Bleach: Toshiro Hitsugaya & K...

By TsumeTimberfox

During a fight Toshiro hits his head and without knowing summens Kiba. Kiba is an AnReaper, but she use to be... More

Bleach: Toshiro Hitsugaya & Kiba The AnReaper
Chapter 1 "Summoning"
Chapter 2 "Finding Information"
Chapter 3 "Kiba Shows Herself"
Chapter 4 "What Does Soul Pet Mean?"
Chapter 5 "Snow & Fire"
Chapter 6 "Fighting The Past"
Chapter 7 "Search"
Chapter 8 "Dragon's Rage"
Chapter 9 "Seal Unlocked, Feelings Rising"
Chapter 10 "Scare-Beaks Attack; Mending History"
Chapter 11 "Walk In The Past"
Chapter 13 "The End Of The War"
Chapter 14 "Peace"

Chapter 12 "Soul Fight"

143 5 0
By TsumeTimberfox

Kiba wake up.

Huh? Oh, is something wrong, Toshiro?

No. I just wanted to talk to you for awhile.

(Kiba looked Toshiro in the eyes and could see that he was troubled by something.) Alright, what is it you want to talk about?

Your soul reaper partner before me.

Ok, what do you want to know?

Did you love him?

I did.

(Toshiro looks down.) I see.

Not in that way Toshiro.

(Toshiro looks up at Kiba) Then in what way?

I loved him as a brother, because that is how I saw him. I saw him as my older brother and he saw me as his little sister. We loved each other the way siblings would love each other. Nothing more nothing less.

(Toshiro smiled and lean toward Kiba and kissed her.) I don’t want to lose you Kiba. Not to anyone or anything.

I know that Toshiro and I don’t want to lose you either.

(Toshiro and Kiba stayed awake and just talked back and forth. It was the only thing they could do to reassure one another, that they would always be together and that nothing was going to tear the two of them apart again.)

“Alarm clock goes off”

I hate that thing.

No one likes alarm clocks Kiba, but we have to use them so that we get up on time and can get to where we need to be on time.

I still hate them.

(Toshiro only laughed a bit and then stepped out into the living room and was greeted by Rangiku and Orihime. Kiba came out behind him in her fox form and sat down on a pillow next to Orihime and waited for Toshiro to sit down and join them for breakfast.)

(Toshiro sits down and Rangiku pips in with some unexpected news.)

Oh yah, Captain. The first squadron Latinate contacted me and told me that the captain of first squad want to meet Kiba and that you are to bring her to the Soul Society right away.

(Toshiro spits out the juice he was drinking and looks at Rangiku and narrows his eyes.) You couldn’t have told this to me sooner?!

You were still asleep when he called and I didn’t want to wake you or Kiba up just to let you know that. Besides, you don’t have to right now, wait till we meet with the others and tell them what’s going on then go Captain.

(Toshiro didn’t know what was worse. Taking Kiba to meet the captain of first squadron or Rangiku’s bad timing at letting him about and having to wait till the rest of the group knew what was going on.) Fine, but we better hurry. The first captain doesn’t like to be kept waiting for very long. “Not that I want to take Kiba anywhere near him or the Soul Society right. Especially with how soar our two Societies are to one another, but it looks like I don’t have much of a chose in the mater. Just have to be careful and keep my eyes out for trouble.”

Shall we be on our wait to meet up with the rest of the group then?

Yes, let’s get a move on. The soon we meet up with them the sooner we can depart for the Soul Society. “And the sooner we can return from there where Kiba is safe.”

Alright, Ichigo and the others should be at the Soul Shop by now, so all we have to do is just go catch up with them.

Right.

(As Toshiro, Kiba, Orihime, and Rangiku set out to meet up with the rest of the gang and head for the Soul Society, Scare-Beck and the rest of the Anreapers were getting ready to attack the Soul Society in hopes to put an end to Kiba and any other Anreaper that desired to be a Soul pet instead of an Anreaper that followed other Anreaper’s orders.)

Scare-Beck is this really a wise thing to do, brother?

Are you scared to face your daughter in a fight, Shadow Stacker?

I am not afraid to fight my own blood.

Then what bothers you brother?

We’re going straight into the Soul Reaper’s headquarters. Their be thousands of soul reapers there, can we really stand a chase in a fight against them, with only a few hundred of us to fight will?

I know what you are saying brother and I understand your concern for everyone, but we must strike now, before more of our kin are pulled into the soul reaper’s hands and it is too late to pull them back to where it is safe.

And staging a fight with the soul reapers is the best way to do that?

Maybe not, but we must also get rid of those that have already sided with the soul reapers.

I don’t know if I agree with you on that.

You say that because of Phantom Fox. I know you love your daughter, brother, but she is gone now. All that is left is that Soul pet that that soul reaper turned her into. You know that as well as I do.

I know, I know.... I’ll go get read for the fight.

You don’t have to come if its too much on you brother.

No. I must go. I have to see this through till the end. Just as you do.

Then I will see you when it’s time to depart for the battle.

That you will. That you will. “I only hope that she will forgive me for what I’m about to do and I hope you watch over her my love. Keep our baby girl safe from Scare-Beck’s thirst for blood and revenge. Wrap her in your wings and hold her close to you as you once did.”

(With Shadow Stacker in a world of pain and confuse he finds it hard to believe that his daughter is doing the things that she is doing just to get back as Scare-Beck for what he did in the past. Where Scare-Beck is ready to die in the heat of battle against an enemy that isn’t really his enemy, but old allies and long lost friends.)

I haven’t been to the Soul Society for a long time. I wonder how much of it has changed since then?

Probably a lot more then you can remember.

Maybe so, but still it will be nice to see what all has changed and to meet new people. I just hope that me going won’t start a fight.

Even if it does, we’ll stick with you and put an end to any fights that break out.

Ichigo right. We got your back, so just stay calm and enjoy your visit. K?

(Kiba smiles at everyone.) Ok and I will.

(At the site of Kiba’s smile everyone, including Toshiro relaxed a little and smiled as well. Almost as if they didn’t have a care in the world. That is until they got to the Soul Society and just about everyone was giving Kiba a killer looked. Everyone except those that had meet and gotten to know her and few that didn’t seen any difference in her then in the souls of their swords.)

I guess I am not giving the most friendly of atmosphere or something.

Just ignore them. Their just in a bad mood, so don’t pay then any mind Kiba.

Rangiku right. Their just in a bad mood from something and that something isn’t you.

If you say so.

(Kiba could tell that she wasn’t welcome in the Soul Reaper Society or at least wasn’t welcomed by everyone that was there, but she wasn’t going to let that get her down instead she held her head high and walked beside Toshiro as if they were the only two people there. Toshiro just nodded to Kiba and kept quiet as they made their way to the first squadron building where the first squadron’s captain was waiting for them.)

Well this is it. Ready?

(Toshiro and Kiba looked at Rangiku and then that each other.)

As ready as we’ll ever be I guess.

(With that said Toshiro and Kiba left the others outside and walked into the building. The first squadron captain was sitting in his chair watching Kiba and Toshiro as they walked up to him.)

So you are Kiba.

(Kiba nodded.)

You don’t have to be silent. I asked you here so that I could hear your side of things.

Hear my side?

(Toshiro said not a word, but was on his guard just incase something went wrong and he had to get Kiba out of there and fast.)

Yes your side. Your not the only one that was there that day. I remember the fight that broke out and you and your fellow Anreapers running for your lives. I’ve tried for years to find an Anreaper so that I could hear what they have to say on what happened that day. So when one of my soul reapers spoke of Toshiro being friends with an Anreaper had him bring you here so that you could tell me what happened from your point of view. And I’d know you would tell the truth.

And how do you know I will tell the truth and not a lie?

Because as I said, I was there that day as well and so were you, Safire.

(Kiba folded her ears down and let her tail drop at the mention of her old name.)

Please don’t call me that. It hurts just hearing that word.

Forgive me. I didn’t mean you any harm, but I do want to hear your side of the story, for it was you who was accused of murdering the captain of 10nth squadron on that day.

(Kiba nodded and sighed deeply with the memories that flooded her mind at the mention of the battle fought that day and the lost of a dear friend who was more like family to her than anything.)

Where would you like me to start?

From the beginning if you would.

(While Kiba told her side of the story from so long ago, Scare-Beck and his Anreapers where getting into precision to attack the Soul Reaper Society. All they were waiting for was Scare-Beck’s signal to attack.)

How much longer are we going to wait, One-Eye?

I don’t know Soul-Beam, just keep your eyes open for the signal.

Oh no.

What is it Cheetor?

Look. (Points with tail at Phantom Fox as she walks with her head held high and beside Toshiro.)

Shit. It’s Fox.

What are we going to do? She doesn’t know what’s about to go down. What if she gets hurt or attacked by one of us?

I have a feeling Scare-Beck wasn’t expecting her to be here, but now that she is. He’ll want her dead along with the rest of these soul reapers.

We’re not going to hurt my sister are we?

We don’t have chose Soul-Beam. All we can do is try and not run into her.

And if one of us do, then what bro?

Then we fight her if we have no other choice. I just hope it doesn’t come to that.

(One-Eye was right. Scare-Beck hadn’t planned on Kiba being there, but now that she was she was going to be in for a world of pain. Meanwhile Kiba was just finishing her side of the story on what had happened on that day when everyone’s lives had changed in the blink of an eye.)

And there you have it. My side of the story, but where you really believe me or not is your choice. Just remember you were the one that asked to hear it.

(The captain of first squadron just nodded. As he when to say something a loud noise was heard from outside and people could be heard screaming and shouting commands to the people around them.)

What in all of the Soul World is going on out there? I know they don’t like me being here, but really that is uncalled for.

I don’t think it is you Anreaper that is the cause of this ruckus, but Scare-Beck.

(Kiba and Toshiro but wiped their heads around and stared at the captain of first squadron with wide eyes.)

How would you know if it is him?

Because he sent me a warning to surrender or die. Well I didn’t surrender, so now he’s here to deal mine and many other soul reapers their deaths. (The captain of first squadron looked down at Kiba and in the best friendly voice he could manage asked her the one question she could never say no to.) Will you fight with us?

(Kiba smiled) I will, if that is what Toshiro wish for me to do. (Kiba looked over at Toshiro, who only nodded and both of them bolted for the door and the battle that was laying on the other side of it.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7M 646K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
561K 2.1K 62
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
85.9K 2.3K 14
Hiccup x reader; sequel to my book "Just friends?"
741 82 41
Edit on 10/19/2022; Almost three months ago, I was eligible to enter on The Wattys 2022. I have checked today that I didn't get shortlisted for The W...