BOND OF FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE (...

By hush_07jith

It is a fanfiction story of Rockstar Anirudh.This story is about Anirudh and his friends' love.A story about... More

CAST
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
The Game
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
The Reason
Part 42
The Invitation
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Sangeet 1
Sangeet 2
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Love Failure
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
A/N
Part 62
Part 63
Solution???
Part 65
Iraiva...
Part 67
Part 68
Epilogue
Thank You❤

Part 13

163 25 8
By hush_07jith

Next week Saturday,8o'clock in the morning.At Chennai Airport.

Gaya:Bye Tans,we are going to miss you.(giving a hug)

Hari:Ya Tans,take care.(giving a hug)

Ela:Come one guys,you both can chat with her or give her a call.(said in a irritated voice)

Gaya:We can chat and also give her a call but we cannot meet her.

Hari:Eh,you're the one who suppose to get worried because your sister is going back to Malaysia.

Ela:I will not get worried because I'll be happy without my sister's fight which I need to face everyday.

Hari:Will you?( glare at Ela)Come on,face it darling,at least show a sad face.

Ela:(tears rolled down her eyes)Ya,I'm going to miss you so much(giving Tans a hug)

Gaya:Yeah,at last the girl crying inside came out.

Tans:Akka don't cry.

Ela:I'm not crying(wipe her tears)...D

(Gaya interrupted)

Gaya:"Dust went into my eyes" that's what you thought to tell right.

Ela:Ok..ok,I'm going to miss you so much Tanistha,take care of yourself, amma and appa.Don't be naughty with our parents..

Hari:Plus study well and please eat more,you're getting thinner and thinner when the days past.

Gaya:Ok,enough of talking,Tans need to go know.(together we hugged Tans)

Tans:Ok,bye akka.

G,E & H:Bye..

Ela:Aiyoo,I'm so sleepy,let get back home.

Hari:Ya,me too.Gaya,you drive.

Gaya:Yup,me too.Alright.

Driving to the house.The engine of the car stopped.

Gaya:Oh shit not again.The car stopped again.

Hari:Omg.Not again,not today,I'm sleepy and I'm not getting out of the car,the weather is scorching outside the car,please god don't do this to me.

Gaya:Eh,stop the drama deyh,I'm also tired.Get down,we need to push the car,you also dude.

Hari:First on the emergency light button.

Gaya:Oh ya forget about that.

We get down from the car and pushed the car side of the road.

Gaya:Hari call the mechanic.

Hari:Are you serious?The mechanic shop opens after 10a.m. only,now it's  8.30a.m.

Ela:Guys I think we better get an auto and go to house,later we meet the mechanic,give the car key and tell him to repair the car.

Gaya:Ya,that's a good plan,than I will call Anan anna(mechanic)  come to house and take the car key.Hari,find an auto.(I nodded)

We find an auto.We said the auto driver our destination.We stuck in the traffic jam.Suddenly,a motorcycle hit the auto we are in.The auto driver was arguing with the motorcyclist.

Hari:Aiyoo,I'm too tired and also hungry.

G & E:Ya,me too.

Hari:Auto anna,ippo vaarikum vaanthathuku kasu.(I give him money)

Auto driver:Nandri ma,manichirungga unggalaiya veedu vaaraikum veeda mudiyela.

Gaya:Paravala anna.

Ela:Girls come lets go and have tea at that shop.(pointing a shop)

Hari:Ok,come lets go

*****After our breakfast*****

Ela:Lets take an auto...

Hari:No its ok,we can walk to house,we can reach house in a few minutes.

Gaya:Ya dude,let's walk.

Ela:Alright.(walked across the road)

All the cars hon at Ela.She was crossing the road and  didn't notice the cars already moving.She didn't move and stand like a statue.I and Gaya run towards Ela and pulled her to the side of the road.

Hari:Seriously dude,do you actually want to die just now,you scared us.

Gaya:Hari don't talk like that.

Hari:Gaya you're arguing with me and not with her.She could have met an accident just now.

Gaya:Dude,what you did just now is really bad.Hari is correct,what if you get hurt.

Ela:Sorry guys,I was blur.

Gaya:It's ok.

Hari:But dude,you made the car drivers scared too(I giggled)

Gaya:Ya,so true.

Then,we heard hon sound.We turned around,it is a black audi car.The car hon at us.

Gaya:Did that car actually hon at us.

Hari:I think so...Ela this is all because of you.Just now,that car almost hit you,I think so the driver is angry with you Ela.

Ela:Omg,I hope the driver don't scold me.

Gaya:I'm 100% sure that the driver is going to scold you.(again we heard the hon sound)

Hari:Ya.

The car hon at us again,we ignore the hons and keep on walking.Then,the car driver drive fast and parked the car infront of us.We turned around and  continue walking.Then,I feel someone hold my wrist from behind.I turned behind and I saw Sajith holding my hand.

Hari:Sajith,so you're the one who was honing at us.

Saju:Yes it was me.Is she's your friend?Because just now I almost hit her.

Hari:Ya,she's my friend.I'm sorry she didn't notice the cars moving.

Saju:It's ok,thank god,it was me.You know,I always follow the rules(adjusting his shirt collar).So is she's your friend Ela?

Ela:Ya.How do you know my name actually?

Saju:Of course I know you're name,Iyu and Sreyu told me and my friends about what happen last week.By the way,my name is Sajith...

Ela:Oh..Hello Sajith,nice meeting out.

Saju:Nice meeting you too Ela.So what actually happen,why are you guys walking.Walking somewhere.

Gaya:That's a big story.........(she told everything)

Saju:So girls,give me a chance to drop you'll at your house.

Hari:No thanks,we can walk.

Ela:No,Sajith she will walk to house but can you drop us.

Sajith:Ya,sure.Hari do you really want to walk to your house?

Hari:(this guy is testing my ego)No,I'll come with you.(Sanjith smirk at me)

Then another blue audi car hon at us,the car park next to Sajith's car.Sajith went near the car and a guy came out of the car.The driver also came out of the car,it was Sreyas and the other guy was Shashank .

Sr & Sh:Hi girls.

H,G & E:Hi

Ela:So,all of them are Anirudh's friends..(whispered at Gaya and Gaya nodded)Is there more I didn't meet yet.

Gaya:No,as long as I know you already met all of them except Ani.(whispered to Ela)

Ela:Ok

Sreyas:Saj I thought Ani is with you,where is he?

Saju:Oh,I totally forgot about him..he is sitting in my car because he don't want his fans to see him..

Sreyas:Oh..I see.

Gaya:Sajith,is Ani in the car?

Sajith:Ya,he is.

Gaya walked towards Saju's car and opened the door beside the driver seat..She saw.........and started laughing...

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.FORGIVE ME IF THERE IS ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES.PLS VOTE AND DO COMMENT.

I KNOW THAT YOU ALL WILL BE THINKING WHAT GAYA SAW?WHY SHE LAUGHED?

I GUESS YOU ALL NEED TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER....

TO BE CONTINUED....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 467 12
All of a sudden Radhika went missing leaving everything behind. For Devdutt it felt like someone took away his reason to live and left him in darknes...
92.9K 6.7K 56
hey lovelies. this is my second book on serial barrister babu. this is an os / ts series. this book will contain os and ts based on various moments o...
4.2K 191 51
"Love & Ambition: Abhimanyu and Akshara's Journey. Can they blend tradition with modern dreams?"
2K 186 5
Tales of good old days how you'll forget it dear, Oh, those love-locked eyes Heartful talks, Can that be forgotten? Never. Because you are bloomed i...