low frequency 『book one』

By plumptyler

they grew up together, and were absolutely infatuated with one another. honey and lavender. ♡ #20 in fanfic... More

w a r n i n g
p l a y l i s t ( o n e )
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
p l a y l i s t ( t w o )
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
p l a y l i s t ( t h r e e )
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
f o r t y f o u r
f o r t y f i v e
f o r t y s i x
f o r t y s e v e n
f o r t y e i g h t
f o r t y n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y o n e
f i f t y t w o
f i f t y t h r e e
f i f t y f o u r
f i f t y f i v e
f i f t y s i x
f i f t y s e v e n
f i f t y e i g h t
f i f t y n i n e
s i x t y
e p i l o g u e
a l e t t e r

f o r t y o n e

6K 429 1.2K
By plumptyler

🌿🌻🌿

「13歳 continued」3/3

They slept back to back that night.

Tyler fell asleep faster than Joshua, who stayed up with silent tears running down his face. It felt like his little was far away, but in reality, he was so close. A inch apart. It echoed, the feeling, running through his bones and aching them.

It didn't smell like honey anymore.

Joshua tried to peak over if Tyler was looking at him, or peaking himself, but he never did, and that hurt him.

It hurt him a lot.

The curly brunet just wanted to feel the warmth of his little love. The light in his giggle, and the way they smiled at one another before their eyes fluttered shut, and they dreamed of nothing but themselves.

Joshua ended up sniffling, and for a moment, it was silent, and then he felt the warmth of Tyler scooting back a bit. Their backs touched silently, and Joshua fluttered his eyes.

And as slowly as the heaviness overflowed their minds, their limbs beginning to grow week, and soft breaths hitting the fabric of their sleeping bags. The crackling of the fire dying out, and their parents chatter becoming whispers. Wind filling their ears, and airing out into silence.

They fell asleep.

When the night grew to daylight, the cold clouds creating mist, and dispersing by the time the families woke up.

Joshua woke up to an empty tent, and the cold feeling was back.

He was missing Tyler's touch.

With curls messy and mind fuzzy, he entered the cold morning with adoring smiles his way, and gentle giggles.

"Hello, sleepyhead, how did you sleep?" His mother softly called out to him as she was sitting on the bench preparing breakfast.

Joshua grumbled, wiping away the delicate dust upon his eyes, and shrugging in his slacked stance. "Could've been better."

She looked to him with worry before sighing and running a hand through his tired curls, kissing his forehead for love. "Well, I hope today is the day, love."

"It will be." Joshua said sternly before gazing his eyes around him, taking in his surroundings before feeling his heart drop. "Where's daisy?"

His mother smiled before gently pulling her boy between her legs, and ruffling up his hair, and wiping it back with her warm palms. "He's playing with River in the forest, Tyler and River's father is with them."

"Oh." Joshua simply said, a bit defeated and he suddenly found interest in his fumbling fingers.

"Hey." His mother softly said, pulling up his chin to meet her delicate gaze, and giving him a small smile. "He'll come around, Tyler loves you a lot, just give him a bit more time, okay?"

Joshua was hesitant, rocking back and forth before finally sighing. "I-I wanted to take him to see the stars tonight, on the cliff, if it wasn't too much to ask?"

"I'll have dad go with you, okay?" She gave him a kiss on his forehead, breathing her soft words that made him smile. "You gonna apologize?"

"Hopefully he'll accept it." Joshua bit his lip, but his mother stumbled her next move quickly.

"He will, baby, you love one another too much."

Joshua knew this, gosh, he knew Tyler loves him. And Joshua was just stupid enough to jeopardize that, if it were that, but he should've known better than to yell at his little love.

"I love him so much, ma." Joshua softly said, and she nodded along to his words, getting attention of Tyler's mom, her sympathetic eyes burning into his skin.

He flushed, and they all silently agreed.

"I know, sweetie."

💫

The chilling breeze was upon his skin ruthlessly. The way it ran through his hair with a piercing tug, pulling amongst the strands like it owned the way it flowed, and he found himself pulling upon his coat tighter. It was oddly cold for a summer day in San Diego, but who was to stop it?

Joshua sighed, eyeing from his spot where his little love sat with River, and an aching feeling in his heart thumped against his chest. It was nearing night, and soon the stars would be amongst them. Joshua needed to ask Tyler if he want's to see the stars with him, so he could apologize, and finally get to kiss the soft lips he's been aching to kiss.

He just wants to see Tyler's smile again, he ached for it, and it burned his fingers tips every minute they were apart from one another.

Joshua found his body moving automatically, looking for his mother in approval, and she only gave him a gentle smile of reassurance.

A look that said, 'go for it.'

He did, walking up to his giggling little love hesitantly, and wringing his hands together.

"T-Ty?"

Tyler's gaze met his, a slow glance from River to Joshua, and his expression falling silent, his smile disappearing.

"What do you want, Joshua?"

His heart sank as his name fell from Tyler's pink, plump lips, and he was suddenly scared to use his voice again, afraid to make his little love upset again.

"D-Do you still wanna s-see the stars?"

Tyler's expression faltered, suddenly looking more sad than mad, and he visibly gulped. Silently giving River an empty expression before his eyes met Joshua's delicate gaze.

"I do, but-"

"Please, daisy, please just come." Joshua spoke desperately, suddenly grabbing Tyler's warm hand from his lap and tightening his grip when his little love widened his eyes. "Please."

Tyler sighed, eyes fluttering closed for a second before giving his love a small smile. "Okay, I will."

With a worried glance from River and an assurance from Tyler's pink, plump lips; Joshua visible tensed when he heard the delicate tone. They left with a heavy pace, their fathers behind them with a few blankets at hand, because Tyler's father wanted to join them for "extra protection," and for them to be "extra warm."

Side by side, shoulder to shoulder, and hands not entwined; they were silent. The sound of light chatter of father things, and the night sounds surrounding their chilling bodies. They met the trail to mountain in a silence that was too overwhelming for Joshua, and Tyler felt the same.

His flustered cheeks brewing more red by the second, and his hands trembling, fumbling together. Tyler was biting his lip harshly as they agonizingly walked, scared of the difference in Joshua's voice when they see the stars, or the sharpness in his eyes when he yelled at him

He was a bit scared, and a bit disheartened.

Joshua noticed how tense Tyler seemed to be and made the quick decision to lock their hands together, tightening his grasp when Tyler gaped up to his love.

"Please trust me, daisy."

Tyler did trust Joshua. He trusted his sunshine with his whole life, but that doesn't remove the fact that Joshua yelled at Tyler for the most dumbest reason.

So, Tyler nodded silently, and they all slowly made it up the mountain. The stars bright before them, and shining down with delicate smiles.

Their fathers made up the blanket, and gave them small reassurances, but retreating back to a bench near by, just to watch them.

Without hesitance, Joshua brought Tyler down to the blanket, patting the spot between his legs for Tyler to sit, and Tyler stuttered for a minute, blinking ever slow before sitting between Joshua's legs. His back was warm against Joshua's chest, arms wrapping around his waist for comfort and a face smooshing into his neck.

Tyler sighed, his heart beating incredibly fast, and as the silence surrounded them, Tyler peered up to the beautiful night sky. "They're so beautiful."

"You're so beautiful." Joshua mumbled with quickness.

The cherry cheek brunet fell quiet, plump lips between crooked teeth and flustered cheeks heating up with the best of their ability. "You always say silly things, Jishwa."

"I'm sorry." Joshua hushed, face rubbing against Tyler's warm, pure skin, and kissing upon it delicacy. "I'm so sorry that I yelled at you, and I'm so sorry that I'm a jealous mess."

Tyler turned slowly in Joshua's arms, meeting a watery gaze, and getting a shaky sigh from his love. His small arms wrapped tightly around Joshua, bringing him close and smooshing the curly brunet's face back into his warm neck. "I love you, sunshine, you know that? I love you so much."

Joshua ended up sobbing, not holding back as he held onto Tyler tightly, relishing in Tyler's sweet, honey humming voice, and rubbing his wet eyes against delicate skin. "I love you so much, daisy, so, so, so much."

Their fathers sat in awe, suddenly quiet as they watched the scene unfold before them, and watching their love birds comfort one another.

And everything was consuming in the night music, critters chirping and making their lovely music, and the stars above them ever bright. There was a humming sound of the river that flowed close, and they felt the moment was serene.

Joshua lifted his head, sniffling as he cupped Tyler's warm, flustered cheek and gazing into the chocolate, doe-eyes he adored. "Ma-May I kiss you?"

Tyler nodded silently, his eyes growing a bit watery as his love leaned in, and the soft breath escaping him as their lips met.

They held it for a moment, before their skin was pealing slowly away, in the most innocent way, and their smiles were as bright as the stars above them.

"You're so beautiful, daisy."

"You're very beautiful yourself, sunshine."

Joshua cleared his throat, hand still holding his precious little loves cheek before he spoke up again, almost hesitant. "M-May we f-french k-kiss?"

Tyler gave him innocent eyes, almost so pure, and Tyler began to giggle, his cheeks growing more red and Joshua's stomach full of butterflies as the tone felt like home to him.

"W-We're not French though." Tyler breathed, a giggle still upon his lips as Joshua widened his eyes, and ran his fingers through his fingers nervously.

"Y-You're right, daisy, we're not." Joshua gave Tyler a small smile, and kissed his nose gently. "Never mind."

Tyler gave him another airy giggle before kissing the tip of Joshua's nose. "You say such silly things, Jishwa."

Serenity.

Joshua met Tyler's lips once more, silencing little love and getting a hum of approval.

"My pretty daisy."

Tyler's smile was so beautiful.

🌿🌻🌿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 431 52
childhood friends reunited at the start of the summer before their senior year. "you laugh and you dance in the wind. and you sway and you hug and yo...
897K 40K 36
*COMPLETED* His head was in the crook of my neck as he held me close. And as much as I love this feeling, it wasn't always like this. Top Rankings- ...
87.9K 4.7K 16
"Best friend not boyfriend. Best friend not boyfriend," Tyler repeats to himself endlessly. He can't feel this way about his best friend, and he wou...
256K 12.9K 31
Tyler is a police officer. Josh is just a criminal who seems to constantly find himself in front of Tyler's trusty police taser. Just read it, becau...