Taming the Big Bad Alpha

By loriavg

Amelia Cherie. She's always dreamt of having a mate with all the stories she's heard about having a mate who... More

Taming the Big Bad Alpha
1; Amelia
2; Bloody Fight
3; Goodbye
4; Bipolar
5; I Forgive You
Author's Note
6; Play
7; The Sister
8; Mute
10; 7 sharp
11; You're ugly
12; Fùcking formal and all
13; Mascherata
14; Alpha Raymond

9; Suits

3.9K 115 2
By loriavg

Amelia

"Wait."

My feet stop and I shut my eyes, silently hating myself. I purse my lips and turn around.

"Yes?" I ask. Vincent licks his lips, his eyes never leaving mine. I squint at him, what does he want?

"There's this ball tomorrow night," he says, standing broad. I suck in my breath.

"So I heard," I reply. Vincent looks surprised and stares at me.

"How did you know? The word of it hasn't even been passed yet."

I chuckle, "Annie told me."

Vincent nods, "of course."

Silence falls upon us. Just the sound of our breath. Looking at Vincent who was in his thoughts, I shrug and turn around again.

"Go with me. Be my date for the night," Vincent proclaims. I blink and quickly turn around. I lost the connection from my lungs to my throat immediately.

"Huh?" I'm shocked.

"I'm not asking, I'm demanding," he announces, but his features show different. His earth-colored eyes show hope and a little excitement. I hide the smirk and clear my throat.

"When will you be collecting me?" I ask. He smirks.

"7 pm. Sharp. No later than 7:01. Got it?" he says, the smirk still on his face. I squint at him, what's with the smirk?

"Got it," I say, a smile approaching my lips.

****

I push the doors, entering Annie's bedroom. She squeals as she hears the thunder of the doors.

"Amelia! I have your dress and your mask for the ball," she says with excitement. I smile and walk over to sit next to her on her bed. I cross my legs as I face her.

"I have a date," I announce, looking in her earthy brown eyes like Vincent's. Annie's jaw falls.

"Who?! Tell me right now!" she screeches, gripping my arms. I open my mouth to tell who, but I quickly stop and just stare at her mischievously.

I just grin and shrug my shoulders, "you'll know tomorrow night."

Annie lets out an irritated breath and gets out of bed. "Well, I don't want to show you the dress, but I'll show you the mask."

She quickly shuffles around her bag and pulls out two masks. One was a black laced like a mask shaped almost like a butterfly. It has beautiful golden specks here and there, too. I'm sure it'll make Annie look like a true beauty if that is hers.

"Is that mine?" I ask, pointing at the golden one. Annie shakes her head.

"It's mine. This is yours," she smirks as she lifts up the most beautiful mask I've ever seen.

It was white and gold. Its gold wings were stretched almost as if whoever was meant to wear the mask will forever reach the sky and disappear to a new star. The silver linings that were carved in different swirls and patterns deep within the heavy gold only made it more beautiful. I stare at it in awe. It's amazing.

"I .." I was completely speechless. Annie catches my amazement and smiles dropping it on the end of the bed.

"Yes, yes. I know, it's beautiful. It's yours, so it'll make you beautiful with it," Annie grins as she passes me the mask. The mask was in my hands and I just gape at it.

"Quit looking like a fish and put it on!" I laugh at Annie's determination and I turn the mask so it's facing me. I push the mask to my face and tie the black ribbon into a bow at the back of my hair.

Annie's eyes grow wide and she looks at me in true awe. Her eyes look almost glossy.

"Oh, if you can see yourself now..," Annie stops and rolls her eyes in realization. She grabs a small square like mirror and hands it to me. I take it in my hands and face the mirror to me. Glancing at the reflection of myself, I gasp at the beauty before me. Is that really me? I can't even recognize myself beneath this mask.

"You've really outdone yourself, Annie. I love it," I compliment her. My eyes shift to her and I stare at her with many thankful emotions in my eyes.

"Aw, come here," she fake sobs as her arms surround me. We just stood there in each other's arms, embracing the bond shared between us.

****

The next day

Vincent

"Trevor, what time is it?" I ask him as I reach out for the bag holding my suit. Trevor reaches out for his phone in his pocket. He clicks on the home button and the light of his screen pops up. Trevor arranges his glasses.

"It's 5:24 pm."

My eyes shift to a small rectangle box on my office desk.

"Can you do something for me?" I ask Trevor. Trevor quickly looks up from his phone, but I noticed he was smiling down at it.

He clears his throat. "Yes?"

"I need you to give this to Amelia," I say, grabbing the small rectangle box. Trevor raises his left brow.

"What is it?" he asks, his lips slowly twitching.

"Just a gift I want to give her before I go collect her, dumbass."

Trevor chuckles and throws his hands back, "I wasn't gonna say anything, geez."

Sure, you didn't.

A thought came into my mind.

"Fùck, I forgot about Annie," I quietly say, smacking my forehead. Trevor squints his eyes at me, confused.

"What about Annie?"

"Annie and Amelia share some kind of bond now. They're always hanging out. I lied to Annie that Amelia's my maid. She doesn't know we're mates." Not yet, anyway. Thank God, my office walls are built good enough that no wolves outside of this room hear none of this.

"You're a fùcking dumbass, Vince," Trevor says, rolling his eyes.

"Shut the fùck up. You know how Annie is. Always wanting to know what's going on here and what's going on there."

Trevor sighs and looks at the ground as if it's the most interesting thing in the world. He looks as if he was lost in thought.

"How 'bout this? I'll give it to her when I see her alone." I growl at him, not liking his idea at all. Trevor furrows his brows, his forehead creasing down a bit. He steps back.

"Dumbass, I didn't mean like that. I know she's your mate and I respect that. I'm not gonna do anything stupid and have myself killed by you." Oh, I hope he's joking in the last sentence.

"Alright, fine. Just make sure Annie isn't with her," I say, grabbing the bag with my suit again. I hand him the small rectangle box.

"When are you gonna go collect her?" Trevor asks, adjusting his glasses. Unzipping the bag that has my suit, my eyes shift to him, seeing through my lashes.

"7. Sharp," I sternly say, going back to my suit in the bag. I pull it out with the hanger and hang it on the clothing rail the servants placed in my office.

"Alright, I'll give it to her once she's done getting ready." My wolf growls.

"I heard that," Trevor says. I look at him stupidly.

"What?"

"Your dumbass growled again. If you're so possessive, claim her," Trevor says.

I sigh, then take a deep breath again. I drag my hand through my ruffled hair.

"It's not that easy."

"What do you mean 'it's not that easy'?" Trevor asks, approaching me. I'm beginning to get angry, he seriously has to stop.

"Trevor, I swear to god," I say, glaring at him. Anger beginning to boil up in me.

"Fine, fine. I'll stop," he pauses and it gets quiet for a bit. I look at him, wondering if a ghost had sewed his mouth together.

"For now," he continues. I roll my eyes and take my shirt off. Just as I take my shirt off, my hairstylist comes into the room.

"Alpha, have you gotten ready, yet?" Don, my stylist asks, popping his head in. I shake my head.

"I still need to put my suit -"

"Don, where's my suit?" Trevor asks him, turning to face Don. Don fully enters the room and on his arm was a bag that looks like it has a suit in it also.

"Came in late," Don sarcastically says, trying to hold a smile. Trevor glares at him and snatches it out of his arm.

"You can go now," Trevor snaps at him. Don raises his brows at him.

"Actually, I'm staying because I have to style Alpha's hair." These two are annoying. They continue mocking and arguing with each other, so I take that time to get myself ready.

After a couple minutes or so, I tuck in my white dress shirt into my black dress pants. I glance at the two childish men who were still arguing.

"Don, where's my tie?" He stops arguing for a second, reaches out in his suit jacket, and pulls out my tie. It was gold with black polka dots.

Getting it from his hand, I tie it around my neck. I position the tie center down my chest. I grab my black vest, putting my arms through the hole, and button it up.

"There, I'm done. Now can you two stop arguing, and Don hurry and do my hair," I say, my voice sounding irritated. Don smirks at Trevor and I'm thinking Don probably won the argument. Trevor sends a glare. Oh, if glares could kill.

"This isn't the last argument we'll have," Trevor retorts. I shake my head, laughing.

"You're a disappointment, Trevor. I thought you'd win this argument," I joke, while Don starts fixing my hair. Trevor pouts, he actually fùcking pouts. Is this really my Beta?

"It wasn't my fault! It was him!" Trevor shouts like a little kid and points at Don. Don just snorts.

"It's obvious that I won this round," Don declares in an obvious tone. Trevor growls.

"Whatever, I'm going to get ready now."

"You go do that," I tell him, putting my black suit jacket on.

Before 5 minutes even passed, Don finishes styling my hair and steps away. "I'm done," he announces, stepping back and looking at his work. I look at him and grab my square like a mirror to see how he styled it.

Looking at it, I smile in satisfaction and nod at him. I like it. It was perfectly tousled and Don made it look like I just combed my fingers through my hair. Don grins and pulls out something from his jacket, again. He pulls out the mask that I'm going to be wearing tonight. He hands it to me and I take it out of his hands.

The mask was black. The color was matte and on the right top trailing down to where the tip of the nose was black small jewels. The same thing was on the left bottom, except it stopped right under the eyes.

"You picked nicely," I say, placing it on my glass desk.

"Just for my Alpha, of course," Don says, satisfyingly.

"Wait, wait. What about me?" Trevor interrupts, putting his white dress shirt on.

I ignore him and walk to my drawer that held all my handkerchieves. Pulling out my golden silk one, I fold it and put it into my pocket on my suit jacket.

"Yo, this shít is dope," Trevor says. He puts his mask on and grins. "I bet you guys can't even tell it's me."

"Trevor, is that you?" I joke with him, then snatch his mask away from his face. Don bursts out laughing and I just chuckle.

"You two suck, I know I'm gonna be getting a lot of girls with this."

"Sure, you will," Don teases.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 43.2K 31
[Rejection Series Book 2] "Me, your mate? As if. You're weak and the reason my parents are dead!" He scuffs at my face and then does the worst thing...
430K 10.3K 33
I smell the scent again and look around and my eyes met his bright green ones my biggest bully the soon to be alpha of my pack. Lucifer Rossi oh god...
170K 2.8K 39
Isn't meeting your mate suppose to be the best thing in the whole world? The spark you get when your hands touch? Where you would do anything for eac...
50.5K 1.1K 37
(Completed) *Needs to be edited* The Moon Goddess has a plan for everyone. Elena and Vincent's plans were to be mates, rulers and lovers. Vincent bei...