Fixing Him ll ♡ jack gilinsky...

By JackGilinskie

"You can't try to forget someone who's engraved on your heart." ____ Sequel to Fixing Him All rights reserve... More

Character Visual
recap
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
chapter four
Chapter five
Six
siete
8
nine
dies
11
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
Fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three

eighteen

1.1K 26 5
By JackGilinskie

●A whole three months later●

Jacks p.o.v

I sighed looking at the stunning girls picture on instagram. She had never called, she never picked up when I looked for her and she never replied to any of my messages, it was a good three months since she left to find herself. But she never called to speak once to me. I wanted to wait, I did but my life was moving so fast, I had a tour coming up and I couldn't wait for her return.

She must have just never wanted to be with me again, and I don't blame her. "Jack.. did you listen to anything I just said?" Madison chuckled I looked back at her, "sorry.. no." She frowned "you thought of her again?" She asked I sighed "I'm sorry mads," she shook her head pressing her lips together. "It's fine, I understand" she said I sigh "I know we said I would put aside our differences but maybe I can't." I said "yeah me too." She said "maybe Kelsey can help you out." She said a small smile on her face.

"Bye Jack. Wish you the best" she said leaving the coffee shop. I glanced back down at my phone. Grabbing my keys leaving to my Jeep "man." I mumbled leaving the place to head home. I missed her so much, I did. She just didn't miss me. I guess. She had no longer spoken to her friends, her they hadn't heard from her and if they did she would be busy.

If I knew where she was, I'd go find her. I only wanted to see her in person from a distance, or up close. Through a screen was no longer satisfying me.

I frown looking at the time, I would board my plane at 8 and Jack and I would head to Wisconsin, Milwaukee. For a show this weekend.i was pretty excited to be back on the road to distract me from my broken heart.

Allison's P.o.v

"Will I told you I'd do it." I chuckle he moved in with me about a month ago, we were now living in Arizona together and if you ask me. I was happy. I made my decision up and I wanted to stay here. Home, and I did just that. Jack would call and text but I was so busy with more schooling and work I worked as a secretary for Will and I had night classes for business. And cosmetology. William was a great support. "Look who liked your photo" will said

'jackgilinsky and Sammywilk liked your photo'

My heart leaped shrugging "I'm sure he's fine," I shrugged I was dating William now, so I didn't care as much to pay attention to Jack or Sam. I missed my best friend though, and my soul mate. But right now, wasn't meant for Jack and I. I don't think I know when to return but I didn't want to anytime soon.

"So?" I chuckle "have they tried contacting you?" I shook my head feeling my smile fade "he stopped trying.. I think he gave up and Sams to revolved around his baby and I'm happy for him." I say he nodded "Allison," he paused "if you want to go ahead and be with him." He said referring to Jack. I smiled shaking my head.

"I believe that first time was enough." I chuckle "if you love each other don't stop it because of a few past mistakes" he said "okay therapist, but what if I want to try things out with William?" I ask cocking a brow he smirked "I don't mind." He said "besides it been a few months skin let's keep going?" I ask he smiled kissing my lips swiftly before returning to do the dishes as I scoff "I'll do it." He said I roll my eyes before walking away.

My phone buzzed I glanced at it my eyes widening. What on earth..

'madisonbeer sent you a dm:can i speak to you?'

I swiped the screen clearing jt deciding not to reply.

My phone buzzing a again

'madisonbeer sent you a dm 《2》:were not little kids anymore.

I quickly replied rolling my eyes

allisonbrooks: technically you still are :)

madisonbeer: no im not. what's ur problem????

allisonbrooks: nothing.

madisonbeer: srsly?

allisonbrooks: what the he'll do you want? I'm responding for a reason not to argue with you talk .

madisonbeer: it's about jack..

allisonbrooks: what about him?

madisonbeer: he misses you allison. why did you do that to him? he loves you and you just disapear? you're a coward.

allisonbrooks: but you were sleeping with him weren't you? 😂

madisonbeer: think what you want, but that guys crazy for you. if he didn't pay attention to me, wth are you afraid of?

allisonbrooks: nothing. He just needs to move on madison. Help with that you were an expert at doing that 😊

madisonbeer: srsly, you're a bitch. i feel sorry for jack. you don't deserve him. i hope he finds someone better. Btw, you are a worthless piece of shit.

allisonbrooks: you too hunty 😋 but, seriously madisonbeer. try again later jack and I were over for about 3 years. He'll get over me.

madisonbeer: i hope so.

With that I closed our conversation sighing I did care, but I wasn't willingly going leave just to be by him and hurt William.

-

Jacks P.O.V

"Kels, what are you doing here?" I ask, "well I miss you and I wanted to watch your show." She smiles I grin before hugging her. "I miss your embrace." She said hugging me tighter "yeah I missed yours too." I admit

"Good luck, I have to go sit now," she smiled "wait!" I call "yeah?" Her eyes sparkled "stay backstage and after, we can grab something to eat?" I ask she nodded "of course." She smiled "okay, see you then" I smile as she nodded before sitting in a chair as we heard the crowd cheering for us as we ran on stage "hello Milwaukee!" Jack and I shout as the crown goes wild.

"This is one of our newest songs!" Jack and I announced as the beat played and everyone soon began to dance along. 

-

"That was a good show! Although it rained, it was amazing!" Kelsey laughed I smiled as gushed over the great concert Johnson went to lay on his bed after a shower while I took Kelsey out for a midnight meal.

"Aren't you cold?" She asked I shook my head "are you sure? We can go back to-" I grab her hand as she stopped talking. "I'm fine" I laugh as we walked hand in hand "okay.." she said quietly. I missed Kelsey, she was a sweet girl. I enjoyed her being around me and jack. "I miss you jack" I smiled "I honestly miss you too" I tell her.

Her eyes twinkled "really?" I nodded "of course. We had fun times." I remind her "we did." She quietly said "let's make more fun memories" I said "you'd want to?" She asked, I nodded smiling "of course. Under one condition," I said "okay.." she trailed "you and I work on a relationship," she smiled "of course Jack"

I pecked her forehead smiling in satisfaction. I needed to move in and she happened to be the one I wanted to move on with.

-

"Want to tour, with Johnson and I babe?" I ask her she looked up facing me "didn't Madison do that?"  She asked I pressed my lips together nodding "yeah.." I quietly say. "I would love to, I would. Buy it don't want to seem to clingy. I'll let you do your thing besides your job is making your fans happy and being with them while you're away from home. I don't want to interfere with that." She smiled "you aren't interf-" "as much as I want to, no." She laughed "I'll be waiting at the air port when you land." She smiled I sigh "alright." I smile "okay." She poked at my cheek to make my smile wider.

"Agh there's your smile" she cheesed, kissing my lips. We parted as she snuggled closer to me. "How's the baby?" I ask j. "Well, she's like three already." Johnson said I furrowed my brows "metaphor. She's growing up so quick. She's two Gilinsky, man how do you not know this?" He laughed "I forgot. But that's good." I told him he smiled "I miss them both man. Those girls are my everything." Johnson said "I bet man." I reply. He yawned, "I'm heading to bed, please if you're having make up sex, don't be loud. Both of you." He said I felt Kelsey giggle burying her face in my shoulder and bed.

"We can try." I hear Kelsey scoff. Lifting her head up. "We will because we'll be sleeping." She glared at me I only laughed her cheeks red from embarrassment. Johnson heard us having sex one time that's why he brought up the topic. "I don't care to know. Keep that to yourself." J said before going to the front of the bus to his mini room.

"See what you do." I glance at her fighting the smirk that wanted to appear on my face. "Me?!" She laughed "you! You're the loud one!" She argued a smile on her face "sure babe." I send her wink as she shook her head "this is embarrassing." She chuckled hiding her face looking down a smile still on her face. I pulled her closers to me kissing her cheek. "We're going to sleep, and only sleep." Kelsey said. "I know but let's have a little fun with J" I whisper "it is fun." She laughed I shush her as I placed a kiss on her lips.

"Please just sleep I hear your mouthes from here." He complained "Jack!" Kelsey gasped as I (non) accidentally squeezed her boob. "Okay, I'm renting a hotel!" I hear Johnson grumbling as we began laughing. "We're kidding Johnson." Kelsey said "I wasn't." She smacked my chest "I'm kidding. She's right" I laughed "better be." He said laying back down. "Goodnight Jack" Kelsey said loud enough for him to hear. "I'm right here, no need to yell babe" she rolled her eyes playfully. "I'm kidding. Goodnight though." I whispered hugging her close to me. "Goodnight" she said hugging me closer.

Not once did Allison cross my mind while I was with Kelsey and I'm happy she has that affect on me. She makes me forget what shouldn't matter.

-

I know yall hate me but this is where I want jack and Allison for right now . Just know what's to come, will be good for what's happening.

Vote, comment. ,^,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.3K 32
Sequel to 'Just Friends || j.g.' All Rights Reserved ® Published on 5/15/16 Completed on 12/25/16 ~ Merry Christmas!!
Instagram II By A

Fanfiction

161K 1.2K 200
starts at chapter 201 Second book in my Instagram series.
789K 7K 70
Nash and Hayes Grier has a sister, what happens if Jack Gilinsky find your Instagram? @jackgilinsky started following you Highest ranking: #143 in Fa...
15.6K 12 157
Jack gilinsky commented on you photo