The switch up (part 2)

March 23, 1991

Erica

"Woah, sounds like your mans here!" Cube said looking at me.
"I'm not worried." I said getting up from the table. "Can I talk to you momma?" I said walking past her and she followed me out to the backyard. I closed the glass door to grandmas house.
"How are you?" I said with my arms crossed.
"I was trying to get things straight." She said and sat in the chair under the tree.
"What things?" I said.
"Did you get the note?" She said With a small bit of attentiveness in her Voice.
"I got the note, but i don't understand stand how all of this would be happening ?" I said.
"Well, me and snake, your father, and I were together about 1 year before you were born and (GCO)" she was saying before I cut her off.
"Wait! First that's not my father nor my dad, and second weren't you with my daddy at the time?" I questioned her.
"Yes sweetie I was but look, it's a lot of things that happened to me in the past that caused me to be with him. I love him!" She said.
"you love him? Are you serious?" I said causing her to look down.
"Listen, it's hard for me too but it'll be okay! He's changing, he told me you two meet in the park and had a great conversation." She said smiling. I turned around and walked back inside the house with that saying because I now figure my mom is crazy for falling for this guy. I don't think this is my mom, I hope she doesn't know I tried to kill him. Once I made it back inside the house everyone was getting ready to eat their food. I then walked into the living room where I seen Dre and some girl with him. I tried to keep walking to the stairs but Cube called me over so I stopped amd turned around to where they were.
"Erica I want you to meet someone, this Dre's girlfriend, Michel'le." Cube said and it left me in shock but only for like a half a second. I looked up at Dre and then reached my hand out to her for her to shake it.

"She's so beautiful Dre!" I said with a lot of sarcasm

"She's so beautiful Dre!" I said with a lot of sarcasm. I knew Cube was being petty cause I saw it in his eyes when he introduced me to her.
"You know they say I have good taste." He said grabbing her shoulders and squeezing them.
"Why thank you! Your very beautiful yourself." She said shaking my hand.
"Thank you honey." I said and stepped back a little to notice she had a baby belly. I swallowed and looked up at Erin and Dana who were standing on the other side of the room observing.
"I never got your name?" She said smiling at me.
"Well I'm Erica and I have to go get ready for diner ." I said and walked off. I walked up the stairs and went to the bathroom and bent over the toilet and threw my guts up. I gotta tell him sooner or later, even though Dre was about to have another baby.

Erin

"Girl, I can't with all of this here! I knew he was fucking someone else, I knew it." Dana said drinking a cup full of wine again.
"Hush before someone hears you." I said
"Why does it matter if he's with someone else! It's not that big of a deal." Jazzy said laughing. Me and Dana looked at each other.
"Listen baby girl, just stay clear tonight because I got a feeling that everything is about to go south." Dana said pouring up another drink.
"You need to stop drinking." I said and started to go find Ren.
"Hey baby." I said placing my hands on his shoulders.
"yea baby." He said to me turning around and pulling me into his arms.
"Have you been drinking?" I Said backing up a little bit.
"yea, just a drink or two." He said.
"No more!" I said grabbing the bottle and started walking up to the bathroom cause I had one to many myself so I had to go. When I made it to the bathroom Erica was coming out and it looked like she had been crying.
"What's wrong?" I asked grabbing her arm.
"I'm pregnant Erin." She said
"Oh my gosh! Really?? I can't believe this, I knew E was right." I said smiling really big but I looked up at her face and I seen the same facial expression she had when she told me she was pregnant with Dre's baby a few years back.
"Wait wait! It's E's right?" I asked
"yes!" She said and smiled at me.
"Are you totally sure?" said laughing.
"I don't know." She said with a little worry.
"you can't do this to E." I said with my hands on my head.
"I know!" Erica said and began to cry again.