Best of Us (Eazy E love story)

Oleh kizzy3020

Erica, a young women from Compton, faces the struggles of a life time. She and Erin, Erica's everything, als... Lebih Banyak

1986
Don't get caught
Saturday love
Thats all i ask of you (part.1)
Thats all i ask of you (part 2)
Knee deep
Why me?
The Tables Turn
The bad side
Turning tables
Secrets
Difference
Memories (part 1)
Memories (part 2)
Confusion
Gifts
New Years
Smart enough
1987
New beginings
The Chain effect (Part 1)
The Chain Effect (part 2)
The home coming
To legit to quit
Switch
Scared (part 1)
Scared (part 2)
Recovery
Discovery
I need you more than you need me
A BackYard Party
Case closed
1990
Pain
Relief
Peace
Found you
Old new
Problem free
Guilty (Part 1)
Guilty (part 2)
Deal
The switch up (part 1)
The switch up (part 2)
Broken Pieces
Back to you

Something in my heart

444 9 3
Oleh kizzy3020

May 30, 1991

E

"This song is dope." I said
"What's the name of the song?" I asked.
"Something in my heart." Michel'le answered.

"Thank you so much E for letting me finish recording it." She said to me as she leaned on the mix board.
"Any time, you know me and Dre cool or whatever but he ain't got no business putting his hands on you the way he do." I said to her.
"E it's fine. I'll be fine." She said.
"you sure." I asked
"yes now can we finish recording the rest." She said.
"Alright." I said walking to the chair by the boards as Michel'le walked into the booth. Michel'le put the headphones on and I started the track.
"You took my love and I'm willing
But there's no limit to the love I'm giving
The love I'm giving, Ooooooooo.." She sang. Then the door swung open.

"So this all y'all want to eat right?" Erica said walking through the door.
"yeah." I said getting up.
"Good cause I wasn't going back to get anymore." She said sitting the food down.
"How was the funeral?" I asked looking through the food.
"It's sad but the arguments were put together well." She said leaning against the door.
"Where's Cam and E?" I asked.

"They stayed with Jazzy and Antoine at grandma house." She answered me.
"When you going to get em?" I asked.
"Jazzy bring them home." She said.
"Her and "Antoine" are getting close I see." I said looking at her.
"Mhm! Did I tell you he asked her to marry him?!" She said
"Damn!pussy whipped." I said and then Erica punched my shoulder.
"My bad!" I said grabbing my shoulder.
"She sings so beautifully." She said.
"I know." I said looking up at her.
"Whatever punk, I'm gone!" She said, gave me a kiss and walked out.
"I told you over and over again, how I feel inside but if you go, there's something you should knnnnoooowwww. There's something in my heart!" She sang.
"Damn." I said.

Erin

After making it from the funeral. I saw that Ren just made it home from a long night. I walked into the room Without saying a word to him. I walked into the bathroom and changed clothes.
"Good morning baby." He said and tried to give me a kiss but I rejected him.
"What's wrong with you ?" He said again.
"Where were you last night?" Asked him.
"I was out." He said and took off his shirt and walked into the bathroom.
"Where?!" I yelled.
"Chill out Erin." He said.
"Chill out Erin." I mocked him and he laughed.
"Whatever Ren, I'm fucking sick of this." I yelled.
"Oh god!" He said.
"Let me smell your dick." I yelled.

"I told you where the fuck I was last night, what else you want me to tell you!" He yelled back.
"The fucking truth Ren!"

"you wanna know the truth!" He said.
"yes I wanna know the truth." I said
"I was out getting you a gift for your birthday. There! There's the truth." He said and walked passed me and onto the bed. Right now, right about now! I fell salty and I feel like an asshole.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know." I said.
"It wasn't for you to know." He said and laid on the bed.
"That's how pregnant women act." I said with my back to him but I could heard him lift off the bed.
"Pregnant?" He said causing me to turn around.
"yes pregnant." I said and he jumped into my arms.
"I'm going to be a daddy." He said.
"yea, you're going to be a daddy." I said and he kissed me.

"I'm going to be a sister!" Ro said running into the room to join our hug.
"your already a sister thought Ro." I said.
"But it might be a boy so I'll be a sister sister." She said.
"What's a sister sister?" I asked her.
"Every time you get another sister or brother, you add a another sister. Cam is a Sister sister sister sister sister sister." Ro said and me and Ren busted out laughing.
"God Damn E!" Ren said.

Dana

After I had came in from the funeral with Erica and Erin. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of wine out the cabinet. I always kept one in the car and in the cabinet just in case. I grabbed a cup and the bottle and took it upstairs with me. I flopped on my bed and opened the bottle and poured some up.
I took a drink of it and then got up and turned on the radio and "the nigga you love hate by ice cube" was playing so I turned it all the way up.

I grabbed my cup and turned it all the way up drinking the rest of it. Then poured up another cup and another cup. Until I was drunk enough. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed the cocain. I took the spoon that was with it and lite it and it started to boil. I then sucked it up the needle. I tied the rope around my arm and shot it up my arm. I know I said I won't do that stuff but it's hard not too. Having to deal with not seeing my mom and Cube always working and trying to take care of liyah.

I just needed something to ease my mind. I laid down and slept for a little and then I started to dream but it wasn't a dream it was a flash back.

*flashback*

"Listen John, she didn't mean it!" My mom screamed at my dad trying to hold him back from beating me.
"yes I did mom!" I said.
"Let her leave let her throw her life away! I don't care! I'm tired of her shit!" He yelled. While I was packing my bags he started throwing my things outside. To be honest, I didn't car at all cause I didn't wanna be here with him. If you're wondering how I got into this situation. Well I'm here because I got caught selling drug and the cops caught up with me. My dad. Bailed me out of jail but wants to kill me now. A few weeks back I meet this guy named...'Snake' and he was really nice like nicer than anyone I knew but he seemed so familiar to me. He asked me if I could do a couple of things for him and I did and I'm still doing. "I hate you!" I screamed at my dad.
"I fucking hate you too. I hope you die out there!"he yelled before slamming the door behind me. I grabbed my suit cases and pulled them to the front of the yard. I had nothing and no one now. The last resort is my aunt and she doesn't do anything but lay there and watch tv. As I was pulling my things a car passed me. The car then made a u turn and came back to me. The car slowed down when it got to me.
Once he slowed down I noticed it was one of the Guys Snake wanted killed.

"Where you going ma?" He said and Ignored him.
"you need a ride?" He asked again and I ignored him again.
"your very beautiful." He said causing me to stop and look over at him.
"What do you want? Some pussy cause I ain't no hoe! So you can just go in to where you came from!" I said and started back walking.
"Nah, I don't want no pussy." He said.
"Well what do you want?" I asked
"Dinner and a movie maybe?" He asked.
"you're gonna have to come harder than that buddy." I said.
"Well a white Pickett fence, a few kids and a dog." He said.
"Still not impressed." I said.
"Well if I could do everything I just said, I would do it for a beautiful lady like you." He said.
"No you don't!" I said stopping where I was.
"yes I do. What's your name?" He asked at first I hesitated but eventually I said "Dana!"

*end of flashback*

Authors notes:
Everyone VOTE and COMMENT!
Please and thank you! 😍😍

To have a chapter Dedicated to you:
VOTE on 25 chapters
COMMENT on 10

Dedicated to DaniBabe2295

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

999K 37.7K 89
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
30.3K 795 12
"Give my towel back Venti 🥰" "No thank you🥰" "This why ur friend died" «────── « ⋅ʚ☁︎ɞ⋅ » ──────» "Xiao my little meow meow" "Call me that again an...
510K 18.4K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.2M 48.3K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...