her parents are happy anymore. She be...
349K 12.4K 38
[#3 Best Michael Fanfiction 2015 - 5sosxawards] [#3 Best Popular Fanfiction 2015 - 5sosxawards] Casey was a normal 18 year old girl living in Austral...
10.5K 325 43
Andrea is a 20 year old girl who is a tomboy-ish. Every boy she saw they were scared because of her attitude but on the brightside she has a soft hea...
15.7K 412 27
Olivia Murphy had no idea what was to come on her 17th birthday. She was with her best friend when she was introduced to a band: 5 Seconds of Summer...