Saturday love

Erica

"Cube?!" I yelled? "Cube??!" I walked out my room and saw my daddy watching the news.
"Daddy you know where Cube is?" I said flopping on the couch.
"I think he left this morning." He said with his eyes glued to the tv. "Will you take me to Erin's house then daddy?" I said with a puppy face on.
"I'm watching the news baby girl." He said.
"Well can I walk there by myself then..." I hope he says yes cause I wanna get out of this house.
"I don't know about that Erica."
"Daddy please!!" I begged and pleaded. "Daddy I'm about to be 17 , I think I need some freedom."
"Ugh! Alright, you go there and back!" He said.
I jumped up and grabbed my jacket and left.

Erin

I heard a knock at my door. 'Who is it now?' I said in my head.
"Who is it?" I yelled.
"It's Erica."
I opened the door fast and pulled her into a hug.
"How did you get here?" I asked
"I walked!" Erica did the fluttering eyes.
"Yo daddy did not let you walk all the way over here!"
"Yes! He did! But I was wondering if you wanted to walk to the skating rink with me?" She said smiling.
"Who gonna be there?" I said sitting back in the couch.
"No one!"
I know Erica and usually when she says no one she means someone she wanted is gonna be there and I ain't got time for this stuff.
"No one like who?" I questioned her.
"Why you asking all these dang on questions." She got mad
"Okay okay! Let me throw on she clothes." I got up!

Eazy e

I was riding around Compton Blvd, you know doing business, blasting my music and flipping switches. While riding I pasted the court and seem my homie Pac hooping with his homies. I parked and turned the car off and sat on the hold of the car.
"Hey e." Some random girl walking down the street said.
"Sup ma!" I said and turned my attention back to the game.
"Wassup thug." He dabbed me up and came into a hug.
"Coolin! How you been?" I asked.
"You know man just out here getting it, grindin! Mann! E! E mutha fuckin E!" Pac said.
"I know man it's been a long time but I should be saying that to you! You know how we came up!" Me and Pac came up in the same neighborhood as best friends. I was in the middle of talking to Pac when I saw the honey from lonzo's.
"Damn, E what you loo..." Pac turned to his head to what I was looking at and became speechless .
"Damn, E I see what you looking at now!" (The look on his face in MM)
"Ayee!" I walked over to the both of them. "Where are you too young ladies going at this time of day?" I said.
"Who are y...(GCO)" Erica hit the other she was standing by on the leg.
"This is Eric! Erin, Eric, and Eric, Erin!" She said and I stuck my hand out to shake hers and after a long while of waiting for her to shake my hand, she shook my hand.
"Nice to meet you, Erin." I shock her hand with a smile and then all of a sudden I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"So you gonna introduce me to the lovely ladies." Pac said, stubbing my back.
"Yeah, this is Erica." I pointed at Erica "and this is Erin." I pointed at Erin!

Tupac

I could admit that Erin was a bad mama jama! Oh lord! And her friend wasn't ugly either but I got a feeling that, that's what E wanted so Ima stay over here with that bad mama jama Erin.
Erin had sent and sat on the bleachers so I got my stuff together and smelled my breath and it was kinda stank but I had some breath spray so I was good! I started walking over to Erin with all my confidence in the air.
"Hey my name is Tupac but all the homies call my Pac." I said putting my hand out to shake hers. She looked me up and down and said "okay!".

Erin

I can't believe this fine mama jama walked over here, I gotta play it like I don't care but I do cause he so fine.
"Your Erin right?" He asked looking a little nervous.
"Yes, I'm Erin!"
"You like basketball?" He asked me, oh lord his breath smelled good!
"Yeah, how you know?" I asked and looked a little confused but impressed.
"I just know things." He said and I blushed a little bit.

Tupac

I got her to smile, I might get this bad mama jama after all!

Authors notes:
Everyone VOTE and COMMENT!
Please and thank you! 😍😍