low frequency 『book one』

By plumptyler

they grew up together, and were absolutely infatuated with one another. honey and lavender. ♡ #20 in fanfic... More

w a r n i n g
p l a y l i s t ( o n e )
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
p l a y l i s t ( t w o )
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
p l a y l i s t ( t h r e e )
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
f o r t y f o u r
f o r t y f i v e
f o r t y s i x
f o r t y s e v e n
f o r t y e i g h t
f o r t y n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y o n e
f i f t y t w o
f i f t y t h r e e
f i f t y f o u r
f i f t y f i v e
f i f t y s i x
f i f t y s e v e n
f i f t y e i g h t
f i f t y n i n e
s i x t y
e p i l o g u e
a l e t t e r

t h i r t y s i x

6.3K 435 1K
By plumptyler

🌿🌻🌿

「12歳」

Joshua's little love was perched afar. Sitting in a daze on a white, wooden bench, knees tight together as his hands dug in the crevice of his thighs. Tyler dressed up beautifully for the sunny, winter day, and he was absolutely stunning in the heavenly light to Joshua. A tight, yellow turtle neck, loose at the base of his waist, and black leggings to adorn his feverish, tan skin. He wore some cotton Mary Jane's, black and flat against his small feet that adorn red rubbering.

They swung to the tune that echoed from the Joseph's household, chatter flooding around them, and Joshua's hands felt sweaty. The curly brunet had just arrived for his little love's family party for New Years Eve, and in his hands, he tightly held a bouquet of daisies. There was a lump in Joshua's throat, a light sweat breaking out on his temples, and he desperately needed to suck in air to fill his lungs with relief. The blood boiling in his veins felt hot, incredibly too warm, and all he needed to do was confront his little love.

"You can do this, Joshua." The curly brunet said to him, letting out a short breath before sucking in harshly and padding his feet upon prickly, green grass. The crunch upon the feathered skin of the ground grabbed at Tyler's attention, causing the cherry cheek boy to peak up with a sheepish smile, and eyes heavenly with adoration.

"Jishwa, you came!"

Joshua felt like his chest was filling up with water, and suddenly releasing as the tone of honey filtered out from beautiful, plump lips. He sat upon the white bench, close to the cherry cheek boy, and excellently hiding the flowers behind his back. "O-Of course I came, daisy."

Oh, but was Tyler curious.

"Wat'cha got there?" Tyler let out a delicate giggle, chocolate doe-eyes in wonder as he desperately tried to peak.

Joshua moved swiftly with the tracing eyes, and pulled a shy smile to his little love. "I-I- uhm, I got you something."

The divine boy gasped, eyes widening as he bounced a bit upon the bench, and inevitably scooting much closer to Joshua. "What did ya' get me, silly?"

With one last peak to the endearing brunet in front of him, he pulled the bundle of daisies away from his back, and getting the upmost, heavenly swayed reaction from his little love when he saw them.

Bright eyes and mouth in a gasping 'oh,' and Joshua's chest, fluttering with happiness as the trembling boy delicately placed them in the hands of his world.

"These are for you, daisy." Joshua cleared his throat, timid eyes meeting doe ones, squinty and all pretty, just like the daisies themselves.

"They're so beautiful, sunshine, so, so beautiful!" Tyler eyed them, tracing delicacy, and his beautiful nose leading upon white petals, a small sniff of the heavenly scent filling and rattling his bones. "Thank you, Jishwa, you... you didn't have to give me these, silly, it isn't my birthday."

Joshua gave him a shy smile, entwining their hands tightly and gently as he did, brought the smaller hand to his lips to press a small, delicate kiss to the pure skin. "I wanted to start your new year with a gift, and maybe..." He trailed off, averting his eyes slight before making a gaze at his little love, filled with so much adoration for the boy. "Maybe even give you more gifts as the day goes on."

"More gifts?!" Tyler shrieked, getting eyes from the humans amongst, a small chuckle from some, but they were in their own world, like always. "Jishwa, you can't do that, because I didn't get you anything!"

"You don't have to, daisy!" Joshua rushed, his smile growing bigger as Tyler began to pout and eyes grew droopy with sudden worry for not having any gifts of his own up his sleeve.

Joshua didn't mind at all, though, he just wanted to make his little love happy for the New Years day.

He decided that starting with happiness is always the best.

"You being with me is enough." The curly brunet continued, pulling Tyler close and getting a small whine from the cherry cheek boy.

"Fair enough." Tyler sighed, but gave a small kiss upon Joshua's jaw and getting a giggle out of the older boy. "If I can make you happy."

Joshua's eyes suddenly widened, his grasp on his little love tightening slight, and they met their gaze, eyes adoring one another so endearingly. "You make me happy with every day you're here, Ty-Ty."

Tyler's smile bloomed, bundle of daisies tight in his chest, careful enough to not squish between Joshua's body and his. Cheeks grow rosy, and indents of his cheeks prominent and beautiful. Teeth crooked in the most heavenly way, and Joshua was smitten for his little love.

"I love you, and I mean that, in the grown up way." Joshua gave a nervous giggle, hand running through his locks as doe-eyes peered up to his.

"You mean that?" Tyler softly whispered, and Joshua nodded without hesitance.

"I wanna marry you when we get older, Tyler." He breathed, voice certain, and eyes with deep endearment. "I wanna have huge wedding with all of our family there, and I wanna live in a house with you, protected by dragons and buried in garden so humongous. We'll have our ceilings covered in a galaxy, and our windows huge so that when sunlight is above us, it'll shine in and give you anything you need. I wanna make a family with you."

There were tears in Tyler's eyes, falling down quickly as his hand tightened in Joshua's, getting a gentle squeeze from the older boy, thumb swiping against the soft skin.

"I wanna have that with you too." He cried, setting the daisies aside to not disrupt them before enveloping his love in a warm hug.

"We will, Tyler, I'll make sure of it, I promise." Joshua assured, not even phased by the sudden tone of his actual name. "I pinky promise it."

Tyler giggled, breathy and filled with a cry, but held so much warmth. "You better not break it."

"Gosh, I wouldn't even think about it." Joshua ran a hand through the chocolate curls, letting his little love rub his face into the warmth of his neck, and kissing the boy's temple.

"You're so precious to me, daisy."

💫

Throughout the party, Joshua had accompanied Tyler, because come on, the curly brunet would never separate from his love. Always making sure his daisy was hydrated, ate something, and was comfortable in the rooms they were in, since they were all filled with people they've never seen before and certain neighbors.

Brendon and River were over, but were chatting excitingly by the chimney.

Joshua was at least thankful for that, and had his time to give Tyler two more presents.

A pink, stuffed bunny, and Tyler's favorite, oreo cookies.

Tyler giggled at each one, and Joshua felt pride overwhelm his chest, like butterflies rushing wild around.

The soft whispers of gratitude and gentle "I love you's" spewed elegantly.

Mellifluous.

Finally, they settled down in the room across from the living room, no one in sight upon the small room, and only them in their world for now. The night light filtered the darkest corners, but a chandelier provided them the needed light. They sat close in the middle room, a shaped carpet underneath their bottoms, and carding through their fingers as they played with the fancy thing.

"This carpet always smells funny." Tyler giggled, and Joshua's heart swelled.

"At least I have you here to distract my sense of smell." Joshua joined in the heavenly tone. "You always smell like honey, daisy."

"It's my shampoo." The cherry cheek boy grinned, leaning his head on Joshua's shoulder and getting another giggle from his love.

"Well, I love it." Joshua teased, getting a pout from the cherry cheek boy as he peaked his doe-eyes up to him.

His breath seemed to hitch, tight in his chest, and bones tingling from Tyler's angelic features.

"Jishwa?" Tyler's voice was small, and in the background, they could hear the cheers and laughter of everything echoing through the rooms of the house.

It was almost the new year.

"Yeah, daisy?" Joshua gulped, eyes wide as his little love leaned in ever so slightly, trembling from the weight on his hands.

"Can you kiss me?"

He buckled slightly, a tired, clammy hand resting upon one of Tyler's flushed cheeks, and rubbing his thumb against the rosy tone.

"3! 2! 1! Happy New Year!"

And just right before they ever could, their mother's rushed in, eyes happy and mouths running wild.

"Boys!" Mrs. Joseph giggled.

"You missed the ball drop!" Mrs. Dun continued.

The boy's pulled apart just as the words spewed out of their mothers, and wide eyes averting to them.

"D-Did we interrupt something?" Mrs. Dun gasped, looking at Tyler's mother before looking at the two surprised, flushed boys. "Oh deary."

"We'll just, skedaddle!"

They both disappeared before the two could ever utter a word, and Joshua snapped his gaze to Tyler, who looked at him with a shy giggle.

"Guess we couldn't have a New Years kiss?"Joshua sighed.

"We..." Tyler mumbled, biting his lip before scooting closer to Joshua and laying one of his delicate, soft hands upon Joshua's warm cheeks. "We could, still, if you want, Jishwa?"

His little love held hope in his eyes, and Joshua was just one who couldn't resist.

"M-May we..." Joshua clear his throat, before leaning in and pressuring their foreheads to one another. "May we hold it a bit longer, then? The kiss, I mean."

Tyler nodded, smiling so gorgeously as their noses brushed softly together, and suddenly, their lips were meeting. Overwhelming, chapped skin, and plump ones that were just so endearingly soft. They held their kiss, nothing but sweet and innocent, long and endearing. And finally, slowly and delicate as possible, skin of lips pulling away with the slightest of drag, they fell apart as their foreheads rested once again, and breaths softly fawning with warmth.

"I love you so much, daisy."

"I love you too, Jishwa."

Limerence.

🌿🌻🌿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 431 52
childhood friends reunited at the start of the summer before their senior year. "you laugh and you dance in the wind. and you sway and you hug and yo...
5.5K 170 18
a tyler x reader fanfic + cute josh shenanigans
907K 40.4K 36
*COMPLETED* His head was in the crook of my neck as he held me close. And as much as I love this feeling, it wasn't always like this. Top Rankings- ...
1.6M 115K 98
"C-can you read to me?" "Of course I can" in which josh is dyslexic and tyler is his partner in english -- ranks ❣️ ; #91 in fan fiction ❣️ (11/3...