The bad side

*Scene Rated R*

Erica

I had made it home from the hospital with Erin and Eric. I was about to call it a night until I got another knock on my window. 'Damn who is this!' I went to the window and saw it was Dre again and then did the normal routine but this time daddy was gone and so was Cube. I ran back to the room and opened the window. Dre climb in and once he got all the way in I saw he had a a purple and kinda blue mark on his cheek and a busted lip.
"What happened to you?" I said walking up to him about to touch his face before he grabbed my hand and stopped it.
"Ima go get a towel and get you cleaned up." I walked to the bathroom and grabbed a towel and some peroxide. When I walked back into the room I saw Dre taking his shoes off. I walked up to him and lifted his head.
"You okay?" I asked him.
"Yeah I'm good, it's just that I'm tired of this shit man!" He said and a small tear fell.
"Of what?" I said sitting beside him.
"This shit in Compton man! Nigga out here killing other niggas and shit! Sometimes I can't even go home!" He said with another tear that fell. I caught this one this time with my hand and wiped it away.
"I'm so sorry!" I said.
"It ain't yo fault!" He said, looking over at me.
"And it's not your either, your a good guy Andre!" I said and he started looking deep into my eyes and my heart started racing. I wiped his lip with the towel without even breaking eye contact. It was like nothing could break that moment. I cleaned his lip and then wiped it with my thumb.(picture in MM) He started to lean in and then I shut my eyes. He kissed my lips and then made his way down to my, neck and he sucked on it. It sent chills down my spin. I tilted my head back and a moan escaped my mouth. I put my head on his head. He laid me down on the bed. I pulled his cap and hoodie. He reached down to my pjs and unbutton them. I wanted to stop but it felt good and I was a virgin so I was kinda nervous. I wanted him to stop but then again I didn't so I didn't stop him.

Cube

I stayed at Dana's last night, cause I think daddy had a late date with Mrs. Jones and she's married so I could only imagined how that went. I left Erica at home cause I think she can handle herself. I turned off my car and got out. I went up to the door to unlock it.

Erica
I felt so bad, I shouldn't have did it! All I could think about was E. That's a moment I wanted to share with him, Not Dre! A few tears fell and then I looked over at Dre, who was half asleep. I heard the chime of the keys at the door. I popped up.
"Dre Dre!!!" I shook him and woke him up."wake up Dre!" I kept shaking him. He rolled over and wrapped his arms around me. "Dre! Cube is at the door!"

Dre

"Oh shit!!" I said and jumped up. I grabbed my pants and started putting them on while Erica was trying to find clothes in the closet. I couldn't find my boxers, I knew I had some on cause I wasn't going commando.
"Erica!" Cube yelled.
"Here I come!" She said pulling on the rest of her clothes.
"Ima see you later!" I said hopping out the window.
"Bye Dre!" She said smiling at me.

Erin

I had to talk to a lot of counselors and detective. I wasn't comfortable telling my business to strangers but I had to cause I want who ever that did this to me, dead!
"What you thinking about baby girl?" My mom asked as I was looking out the window.
"Nothing really! I just wanna know who he was!" I said
"They will find him baby! I have to go to work baby okay? I'll see you when I get back!" She said kissing my forehead.
"You can't stay home today?" I asked.
"No, not today bah girl." She said and got up and walked out.
"You got me tho, I know I'm not your mom and all but you know!" I heard a voice say.
"Erica??!" I got up and hugged her as tight as I could.
"I missed you honey bee!" She said to me.
"I missed you too!" I hugged her again. I missed her so much.
"How are you doing baby girl?" She asked me.
"I been doing good!" She said.
"How about E?"
"He's doing good! He's up and walking now, he still being a titty baby but he's up and walking!" She said and then we busted out laughing.
"And how about you and Pac?" She asked. I blushed a little and smile.
"We doing good! That's my baby!" I said and we cracked up laughing.

*a week later*

E

"Baby I need you to do something for me." She turned around and looked at me.
"What is it baby?" She looked at me.
"You think you can sell drugs?" I asked.
"What the fuck do you mean can I sell drug E?" She said placing her hand on her hip.
"I mean would you sell some drugs for me, while I'm down. Baby!" I grabbed her arm and pulled her close to me! "Please baby I need you." I said
"I don't know nothing about selling no drugs!" She said packing all my things up so I could go home.
"I can teach you, you just gotta be willing to do it for me?" I said and she paused.
"Why me?" She said placing the stack of clothes she had in her hand back into the suit case.
"Cause baby I can trust you!" I said in a cute voice.
"Baby but I ca (GCO).."
"I told you I was gonna teach you." I said again.
"E baby! No disrespect but I know you know the game and all but honestly, how can you teach me the right game if you in here laying in a hospital bed?" She said laughing.
"It was by a fault!" I said.
"Yeah! By fault of you not selling right!" She said. I laughed a little bit.

Erica

Once me and E made it to his house, I unpacked his stuff while his mom helped him in bed. While I was looking through drawers moving stuff around I found more weed. I turned around to see E and his mom having a conversation. I turned back around and was absolutely mesmerized. I turned back around and start putting the stuff in the drawers.
"Well baby I gotta get home to your Daddy!" She said getting up and giving him a hug.
"Alright ma!" He said hugging her back.
"I love you! And bye little girl." She said smiling and walked over and hugged me. That women adored me for some reason.
"Bye ma." I said smiling back. She walked out and I then heard the front door shut!
"What is this shit E!" I said throwing it on his bed beside him.
"It's what I need you to sell and plus that other stuff you got at your house or where ever you put it!" He said.
"Yes I put it under my bed! Why you didn't tell me about all of this?!" I said looking at him with my hand on my hip!
"I figured if you didn't know about all of it, you would do it without hesitation!" He said.
"What?! It's drugs! I don't think I was gonna do it anyways!" I said.
"I just need you get that sold for me! Please!" He said as he got up and wrapped his arms around me.
"If I do this..." I said rolling my eyes.
"What is it?" He said
"You know you gonna have to marry me one of these days!" I said and we busted out laughing.
"One day I will!" He said and kissed me.

Authors notes:
Everyone VOTE and COMMENT!
Please and thank you! 😍😍