I found you (a merome fanfic)

By Some_Merome_Fan

A boy named Mitch moves to a new town, he's hoping he can at least make a few friends, and hide his abnormaln... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 13

2.6K 64 6
By Some_Merome_Fan

CHAPTER 13
~
>Jerome's POV<
~
I loved it, walking in the cool night air with Mitch at my side. We had gotten a lot closer in the past two weeks, and I felt kinda protective of the smaller boy.
~
"Aren't you cold?" I asked, I had my jacket but all Mitch had was his t-shirt.
~
"A bit, but I'm fine." He replied. Something was troubling him I could tell.
~
"Mitch are you ok?" I said "you seem... Troubled."
~
"It's just..." He started "never mind."
~
I was about to argue but we finally reached the store. It was closed.
~
"Stay here" I said to Mitch and run towards the shop. The lights were off, no "Open" sign anywhere.
~
Something wrong, I thought just as I heard Mitch cry out of pain.
~
Thanks for reading 😄
~
Sorry for the cliffhanger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

961K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
193K 19.1K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
378K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
245K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...