Gifts

1986 Christmas Eve

Erin

I was getting so big. I was staying with Eric. We get along and all but I really wanna go back home with my mom. She was going through a lot right now. I was going to have my baby sometime before New Years. Honestly I couldn't wait for baby girl to get here. I think Cube was ready too.
He was excited about her, he wanted to name her. I like the name Rose but he wasn't feeling it.
"Get off yo ass!" I heard Dre say. From the bed room door. Dre and Erica were like best friends and he was always there when O'Den wasn't home but Linda didn't mind Dre over cause I think she knows what it's like to talk to someone older than her even tho Dre and Erica weren't talking.
"I got a reason to be on my ass!" I said reaching my hand out for him to help me up.
"When you due?" He asked me helping me up.
"Sometime this week." I said.
"Honestly I wish I could be doing this with Erica." He said turning around looking at Erica and Cube setting everything up.
"You really like her don't you?!" I asked.
"Like is a understatement!" He said and turned to look at me. "I'm in love with her, I know she with E and all but I know her heart belongs to me." He said turning back to look at her and she saw him and smiled and he then smiled back. They were really cute together so was she and E. I think she just make both of them look good.
"Awe!" I said pinching his cheeks and walking out the door.
"I'm a man! You can't be treating me like that!" He said and walk out the room and shut the door.

Erica

I seen Erin and Erica walking out of her room and they were coming our way. I can admit that I was kinda sad that it wasn't me pregnant but I would going through hell right now. I calculated the mouths and I would have been 5 months this week. I look at my belly in the mirror sometimes and look at my flat belly and start to cry.
"Today is Christmas Eve!" I heard Dre say in the back and then there was a knock on the door. I waked over and opened.
"Hey baby." E said to me kissing my cheek. Cam was sleep in his arms.
"Hey baby!" I said closing the door behind them.
"Wassup Cube, Dre, Erin, Mrs.Linda!" He said and put Cam on the couch.
"Supppp!" Cube said.
"Sup nigga!" Dre said
"Hey E!" Erin said sitting in a chair.
"Hey baby!" My momma said hugging E from the side. I couldn't believe my mom was this cool, my dad was never that cool to let guys Come over. E laid Cam on the couch and he walked over to where we were. He started to help Cube put the ready of the Christmas tree up.
"You know damn well! You can't reach the top of this tree!" Cube said to E.
"Shut the fuck up nigga!" He said. I heard another knock on the door, I went over to open it and it was Yella.
"Wassup!" He said walking in. I sat down on the couch by Cam. She was knocked out cold, it looked like she was gonna sleep through Christmas. Dre was sitting on the other couch watching the game.
"So you gonna get quiet on me now?!" I said in a semi whisper voice.
"I mean you got him here, me and him here at the same time! So it Obvious that you didn't tell him." He said with his eyes glued to the Tv.
"You know damn well I can't tell him!" I said getting a little upset.
"So what you saying, you just gonna some how keep this a secret!" He said said.
"I was planning on it!" I said.
"Hm!" He said putting emphasis on the H! I sat back in the couch and started watching the game!

Cube

"How you feel now that you finna have to first baby?" Yella asked me with a paper towel cone in his hand and then turned it to me to speak into.
"Well...it's exciting!" I said.
"Just exciting?" Erin said.
"Yeah just exciting!" I said.
"Mhm!! 'I can't wait to see you baby girl! I can't wait to hold you stink tink!' So that's just exciting right?!" She said quoting me. I was honestly ready for baby girl to get here. I could be any moment now.
"Rube!" I said.
"Not that much?!" She said.
"So Dana coming over?!" Yella asked.
"Nah she wanted to stay with her parents for Christmas!" I said. Dana didn't wanna come because Erin was gonna be here. They fell out after I told her I got Erin pregnant. I know it's wrong but it was an accident.

Erica

I got up and walked outside and closed the door. I sat on the porch and just through for a while. I heard the door open.
"You good baby girl?" E said.
"Yeah, I'm okay!" I said looking out at the sky.
"While why you walk out like that?!" He said sitting on the other side of the swing by me.
"I just got a lot on my mind!" I said looking over at him.
"Talk to me!" He said.
"I-I-(GCO)" my mom walked out.
"The foods done!" She said and me and E got up.

Erin

I was stuffing my face. I was so glad someone could cook around here.
"How's the food?!" Mrs. Linda asked.
"It was amazing!" I said.
"You got some more of them yams?!" Yella asked stuffing his mouth.
"Yes baby I got some more!" She said and went back into the kitchen.
"This food is off the chain!" I heard E say.
"I know right! Daddy chili ain't got nothing on this!" Erica said.
"You ain't have a problem with daddy chili before she got her!" He said looking up from his plate.
"Cube!" I said stubbing his arm.
"What?!" He said and looked at me. "It's fucking true!" He said.
There was a knock at the door and Erica got up to go get it. I heard Erica say "hey Pac!" Putting emphasis on the Pac! I heard him walking this way. My heart was beating out of my mind. I was so scared. I saw him emerge from the corner.
"Happy Christmas Eve!" He said.
"Happy Christmas Eve to you too!" E said and got up and dabbed him.
"Wassup! Nig!" Yella said hugging him.
"My nigga!" Dre said getting up and dabbing him up. Cube just kept eating his food. I didn't say anything either. I knew Erica told him to come but I know she got a reason for it, than just to ruin my day. I seem Pac walk over to the side of the table. I know he was hurt cause I was. I love Pac to death and I don't think that wil ever change! He just doesn't understand that I'm going to have a baby right now and I don't think we should be together right now. I still love him, I wanna be with him but for my baby's sake I won't. I know Cube is still with Dana and I heard they had plans on getting married soon. I wish this was Pacs baby.
"Erin!!!" Erica yelled and I snapped out of my throughs.
"Oh I'm sorry! I was thinking!" I said. I then felt a sharp pain my stomach. It went away so I thought it was just because I was eating to much so I pushed the plate away.
"You done?!" Erica said.
"Yeah! Ima bout to go watch the rest of the game!" I said getting up. I felt another sharp pain in my stomach again. This time it was even stronger than the last one. I grabbed my stomach and bent over a little bit.
"You okay?!" I heard Cube ask.
Yeah, I'm okay! It's just the food. I think it gave me gas!" I said and then I felt water rush down my leg. Another really sharp pain hit me again, and this one was a big one.
"As gotta get you to the hospital!" I heard Erica say. Cube helped me to his car.
"Oh my gosh! I'm about to be a uncle!" Yella said and then passed out.
"Nigga! Wake up!" Dre said and pushed him. "Oh! You really passed out!" Dre said with confusion and it made E laugh.
"Hold on let me get my keys!" E said.

*in delivery room*

"Oooooooo!" I yelled this shit hurt like hell! I was in my third push and she wouldn't budge.
"Push push push!" The doctors said.
"Your doing amazing!" The nurse beside me said .
"Keep pushing your doing very good!" Cube said.

*2 hours later *

"She's flawless!" Erica said holding  her

"She's flawless!" Erica said holding her.
"She's so precious!" I said.
"Oh my gosh! I can't believe she's here!" Erica said kinda tearing up!
"You okay?" I said.
"Yeah I'm good! What are y'all going to name her?!" She asked not trying to get on the top about her.
"Ro'Shea Rose Jackson!" I said.

Authors notes:
Everyone VOTE and COMMENT!
Please and thank you! 😍😍