Old new

Erica

I rushed up to the hospital after hearing that Ren was shot. Erin didn't even look normal, she wasn't even talking. She just cuddled up into a ball in the hospital chair. I tried getting her to talk but she won't. I seen the doctor coming towards us and u got up.
"Is everything okay Doc?" I asked
"The bullet missed his heart by a 1/2 (half) inch. But he's okay now! He's stable." He said.
"That's good! Eri..." I stopped speaking when I saw Erin wasn't in the chair anymore. I walked around to the corner and looked, no Erin, I went down the hall, no Erin.
'Fuckk!' I said inside my head with my hands on my head. I walked to the elevator and got on. The elevator started going down.
"Can this fucking elevator go any fucking faster?!" I said hitting the buttons.
"No!" Someone behind me said. The voice was so familiar that it scared me to the point where I wouldn't turn around. I stood still as I felt the cold steel touch the back of my neck.
"Your dead." I said
"Ha ha! You through I was dead but I see how it is! You lowered me into a park so you can shoot and kill me but what little did you know that I done been shot 10 times and I can tell when I'm being lied too! You think your little problem with me is gonna end there! You might be out your fucking mind! See you might be my daughter but I could honestly care less about you. You better keep your family on watch cause I'm coming for em all this time and when I shoot, I don't miss!Ha!" Snake said laughing and cocked his gun. I squeezed my eyes together really tight. The elevator doors opened and the gun went off but I was still breathing. I seen people running and for that split second it was in slow motion. I looked back and Snake wasn't standing there anymore. I looked on the ground and he wasn't there either. I blinked my eyes and then it was dark. I started to feel around the elevator but all I felt was the elevator wall. I got o my knees and started to feel around on the ground and i felt water. I blinked again and the lights of the elevator came on. I looked down and the water I was feeling was blood now. I screamed and got up. My heart was racing, I could feel my chest start to tighten. I felt like I was gonna collapse again but I didn't.
*bling* the bell of the elevator went off. I was standing in the spot I started in and everything was normal. I was kinda wheezing but I could breathe and my chest didn't feel tight.

Dana

I grabbed the bag I had under the kitchen counter. I pulled out one of the 10 bottles of wine and opened it. I poured a glass up. Liyah fast asleep and Cube was off to the studio this morning. I took a drink and put the cup down. This cup kept me from doing a lot of things. I walked into the living room with my cup and bottle. I sat on the couch and crossed my legs.

E

I just finished recording 'Eazy street' but we still had to master it. (Song in MM) I sat in my rolling chair and listened to the song again. It was hot, I knew this would be a hit. I took the blunt and lit it. I had about 3 more on the side of me. I hit it again and then I heard the door open and I looked back to see who it was.
"What you doing out at these times baby?" I said to her as she looked a little sad.
"What's wrong?" I said and then she sat in my lap and took the blunt away from me. I knew something was up because she doesn't smoke.
"Rens in the hospital." She said blowing out the smoke.
"Why what happened?" I asked
"He got shot." She said
"Shot??!!" I said
"Yeah! Shot! And I can't find Erin any where?" She said and turned around to face me.
"How's he doing? I gotta get up there!" I said trying to get up but she wouldn't let me.
"I didn't kill snake." She said with tears coming down her eyes.
"What?!" I yelled.
"I thought I did but I guess I didn't!" She said
"Get up." I demanded her and she did as told. I got up and started pacing. People don't understand that this nigga is crazy and then he knows where my fucking family is.....
"I gotta kill this nigga!" I said. I looked up and saw Erica crying in the corner.
"Look baby I got this! We gonna be good! All of us!" I said to her and put my arms around her.
"Baby, it's more!" She said and pulled apart from me.
"The day we threw the party for N.W.A. I found a notes from my momma. She told me a lot of things like how Snake was my daddy and how she and Snake used to be together. He wanted you, Cube, Erin, my momma, my daddy, my child and me. He hates me so much. I don't understand it." She said crying even harder. I tried bouldering her again but she pushed me away.
"I think I'm going crazy, I see things that aren't real! And my heart." She said pausing but still crying. "My heart is gonna explode one day, I can't take it!" She said and I pulled her into a tight hold.
"It's gonna be okay I promise." I said with tears in my eyes and with a broken tone of voice.

A/N
Sorry I haven't been updating all the time anymore, it's because I been dealing with school and I been busy a lot but Ima get y'all a few chapters in before spring break is over tho 😌😌
Thank you guys and I love you guys for the support ❤️❤️

Authors notes:
Everyone VOTE and COMMENT!
Please and thank you! 😍😍