Difference

Pac

"It's me! The one and only!" Taylor said.

"Damn man! It's been a long time since I seen you

"Damn man! It's been a long time since I seen you." I said hugging her again.
"Yeah!" She said with a cute smile.
"Where you been?" I asked her as I took my stuff off the counter and place the money where it was sitting.
"I been off to college you know! I wasn't planning on staying in Compton forever!" She said. Taylor is my high school girlfriend well ex high school girlfriend. We split when she decides to jet off to college. "Well what you majoring in?" I asked her.
"Oh! I don't really know, it's a fine line between, nursing and dentistry!" She said shrugging shoulders.
"We gotta get back in contact!" I said to her.
"We sure do!" She laughed. "Well there's a party up north tonight, maybe we can caught up then?" She asked.
"Yeah! Can I bring some friends alone?" I asked.
"Yeah, as many as you want!" She said.
"Well I'm about to be out." I said and then pulled her into a tight hug. "See you tonight." I said and walked out the door.

Dre

I was riding down Compton Blvd. I stopped by to see my baby girl, Layla but her momma was tripping so I didn't get to see her long. I can't believe I almost had another one but honestly I didn't mind. I can handle a baby and I'm a good daddy. I think me and Erica would have had a cute baby, but you know she with E so I'll leave it alone. I pulled into my mommas drive way. I turned the car off and went into the house. I walked in the house to see my uncle Di'Ray getting head from this girl from down the street.
"You in lil nephew?" He said me.
"Nah! I'll pass this time!" I said. How the hell he gonna ask me if I want head from the town Hoe. He gonna end up catching something one day.
*later that day*
Once I got out the shower it was still day light outside. I wanted to meet up with the homies but I decided to lay back an listen to some old records. I pulled out 'everybody loves the sunshine' and listen to it through my head phones. After the music went off I decided to call Erica cause she was on my mind for some reason.
"Hello!" I heard her say with a sleepy voice.
"Wake ya ass up!" I said laying on the couch watching tv.
"What you want?" She said.
"Nun I just wanted to see what you were doing, a nigga just can't be concerned!" I said.
"Well I guess, but what you doing?" She asked me.
"Just listening to some beats." I said.
"What kind?!" She asked.
"If you wanna listen you got to come over?" I said.
"Why?" I heard her catch a attitude.
"Cause you ain't doing shit tonight!" I said.
"And how you know that?" She asked.
"Cause I do, I'll be over there to get you in 10!" I said and hung the phone up. I got up and through on my shoes. Once I got there It was about 10 pm. I saw her coming out the front door and running up to my car and getting in. I drove off once she got in. I walked in the house with Erica walking behind me. She followed me to my bedroom.
"Now! Why you had to bring me all the way to your house?" She asked closing the door.

"I just needed someone over, someone I could relate too

"I just needed someone over, someone I could relate too." I said. I admit it, it's wrong to be feeling your friends girl but she was cute and besides i have known her longer. He just can't keep her from me. I can't keep her off my mind, that smile, those eyes and those legs. I mean I was her first, it's gotta be something there.

Erica

Oh my gosh, that smile. It's rare to see Dre smile but when you seen him smile it was like love to the eyes. I know I'm already someone's girl, I just don't know what I want. It's like E had my heart but Dre had my attention, with the intent to have my heart. I gotta stop, I can't fall for Dre he is someone's daddy but so is E. E didn't even tell me he had kids.
"What you thinking about?" Dre asked me. Looking up from his Turn tables at me.
"A lot of stuff." I looked up at him.
"Such as?" He said looking through his records.
"It's nothing." I said sliding down to the floor to where the records were laying and started going through them.
"It's something, so tell me?" He said.
"You ain't gonna listen." I said still looking through the records.
"Who said I wasn't gonna listen." He said.
"I just assumed." I said shrugging my shoulders.
"Well talk!" He said.
"It's just that after losing the baby, it's just been hard and then I found out E had a daughter. And (GCO)..." I said until I heard a chuckle come from Dre.
"Not to butt in but E got 3 kids." He said. I felt my heart dropped into my stomach.
"3?" I said looking down.
"Yeah, 3! I thought he would have told you about them by now!" He said.
"Nope, he didn't!" I said. Dre shook his head and went back to looking at his Turn tables. A tear fell out of my eye and I wiped it quickly and went back to looking through the records. In about 5 minutes I had been through all of Dre's records and they were all over the floor now.
So I decided to be childish and lay on top of them.
"Having fun?!" He said looking down at me. I rounded over on my stomach and right in my face was my favorite song. "Here! Play this!" I handed him the Disc and put it in the disc. (Hit the play button in MM)
Some how I felt that this song was talking about me and Dre. Dre walked over and cut the lights out and left the lamp on so we could see and he laid down and put his head on my chest. I put my arms around his head and slowly but surely we both drift off to sleep.

Pac

It was about 12 pm and I know the party was just jumping off. I parked my car down the street cause there was no where else to park. The music was blasting and it was live in here.

I didn't bring Erin with me because I think she can spend this night alone

I didn't bring Erin with me because I think she can spend this night alone. I walked up to Taylor who I say dancing and started dancing with her. She turned around.
"You made it!" She hugged me.
"Yeah! I wouldn't miss it for the world!" I said. She turned around and started back dancing.
"Hey Pac!" Some girl said behind me.
"Wassup!" I said a little unsure of who I was talking too.
"You remember me?" She asked.
"Nah! I don't remember you ma'" I said and then I tried to walk off but she grabbed my arm.
"I remember you!" She said. I looked at her body and saw the tattoo.
"Preachers daughter?" I said looking her up and down.

"I guess you can say that!" She said standing with her hand on her hips

"I guess you can say that!" She said standing with her hand on her hips. She grabbed my hand and we went for a drink at the bar. She was bad! I was about 3 drinks in. I was drinking Hennessey and that stuff is strong.
"Come on let's go up stairs!" She said grabbing my arm.
"Alright!" I said with excitement in my eyes.

(Sorry y'all I been busy all weekend long!)

Authors notes:
Everyone VOTE and COMMENT!
Please and thank you! 😍😍