The Tables Turn

Erica

It's been two days since the shooting and I have been up to see E a few times. I asked him, how he ended up shoot and he said it was a bad deal that night and that he knew that the guys that we're planning on buying were some cons. So soon as he got the chance to confront them on it they pulled out a gun and shot him. Ever since that night tho I haven't heard from Erin since. So I decided to call her.
"Hello."
"Hey is Erin there!" I asked Erin's mom.
"No! I thought she might have stayed the weekend with you. Is she over there?" He mom asked sounding kinda worried.
"No, she's not over here, I haven't seen her in two days." I said worried myself now!
"I have to call the cops!" She said and then hung up. I put the phone back down.
"Cube?!" I yelled.
"What?" He said annoyed by me.
"I just called Erin's mom and she said she hadn't seen her this weekend." I told him almost in tears.
"Don't worry yourself! She might just be with Pac!" He said.
"How do you know about them?!" I said shocked once again.
"Everybody knows about them! Their not exactly a secret like you and E!" He said shrugging his shoulders. I started to walk off when he grabbed my arm.
"What do you want?" I asked him jerking my arm back.
"I'll help you find her! Let me get my keys." He said as he went to the kitchen to get his keys and then I ran to my room to get my shoes. As I was putting on my shoes I heard Cube call me name.
"Here I come?" I said running to the front room and coming to a stop when I saw who was standing at the front door.
"Erin!" I said and ran to her but before I could make it to her, she collapsed into Cubes arms. I rushed to her but cube was carrying her into the house so I grabbed the phone and called 911. Erin was all beat up and had blood everywhere and her shirt was ripped and her jeans were messed up.
"911, how many I help you?" The operator said.
"My best friend is hurt! I need help now!" I said kinda loud.
"Wait wait! Where do you stay?" She asked me.
"I stay on Cal. Blvd." I said looking back at her with the phone on my phone ear.
"Is she awake?"she asked me.
"No! She passed out." I said throwing my hands up!
"We need to you wake her up!" She said. I put the phone down and ran over to her while Cube was getting a blanket.
"Baby girl! Wake up for me!!" I said kinda shaking her but she didn't wake up so I ran back the phone!
"She's not waking up!" I said to her.
"Well the ambulance is about 3 minutes away , okay honey?" She said and hung up. I ran over to Erin and tried to sit her up and Cube came with the blanket to wrap her in. He opened the door so the ambulance could come straight in. I got back up and called her mom and she picked up.
"We found Erin!" I said to her.
"Well where is she?" She asked worried.
"Don't worry about all of that just meet us at the hospital!" I said to her kinda harsh.
"Wait what do you mean a hospital?!" She said loud.
"Meet us at the hospital right now , I gotta go we're about to go! I love you, Kim!"
"I love you too!" As soon as we hung up the paramedics had Arrived and was carrying Erin out. Me and Cube jumped into his car and followed them to the hospital.

E

I have been laying up in this bed for a whole 2 days and I was ready to leave. I had another week left. On some real shit, I was missing my baby! She was here last night but she left earlier this morning and she ain't even call so I figured she was busy. I needed to find a way to sell that shit tho cause I ain't gonna be able to do it for the next month or so. I heard someone come in but I couldn't see them til they walked around the corner.
"Hey nurse, is y'all gonna bring me some food or what cause a nigga is hunger!" I said grabbing my stomach.
"You got my bread!" Snake walked out the hall. If your wondering who snake is, he is my plug, I just distribute the drug or for you slow simple minded people, I sell the drugs.
"Nah, not right now!" I said.
"Where is it?" He said leaning in closer as he spoke to me.
"Damn get out my face nigga! I got it hidden!" I said getting cocky a little.
"Why you didn't make the sell?" He sat up!
"Don't you see me in this ficking hospital bed because of your sell!" I said and he laugh.
"This shit ain't funny! This shit is real! I'm In a fucking hospital bed and you come in with this shit! How the fuck did you get in here anyway?!" I said with anger. He then pulled out his gun and pointed to my face.

 (Picture in MM) "This is how the fuck I got in here!" He said with a raspy voice and it bounced off the walls

(Picture in MM)
"This is how the fuck I got in here!" He said with a raspy voice and it bounced off the walls.
"You ain't gonna shot me, you ain't got the fucking nerve!" I said turning my head. But right when I started to turn my head I hear a little knock and a small voice say
"You in here babe!" She said. I looked at Snake who still had he gun pointed to my face and he put it away.
"Yeah, I'm right here!" I said.
"Hey baby!" She walked in and saw Snake. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you had company, I'll come back later!" She said about to walk out, until I sat up and some pain shot through my body.
"Nooo! Don't leave, you just on time!" I said holding my stomach again.
"Oh okay!" She sat her stuff down and walked over to the other side of the bed and sat on it.
"Are you going to introduce me to your friend?" She said looking at Snake.
"Oh yeah! This is Snake, Snake this is Erica." I said. He reached his hand out to shake her and she did the same. I wanted to shot this nigga right here, right now!
"It's nice to meet you Snake!" She gave him a smile.
"I'll be leaving now. Nice to meet you Erica. And I hope you get better E." He walked out the room.
"So who was that?!" She said question me.
"Why?" I said putting my arms around her!
"Cause I have the right to know who's in this room?" She said looking down at me.
"And what gives you that right?" I asked.
"I just do!" She said and got up and walked to her purse and bent over to get what she was getting out of it.
"Damn!" I said to myself.
"What you say baby?" She turned around.
"Oh nothing!" I said laughing and she turned around. I promise you she had the best looking ass I had ever seen!
I heard the door open again.
"Wassup wassup!!" Cube said walking in with some girl by his side and she stopped and started talking to Erica. Cube walked over by my bed side.
"Wassup!" I said reaching for him to dab me up.
"How you doing man?"  He said touching my shoulder. I looked down at his hand.
"I'm doing good, and you ain't gotta get all touchy with me! I'm not dead!" I said pushing his hand off my shoulder.
"You so fucking disrespectful!" He said laughing.

Erin

I was laying in the hospital bed, thinking. I didn't want anyone around me, not even my parents! I just wanted to think. These last past days were long and hard. I just wanted to think. I feel worthless, useless and stupid.while I was in deep through I heard someone come in.
"Ughhh! Mom! Get out, I just wanna be alone!" I semi yelled.
"I'm far from your mom!" A familiar voice I heard.
"Pac?" I questioned.
"The one and only!" He said coming from around the corner with flowers and a teddy bear. A wave of joy flowed through my body. I started to cry a little bit. Pac put the stuff down and cuddled up next to me.
"What happened?" He asked cuddling me.
"They did everything to me, the... They touched me, they hit me...they did everything they could do to me." I said crying even more.
"Did they....?" He said wiping my tears away.
"Yes, they raped me!" I said with nonstop tears falling.

Authors notes:
Everyone VOTE and COMMENT!
Please and thank you! 😍😍