Guilty (part 2)

Cube

I was outside with all the kids getting them cleaned up after eating. Dana, Erica, And Erin were someone where around this big ole place and I wasn't about to go find them. While all the kids were jumping into the pool, I sat down and took a drink of my kool aid

Dana

I poured another cup of Hennessey.
"You need to easy up on your drinking!" Erica said to me.
"Yeah whatever!" I answered her back.
"I need a sip of that!" Erin said and took the cup out of my hand and drank from it.
"See! Erica! You need to lighten up!" I said
"Shut up! I don't want a drink I want a blunt!" Erica said and started laughing.
"You fucking right!" Erin said.
"Y'all ain't gonna help me with my bags?" Jazmine said with her bags in her hand at the door.
"Jazz!" Erica said and ran up to her and hugged her.

Jasmine

Hey everyone! Some of y'all already know me. I came to my uncles funeral a few years back but now I'm back. I laid my bags down and sat next to Erica.
"What brings you down here, to these parts?" Erica said turning my way facing me.
"My momma kicked me out after I told her I wasn't going to college." I said rubbing my neck.
"Jazz! Really?" Erica said and shoot a look at me.
"I'm sorry but I don't want that!" I said back.
"Well what you wanna do baby girl?" Erin said lookin at Erica and then looking back at me.
"I wanna sing." I said, everyone in the room took a pause.
"Sing?" I heard a voice say from the glass boots causing me to turn my head.
"Yes! Sing." I said getting up off the couch and walking to Cube.
"And you think your mothers going to go for this?" He said.
"I know she's not but its not her decision." I said.
"So singing is more important than losing your relationship ship with your mom." He said and it kinda made me jump.
"Look Cube! It's her life and you have no input on it!" Erica said.
"What do you mean 'I have no in put on it' she's my fucking little cousin." Cube said yelling at Erica causing some attention to draw in on us as he yelled.
"Cube some people have to go for what they want!" Erica yelled back.
"Like you?" He said with a attitude. Erica closed her eyes and took a deep breath.
"Yes! Like me! See I could've had the career I wanted but I guess you didn't think I was good enough did you." Erica said and a tear fell out of her eye a cage walked to the bathroom and left me standing there to defend for myself.
"I'm going to go and check on her." Erin said getting off the couch and running to the bathroom. By this time we had drew a while crow of people and little kids.
"Out of all the people in this room, I would think, you would understand." I turned around and grabbed my bags and walked out the door. The door closed behind me and then someone grabbed my arm.
"You wanna sing?" Eric said.
"Yes but that's not gonna be possible." I said looking down.
"I can make it happen." He said
"No, I don't want this to come in between you and Cubes relationship." I said and started to walk away.
"It won't, we sign even talk like that no mo! But if really want this deal, stay here or if not leave!" He said leaned back on the wall and lite his blunt. I thought for a second and then walked off.

Authors notes:
Everyone VOTE and COMMENT!
Please and thank you! 😍😍

Dedicated to jacksonaaliyah94