low frequency 『book one』

By plumptyler

they grew up together, and were absolutely infatuated with one another. honey and lavender. ♡ #20 in fanfic... More

w a r n i n g
p l a y l i s t ( o n e )
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
p l a y l i s t ( t w o )
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
p l a y l i s t ( t h r e e )
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
f o r t y f o u r
f o r t y s i x
f o r t y s e v e n
f o r t y e i g h t
f o r t y n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y o n e
f i f t y t w o
f i f t y t h r e e
f i f t y f o u r
f i f t y f i v e
f i f t y s i x
f i f t y s e v e n
f i f t y e i g h t
f i f t y n i n e
s i x t y
e p i l o g u e
a l e t t e r

f o r t y f i v e

6.3K 441 1.2K
By plumptyler

🌿🌻🌿

「15歳」

Joshua had it in his best mind to talk to River two months ago, after the incident, and since then they've come to an understanding. To say the least, Joshua felt relieved, and well, River still couldn't really get over his small (huge) crush on little love Tyler. Brendon was still Brendon, not to mention always making crush jokes that flustered up River, and Tyler, well, he forgave River, and even apologized for acting the way he did.

River only shook his head vigorously, and spoke with hesitance as he stated that it wasn't Tyler's fault at all.

Things were okay, tension dissipating, and the standing four friends who hung around the forest in the back of Joshua and Tyler's houses as if they were on top of the world.

Winter day's brought cold noses, and blushing lips. Cheeks high with flush that spread from the tips of their noses to the high points of their ears, and eyes droopy with icicles. They shared warmth in their breath that overwhelmed the cold air, and the cherishing the mittens upon their hands, the knits upon their heads, and the scarfs around their necks.

Things were okay.

On top of the world.

Small fifteen year old's on top of the world.

They've built a safe haven next to the stream the ran to a river not far from where it was, and Tyler always seemed to wander there with Joshua when the other two weren't attending.

Which brings us to now.

Joshua's arms were wrapped tight around Tyler, kissing upon his cheeks and getting that heavenly giggle. Both were wrapped in a huge fleece blanket, and minds whirling with adoration for one another.

"Jishwa-" He paused to giggle once more, a pair of soft lips meeting the corner of his, and Joshua grinned, leaning his forehead to Tyler's temple. "Jishwa."

It was a whine, a heavenly pitched tone, and Joshua peaked his eyes to his little love, emotion running wild within irises, and smiles close to haven.

"More." Tyler whispered, mouths leaning closer, and closer, and so Joshua complied, lips upon plump ones so endearing, so beautiful, and so perfect. A staccato of delicate pecks, and echoing laughs between their warm air.

Joshua's gentle hands cupped Tyler's chin, thumb tracing upon the pure, tan skin as if he were made of glass, as if he were the most delicate little love of this universe, and Tyler closed their space. Their lips pealing away within seconds, and a sudden flustered red growing brighter as Tyler fluttered his eyes closed.

"I just remembered something."

And the curly brunet, who had now shaved the sides of his head, with the help of his mother, who was absolutely overjoyed at the outcome.

The cherry cheek brunet let out an airy giggle, eyes wild as they peered up to his love. "Remember when you asked me if you wanted to French kiss two years ago?"

Joshua let out a chuckle, his tummy growing with butterflies, and chest aching from the smile upon Tyler's cheeks.

"Don't laugh!" Tyler mumbled, softly hitting Joshua's chest, and getting another overjoyed chuckle from the older boy. "This is serious, I literally didn't know what you meant!"

"'We're not French though.'" Joshua mumbled, lips close again, and Tyler's heavenly pout relishing in his view.

Beautiful.

Serene.

His little love.

"Say's the one who wanted to kiss in front of our dad's." Tyler mumbled his pout still there as he leaned his forehead to his love. "B-But, I know what it means now."

"Oh, you do?" Joshua grinned, thumb rubbing against's Tyler's jaw, and curling its way behind his neck.

Tyler looked absolutely heavenly right now. Flustered cheeks, doe-eyes in filled with adoration, and lip blushing raw from biting too much upon it.

The cherry cheek brunet nodded, giggling out the most gentlest of breath, and words of a soft tune. "Yeah, used the internet to it's advantage."

Joshua laughed, leaning his forehead against Tyler's shoulder as the very boy gasped in desperation.

"It's not funny!"

"I-It's funny, daisy."

Tyler pouted once more, and Joshua lifted his head to meet his little love's gaze.

He was crossing his arms, that gorgeous frown ever stunning, and Joshua pulled him in, getting a small squeak from Tyler.

"You're a meanie, sunshine."

"You're just too innocent."

Tyler smooshed his face into Joshua's neck, huffing a sigh, and getting a delicate squeeze from the curly brunet. A light within his head seemed to spring, because next thing you know, Tyler's small fingers were scurrying upon Joshua's sides, making his love squeal in ticklish tendencies.

"T-Ty!" He desperately tried to push away, but Tyler was vigilant, curling the tips up and down Joshua's sides before moving to his neck. "N-No fff-fair!"

Tyler's giggle was surprisingly loud, echoing amongst the winded trees and above the leaves that overwhelmed the forest floor. Their blanket falling off their sides and to their waist's it sat, pooling around them as Joshua only thought of one thing, and one thing only to stop Tyler's pure torture to his sides.

The curly brunet pushed the boy over, causing a squeak to tumble out of his plump lips, and his back hitting upon the blanket underneath them. Joshua's hands were quick, tickling his little loves sides to see the screech and excited doe-eyes relish in his view, and in his ears. Tyler's hands were desperate, trying to pry Joshua's hands off, but his love was too strong.

"T-Truce!" Tyler giggled wildly. "J-Jishwa! T-Truce-"

And Joshua was so close, so close to Tyler's flustered face, and everything in that gentle moment seemed to pause. The stream drowned within their ears, and the forest noises ceased. Joshua's eyes were so endear, filled with adoration, and Tyler's, they widened as his love seemed to get even closer, his fingers no longer moving upon Tyler's small sides, but instead, cupping his jaw ever-so-delicately.

"You're so beautiful, daisy."

Tyler bit his lip, forehead's softly bumping to one another as Joshua leaned in to connect their angelic lips. It was the most safest of all as the clouds above them screamed from the purity. Trembling hands meeting Joshua's chest, and although they didn't push the body above him away, Joshua still pulled back to ask a question he endeared for Tyler's well-being.

"May I kiss you, kiss you?"

The cherry cheek brunet's smile was ever growing, blush overflowing upon the tip of nose and to his cheeks, upon his ears. He nodded ever so slightly, and spoke with his heart in his throat. "French kiss me?"

Joshua let an airy laugh pass his lips, and he nodded against his little love.

Tyler spoke before he could ever open his mouth, and a small peck to Joshua's jaw to gesture his ongoing.

"Please do."

They were slow, finding what fit, even though they've kissed numerous of times, and Tyler safely wrapped his arms around Joshua's neck, pulling him close as their lip lock was tight. It wasn't loose, because even though it was awkward from how new this was, they both were tense for what was to come.

Tyler was first to let out a giggle. "M-Maybe we go about this more calm?"

"I'm kissing the love of my life in a new way, how could I be calm?" Joshua mumbled, his small pout showing so cutely, and Tyler mentally kept that image safely in his heart as it tugged his strings.

"Again." Tyler whispers, another airy giggle falling from his plump lips.

They went about it more relaxed, calming and absolutely sweet. Angel's could be heard singing so beautifully, and Joshua seemed to guide Tyler within their kiss. Letting the tip of his tongue meet a plump bottom lip, signaling for his little love's to meet his and within seconds, their tongues were curling for a purpose. Closing around another, and tangling with inexperience.

It stung both of their fast beating hearts, butterflies flying within their stomachs, and toes curling from the odd, new sensation. Joshua's arm was trembling upon the blanket below them, holding him up so he wouldn't crush the boy below him, and hand safely cupping upon Tyler's jaw. They breathed, continued, and were in complete bliss of the air they shared.

Tree's chattered, and streams spilled upon the rocks as if it were eating away, everything around them was moving, and once they pried away from their kiss, the angels could breath again.

Tyler's lips were a raw red, one of his hands falling from Joshua shoulders so the tips of his fingers could touch his lips. The feeling tingling upon the soft pads, and Tyler giggled.

"My lips feel tingly." Tyler whispered, doe-eyes meeting his loves endearingly, and Joshua giggling along to Tyler's wording.

"It didn't feel as odd." Joshua mumbled, pecking softly upon Tyler's jaw and rolling over to lay on his back next to the small brunet. "Felt nice."

Their hands entwined tightly, Joshua's thumb rubbing softly in the pure, tan skin, and Tyler smiling as they looked up to the clouded sky.

Joshua opened his mouth to breath out a dreamy sigh, and Tyler giggled again.

"Our dad's would've been horrified if we did that in front of them two years ago."

The curly brunet snotted out a laugh, turning to his little love who peaked at him with his cute smile. "Absolutely mortified."

Joshua trailed kisses upon the back of Tyler's hand, staccato of kisses, and Tyler fluttered his eyes at the feeling.

The feeling of being loved, and the feeling of loving.

He didn't know how to describe it, but it felt like cotton candy on a hot summer day. Giggles overwhelming ones ears, and the moment you get the feeling as if you were falling from a cliff. Tyler's doe-eyes fluttered back to meet his loves, and in a mere seconds, he was mumbling the words that felt so safe to them both.

"I love you."

💫

"Remember when you gave me Juniper?"

Tyler seemed surprised at Joshua's question, because he was silent for a moment, mouth open slightly, and eyes widened with wonder. Then, it kicked in, emotion enlightening and brightening up the navy blue room with a pure white.

"My stuffed husky?"

Joshua nodded, face burying within Tyler's chocolate locks and breathing in the honey scent he adored. "It's embarrassing, but, whenever you're not here with me, I hug him."

Tyler didn't giggle, nor did he seem to speak, and all he really did was hug his love tighter, and mumble angelic words that were heavily pulling at Joshua's heart. "I'm glad he helped you, sunshine."

The curly brunet smiled, running his hand through the soft curls, and smooshing his nose against the pillow above Tyler's head. "The real deal is always better."

Cherry cheeks riding with warmth, and eyes wild as they tried to peak up to his love. Joshua kept a strong grip on cuddling him, though. Tyler never minded it.

"You're always ending up saying silly things, Jishwa."

It was silent, breathing softly, and hearts mending from the delicate pulling.

"Remember when you used to hike me on your shoulders so I could reach the counter to get the cookies from the cookie jar?"

Joshua giggled tiredly.

"Mom always had bat hearing, and would literally scream from the living room at what we were doing."

"And you would run away with me still on your shoulders."

"I probably could still do that." Joshua mumbled.

The cherry cheek boy snorted out a laugh, getting a gasp from his love as he peaked down to the giggling brunet.

"What!? I could!"

Joshua was pouting, but Tyler was having none of that. His lips setting upon the small pout, to kiss it away in a sense, but it only remained, slowly dissolving into a delicate smile.

"I believe you, sunshine."

🌿🌻🌿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 12.9K 31
Tyler is a police officer. Josh is just a criminal who seems to constantly find himself in front of Tyler's trusty police taser. Just read it, becau...
60 2 2
_________________________ "How do you feel?" ...
7.5K 431 52
childhood friends reunited at the start of the summer before their senior year. "you laugh and you dance in the wind. and you sway and you hug and yo...
455K 24.1K 80
NEW CHAT (1) tyler and josh started talking over the internet. fortunate and unfortunate events occur after. they meet. it's not always fine and dand...