A BackYard Party

Dana

Once we got the house clean. We started cooking, well Uncle Price (picture in MM) cooked for us while we got everything ready.
"Get off yo ass!" Uncle Price said to me.
"I been on my feet all damn day!" I said. I got up tho cause I had to go get the rest of the food out the house.
"Give me that sugar?" Erica said. Erica was doing all the sweets because she like doing shit like that. I threw her the bag of sugar.

Erin

Everyone had arrived and it was packed. It was hard to move around. I walked outside and it was packed there too, well it is a back yard party. I smelled the food cooking and I could smell hear the music Dre was mixing on the turn tables. I seen Ro running around playing with the other kids. I didn't hear any shooting and there were no sirens. Today is really a good day. I seen everyone having a good time. I saw Cube, Yella, E and Ren which I haven't really met but I heard he was a nice guy, a little rough around the edges but a nice guy.

 I saw Cube, Yella, E and Ren which I haven't really met but I heard he was a nice guy, a little rough around the edges but a nice guy

I walked down the steps and walked over to where Erica and Dana were standing.

Dre

I was mixing some stuff up for the party, I ain't gonna lie this party was lit. I felt someone by my legs so I looked down.
"Why you sitting right here?" I asked Erica moving my head phones off my ear.
"Cause I can!" She yelled over the music so I could hear her.
"Don't get kicked off stage!" I said and she just laughed. I felt like she was mines for that moment so I looked back over to the tables. I put a different record on so I could just let it play and go have a social life for a moment. I played Young love by Teena Marie. I looked down to see if Erica was still sitting there and she wasn't. She was talking to Erin and Dana now. So I stepped down and walked over to where the crew was.
"Wassup wassup!" I said
"I see you always on the job!" Cube said.
"Always!" I said and we busted out laughing.
"I gotta get you that double pay my man!" E said dabbing me up.
"You know this!" I said.
"Yo?" Ren said and we all looked his way.
"What?" We all said.
"Who is honey over there!" He said
"Which one?!" I said.
"The one the yellow!" He said
"Oh that's Erin!" E said.
"Cubes baby momma!" Yella said
"Well damn just put my fuckin business in the streets!" Cube said

"I'm about to go holla at her?" He said "Be careful she's a tough cookie!" E said "I got this!" Ren said and started to walked over to them

"Be careful she's a tough cookie!" E said
"I got this!" Ren said and started to walked over to them.

Ren

I was nervous as hell. She's so pretty, I hope she doesn't reject me in front of her friends.
"Hey I'm Ren!" I said and she turned around. She gave me and smile and then said
"I'm Erin!" And she stuck her hand out to me. I reached my hand out to grab hers and gave her a firm hand shake.
"I couldn't help but to knotice how beautiful you were." I said, I know it was a little corner but I didn't know what else to say.
"Awe! Thank you!" She said and tilted her head. She wasn't so bad after all, she was sweet. She honestly had me speechless.
"Can I have your number?" I asked.
"Sure!" She said and I handed her a pen and she wrote it on my wrist.
"I'll call you!" I said.
"I'll be waiting on it!" She said with a smile. I turned around and walked off.

Erica

"I see y'all! I guess y'all cute!" I said to Erin and she turned around.
"Oh shut up!" She said and walked into the house.

*that night*

Once everything was over, we cleaned up and went home. It was about 1 o'clock and E, baby E and Cam but myself was knocked out cold so I decided to go in the living room and read til I fell asleep but once I got good into my book I got a knock on the door. I got up and looked out the window and i saw someone sitting in the steps. I grabbed the gun under the couch and opened the door.
"Who are you?" I said holding my gun.
"Dre." He said and I could tell something was hurting him, I could feel it. I put the gun down and closed the door. I walked down by him and sat down next to him.
"What's wrong?" I asked him.
"Tieri's dead." He said
"What?!" I said with a confused voice.
"Some nigga he got into a fight with broke his neck!" He said.
"I'm so sorry Dre." I said to him and he started to cry hard. I moved over closer to him and cuddled him up into my arms. I wrapped my hands around his head.
"It's gonna be okay!" I said.

Erin

After I put Ro to bed. I went and laid in my bed. I turned the tv on and the Jeffersons were on!" I watched it for a good 20 minutes before I got sleepy. I then heard the phone ring and I popped back up. I reached over and caught it.
"Hello!" I said
"Erin?" I heard Ren say.
"Yeah it's she!" I said
"I know it's late but I had to make sure this is your number!" He said
"Yeah it's my number." I said and kinda giggled
"How's was your day ma?" He asked
"It was alright! How about yours?" I said laying back on the bed getting comfortable again.
"It was good, I saw my moms and then I got to meet you!" He said. Oh my gosh this man! He's so sweet.
"Awe!" I said, we went on and on all night long. We did not get off the phone until at least 6 in the morning. Once I laid down Ro came running in the room.
"Momma I pee in the bed, sorry!" She said.
"Why didn't you come get me when you had to go potty?" I said and got out the bed and took to wash her off.

Dana

"It's not even that serious Cube?!" I yelled from the bathroom.
"Yes the fuck it is! Who is that nigga you got out the car with last night!" He yelled back
"No fucking body! I told you! Fuck!" I yelled back. I heard him walking towards the bathroom.
"Who the fuck you think you talking to like that?!" He said walking to the bathroom where I was standing.
"Cube! Really?" I said as he stood over me but I kept doing what I was doing.
"Yes fucking really!" He said
"What you need to do is let the fuck out from over me!" I said pushing passed him to go put the rest of my clothes on.
"You ain't taking this shit seriously!" He said turning around and putting his hands on the top of the bathroom door ceil.
"I am but I already told you! It was fucking no one but you insist on making me tell you but it was no one! I'm not cheating on you but I know you've cheated on me! So if I were you I would shut the fuck up!" I said.
"You outta yo fucking mind ain't you?!" He yelled.
"I don't know but you need to chill the fuck out!" I said walking up to him and putting my finger in his face.
"Get yo fucking finger out my damn Face!" He said wiping his nose and turning his head.
"Or what!" I said and put my hand on my hip. He put his hand up and was about to come down and hit me but Liyah crawled in.
"Momma!" She said with pot in her hand.
"What the hell you doing with a pot!" I said and turned around and walked to her and took the pot and then heard the bathroom door slam and it scared me a little and I jumped.