Kian Lawley Imagines

By pinkcactus01

He's a stud, so why not write a book about perfect scenarios?? More

sleeping;1
Silly moments;2
Mine;3
In love;4
Feelings;5
Disney;6
Interviews;7
Interviews part two;8
Aliens;10
Video;11
Videos part two;12
Game day;13
what happened to jc caylen;14
what happened to jc caylen part two; 15
lets go eat;16
breakfast;17
dont go;18
and what;19
idfc;20
selfish;21
i give up;22
heaven;23
why me;24

Interviews part three;9

1.5K 29 2
By pinkcactus01

You sigh and begin to think, "I mean, there was one where he pretended he fell on the stairs, I mean it was very convincing.", you say.

Ellen laughs and says, "I love that video. Everybody take a look."

A video plays of Kian and JC planning to scare you in your house. Kian covers the bottom of the staircase with blood then him and JC chat. At the time you were upstairs in the shower. They heard the water stop and they begin to put Kian position.

"Hopefully we get her to cry.", JC says.

"Oh yeah, I've never seen her cry.", Kian says, lifting his head.

"Was that their goal?", Ellen asks, "You know? Screw the prank, we need tears."

Kian was face down and JC made sure all blood was surrounding him and then he screams, "Y/n! Oh my god..."

In the background you scream, "HOLD ON IM NAKED!"

"Y/n!!", he screams again.

JC shakes Kian's body pretending he was trying to help Kian gain consciousness again.

"Kian!", he screams, "Kian wake up!"

"JC ! What's wrong with Kian?", you asked from a distance.

"He fell! He's bleeding! Y/n come down please!", he pleads.

You rush down and see Kian's lifeless body, you remember you exact thoughts as the video plays.

No. no. No. no. Kian?

"Kian?", you say, slowly walking down the steps, "JC quit fucking rocking his body and call someone!"

"Okay, okay.", he says. Getting up, JC runs over to the nearest phone.

"Kian? Baby, please." You stoop down to hover over his body and begin to tear up, "Baby, please don't go... come back please. I don't want to live without you... please"

JC runs back in and says, "They're on their way."

"What happened?!", you yelled.

"Hey, don't yell at me!"

"JC he can be dead!"

"I don't know what happened! I was in the kitchen and I heard thumping on the stairs... then I came out here and..."

You sigh, walking back over to Kian, "Go look outside to flag down the ambulance in case they get confuse-"

"Okay.", JC says running out.

Hearing the door slam, you sit back down with him, "Kian please don't go. We need you. I need you. I'm selfish. Please.", at the time you realized you were on the verge of crying, you took a deep breath and mumbled to your self, "Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry."

You take another deep breath and stroke his hair.

"You've always wondered why I didn't like to cry... it's only because I don't like feeling weak. Let alone in front of someone I helped be strong. If you go... without you... I'll be weak forever.", the crowd awes and in the video you began to tear up again, "Please don't go. I can't do this on my own. Kian... you can't leave, who am I going to grow old with? Who's gonna tell me I look pretty when I feel hideous? Who's gonna be there for me? Who's...", in the video you begin to sniffle.

"Poor y/n...", Ellen says, "we're gonna speed it up to where JC comes in and makes her laugh."

The video speeds up and skips to when JC gets a hold of the camera, "Alright guys," he says, "so I don't think she's started crying yet, but I think she's on the verge."

In the video, JC leans the camera close enough into the room where Kian laid and focused it on you. You continued pleading for Kian to wake up.

"Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry.", you mumbles to yourself. "Be strong-"

Suddenly Kian gets up and says, "It's good to break sometimes too-"

You scream at the top of your lounges and JC rushes in.

"Aw, I feel bad!", JC says.

"You guys were just kidding?", you ask, Kian stands up, but you stay seated.

"Her reaction is the cutest part.", Ellen commented.

"Yeah, I'm sorry."

In the video, you stood up and squeezed Kian so tight. He embraced you, "Thank god.", you mumbled in his chest, "I thought I really lost you."

The video ends and crowd awes and claps, "That was very cute."

You giggle and say, "I mean you find the love of your life on the ground, possibly dead...", you begin to tear up. Ellen reaches over to give you a Kleenex, "Thank you. But I'm use to the pranks, I've learned to... accept it."

Ellen laughs and says, "Portia hates my pranks on her.", the crowd laughs, "I'm not allowed to prank her anymore." You laugh and she faces you, "Can we let the fans ask some questions?"

"Please.", you say.

You both face the crowd and a girl rises, "Have you ever thought about singing professionally?"

"Uhh..."

"Because that's what you do on most your videos.", the fan says.

"Yeah, I mean I have thought about it before, but where I am now, YouTube, modeling, acting... I feel is enough... for now.", you say, giggling.

"Next question.", Ellen says.

A man rises with a marine uniform, "Have you ever been asked to the marine ball?"

"Me? No.", you say.

"How would you like to go with me?", he asks, holding up some roses.

Your jaw drops and you squeal, "Of course I'll go with you!"

The man walks down and meets you by the stage and you hug him, "He's only asking you because I've turned him down.", Ellen says.

The marine laughs and you accept the flowers, "Sir can you just hang out backstage, I'd love to give you something in honor of your service."

"Aw no way.", he says as the crowd cheers

"Yes way, please.", Ellen signals a crew member to lead him to the back.

"A few more questions and...", she points to someone in the back, she's a female.

"Have you and Kian talked about children?", she asks.

"Yeah we have-"

"Do you have any names?"

"I like Delilah, I think that name is beautiful.", the girl nods and sits back down.

"One more.", she points to the back.

"This one is for Y/n.", the voice says, not standing.

A very deep voice. You recognize it.

"Where is he?", you ask, looking across the stage.

"Will you marry me?", the voice asked.

"What?", you asked.

Kian popped out from the back of the crowd and asked, "Will you marry me?", in his normal voice.

The crowd bounce up and held pieces of paper, you over looked everything and it all spelled out WILL YOU MARRY ME?

You jumped out of your seat as the crowd cheers and Ellen gets up.

The biggest smile is on your face. Ellen helps you walk and she walks you over to the audience and Kian was in the center of the staircase, kneeling on one knee.

"No way!", you screamed, with your shaking knees as you got closer and closer to him.

"(Your full name), I am so in love with you, everything you said in the video... everything you said on stage, everything you are... I've realized no one will tolerate me like you... no one will ever annoy like I can. I guess I'm ready to settle down and annoy you for the rest of my life...", then he turns his head and faces the stage and on stage is your immediate family and his family, and all of your friends. They held up roses and goodies Kian had bought.

You began crying and looked back down at Kian, "Oh my gosh you're crying!", he squeaks.

"Tears of joy... Kian.", you say breathlessly.

"Oh my gosh... I'm sorry... YOU'RE ACTUALLY CRYING, best day of my life.", the crowd laughs. "Wait not yet its not...", he takes another deep breath and asks, "Will you marry me?"

You nod your head and help him up and hug the shit out of him. The crowd puts their paper down to clap.

You finally release his grip and he places that big ass rock on your finger.

"She said yes!", the crowd screams simultaneously.

You kiss Kian and hug Ellen, "Thank you so much!"

"Of course.", she smiles. "Let's get back on that stage."

You run down to greet his and your family.

"Congratulations Kian and y/n, that's it for today's show, and remember, be kind to one another!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 342 10
- Jian Oneshots - /Twoshots - /Threeshots -Sneak Peeks - Pickles -Story Ideas - Basically me constantly rewriting different scenarios where two "...
1.9K 170 34
Read to find out ;)
19.7K 821 31
Jc Caylen is Known as "The Nerd" in school. He has had that title since Middle School. All of his classes in 6th grade were High School courses. Beca...
Torn. By enjoy.

Fanfiction

542 4 27
Let's just say Alex is torn. DISCLAIMER: Basically this book started out as a Kian book, but that kind of changed halfway through. He is still apart...