asylum » minizerk

By grunge-sdmn

simon was insane, but josh didn't believe it for a minute. [ minizerk au ] inspired by 'Psychotic' More

prologue
-1
-2
-3
-4
-5
-6
-7
-8
-9
-10
-11
-12
-13
-14
-15
-16
-17
-18
wedding (smut)
-19
-20
-21
-22
-23
-24
-25
-26
-27
-28
-29
-30
well..
-32
-33
-34
-35
Q N A
-36
-37
-38
break
-39
-40
-41
-42
-43

-31

1K 64 86
By grunge-sdmn

[important authors note at the end... im back :)]

:two weeks later:

"Is he out here yet?" I ask as Tobi passes my cell, a sigh emitting from his lips.

"Simon-"

"I know I ask too much but I really miss him and I haven't seen his face in two weeks and I miss his smell and his voice and his eyes and his hair-"

"Simon. He is fine. Please, he will be okay. Don't worry-"

"Don't tell me to not worry, I always worry, I'm always worried about him." I grunt, and he sighs.

"I'm sorry, he isn't out and he isn't coming out anytime soon." Tobi murmurs, before walking down the hall.

I clench my jaw, that choking feeling of tears returning as I fall to a cripple on the floor. I pull my legs into my chest, biting the harsh fabric as tears slowly slide out of my eyes.

"Simon?" I hear a voice mutter, causing me to perk up but stay in my position.

"W-what." I hiccup, slowly sitting up and wiping my cheeks, though the action was useless.

"I-I don't know what's happening." I recognize the voice as Bronwyn's, and it was shallow and panicky.

I immediately push myself up from my spot on the concrete, gripping the metal bars quickly and pushing my head through the bars.

"What do you mean? Are you okay?!" I shriek, and I hear her sob.

"There's a-alot of blood."

My heart stops.

"W-what do you mean? How much blood?" I choke, and she whimpers.

"It's staining everything."

"Tobi! Tobi!" I scream, banging my head against the bars and kicking my feet, creating a loud ruckus, so loud you couldn't hear my sobs.

"Br-ronwyn is bleeding!" I cry out, soon hearing loud footsteps storm down the hallway.

"Oh my god." I hear Ethan murmur, his body stopping in front of my cell.

Tobi rushes into her cell, barking orders to the other medical assistants at his side. Ethan sinks to his knees, holding his head in his hands.

"No!" He screams, smashing his fists into the ground beneath him.

I just stand there, the world moving in slow motion around me.

A few moments later, a cot rolls past, and I feel my head go heavy. Her whole bottom half was soaked with blood, her hands soaked in it as well. Ethan doesn't dare to look up.

I feel my body grow heavy, so I sink to the floor, resting my back against the end of my bed, pulling my knees into my chest, and adorning my head upon them.

We had a long night ahead of us.

//

:three hours later:

"I just don't understand." I mumble, looking down towards my shaky hands.

"How the fuck do you think I feel." Ethan deadpans, before rubbing his face.

We sit there for a few moments, before he speaks again.

"She doesn't deserve this."

I sigh, "I know she doesn't."

"I just hope that this... y'know... doesn't end badly." He gulps, and I purse my lips.

"Ethan-"

"No, you know, it could've just been a complication. Maybe she's having two but the tests didn't show. Maybe she's having multiples." He continues to mutter ideas, so I slowly tune him out.

Suddenly, the sound of light crying from down the hall causes us to peer down the hall, seeing the cot being rolled down by Tobi, his face neutral.

He comes to a stop beside us, Brons with her hands in her mouth, tears staining the pillow beneath her.

"I'm sorry.." Tobi mutters, and Ethan closes his eyes.

He stands shakily, turning to face the crying girl. He pulls her torso up, hugging her tightly.

"Bronwyn had a miscarriage."

//

:four days later:

"Hey babe.." I whisper, sliding into the seat next to Bronwyn.

"Oh.. H-hi." She chuckles, a small smile gracing her lips.

"How are you?" I ask, my hand firmly on her knee.

"I... I-" She starts, but her mouth hangs open, no words coming out.

Slowly, her eyes begin to grow glossy. I immediately pull her into my arms, squeezing her tightly.

"M'so sorry Bee... You are doing very well, hang in there okay?" I mutter into her ear.

"I lost my baby.." She stammers, so I squeeze her tighter.

"Think of this in a good way.. I know that's hard, but now, you don't have to live with the idea of the baby being his. You and Ethan can have your own." I explain, and she pulls away, wiping her eyes softly.

"Thanks Simon.. You're right."

"Even if you did have the baby, you would still love it all the same, but think now, you don't have to let him love it either.. God needed it already, he was running out of angels. It's in a better place." I attempt to comfort her through religion, and she nods, muttering a small thank you.

"Hey.." I feel a hand span over my shoulder blade, causing me to peer over my shoulder.

"Oh, hey Tobi." I smile softly, and he smiles, sitting down next to me.

"So.. I have some news about Josh." He starts, getting our full attention.

"Is-"

"Let me talk." He cuts me off, and I nod, pursing my lips and swallowing heavily.

"His injuries were severe. He was in a coma since that day. He got two piercing wounds to his abdomen, resulting in an appendectomy, and his kidney being stitched. He also had a fractured skull, and his brain was beginning to fill with blood.

We fixed this quickly, draining the blood and healing the wounds. He was stable as he was in a coma, a heavily sedated coma. We don't believe he was in pain. He had a shot of morphine once a day, and an IV drip as well. He had his bladder drained into a bag." Tobi explains, and I feel my heart race.

"Would you like to see him?" He asks, and I nod immediately, looking towards Brons, who nodded as well.

"Alright.. Let's go." He stands, ushering us to follow him.

My hands begin to shake, my brain going into overload as to what our encounter would look live, and my heart was beating out of my chest.

We slowly round corners, my eyes closing and opening to try to rid the sudden haziness. I feel Bronwyn's soft hand squeeze my arm, so I look over. She was holding her hand out, a small smile on her face. I link my fingers with hers, suddenly feeling comfort from her hand.

I would never admit it out loud, but I was scared shitless to see him. I didn't know what to expect, and I didn't know how to feel about it.

We finally reach the door that held my boy, my love, my world. I feel a sudden attack of some sort climb onto my body, my heart suddenly racing ten times faster, my heart pounding in my ears.

My breathing picked up drastically, tears flooding my eyes.

"Oh, and Simon." Tobi mutters, his hand clasping the doorknob.

My head perks up, my eyes directly meeting his.

"He is awake.. And he has amnesia."

Tobi pushes the door open, revealing Josh, laying against the bed, his hand holding a cup of water with a straw. We slowly walk in, his eyes averting from the cup up to us.

"Oh.. Hello.. I'm Josh, what's your name?" He cheers, holding his hand out for me to shake.

My eyes drop to his hand, then back to his eyes, his features slowly flooding with confusion and fear.

I go to speak, but my brain slowly catches up. He doesn't remember me, or what we had, or what we were going to do.

I feel my knees go weak, slowly sinking to a pile on the ground, tears falling onto the floor.

"Is he alright Tobi?" Josh whispers, his body peering over the bed to watch me cry.

"He.. He's just upset you don't remember him."

"How can you not remember me?" I choke, looking up to him.

He swallows heavily, looking down to me and shrugging.

"How can you not fucking remember me?!" I scream, pushing myself off the ground and slamming my fists onto the bed.

"Simon, calm down."

"I-I'm sorry.." Josh whimpers.

"How the fuck can't you remember me? And what we fucking had?! We were in love Josh! And you don't fucking remember!" I scream, shoving his body onto the cot, before climbing onto his legs and holding his throat down to the bed.

"Remember me you fucking piece of shit!" I spit in his face, squeezing tighter and tighter.

I watch as his face turns red, then a deeper red, then a slight blue with tears, then a purple.

"I'm sorry Simon, I can't." He wheezes.

Then a sharp pain pierces my back, and I slowly feel my body go limp.

"You better be."

//
Shorter chapter to get back into the groove. I really appreciate all your support through this for me, not only the incident at school but life really has been shitty, and at any given point I can come onto wattpad and know i have people who care for me. I really do appreciate you.

Now, about my updating schedule. I can't promise an update every week. I really love this book, and want it to be the best it can be. I may upload once a week, or maybe three times a week, it depends. I hope you guys understand this.

All in all, thank you for sticking around and always supporting me (my heart goes out to mtt especially). I am truly blessed for all of you.

-nic xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 260 16
This is a sequel to College Chat. Simon thinks that Josh had cheated on him. Josh knows the truth. Josh has to leave because he flunked out of col...
13.5K 221 21
Simon finds JJ's Instagram and all memories of high school come flooding back with one simple DM.
26.3K 483 23
Simon is a 21 year old guy that just dropped out of uni, he decided uni wasn't his thing and wanted to focus on his youtube career. He decided to fin...
18.8K 519 69
Simon and josh where the best of friends and secretly loved each other but the other doesnt know