Knee deep

Erin

I got up and grabbed Pacs hand and lead him back into the house and into my room. He sat on the chair by the tv and I sat on my bed.
"What's this?" He picked up a picture off (picture in MM) my desk and looked at it with a grin on his face.
"what are you looking at?" I got up and tried to take the picture from him.
"Nope!" He turned around the other way.
"Give it here!" I yelled trying to get the picture. "Ughhh!" I said then I gave up and flopped down on the bed.
"It's you as a baby, why you being a damn titty baby!" He said still looking at the picture.
"Oh that picture!" I said and got back up and Snatch it from his hands. "Thank you!"

Erica

"Yo baby sis let me hol' at you?!" Cube said from the kitchen.i hopped up off the couch and walked to the kitchen.
"Yes Cube?" I said leaning on the counter.
"Don't tell nobody this but you know Dana?" (Picture in MM) He said with the window up in the kitchen smoking a blunt but blowing it out the window so daddy wouldn't smell it when he got home.
"Yeah! I know ha." I replied to his questions.
"I seen her the other day and (GCO)"
"What happened?!" I asked now interested.
"Damn! Let me finish my sentence!" He yelled!
"Oh I'm sorry! Well you taking to damn long!" I said!
"Well we started talking or what not and yo bro might be feeling her." He said with a little smile on his face.
"Awe! When you gonna bring her to meet daddy?" I asked being silly!
"When you bring E to meet daddy?" He said cocky and then my whole body tensed up!
"How did you know that?" I said with anger in my voice.
"Ha!" He laughed.
"What are you laughing at?" I said loudy!
"See! It's like this, when you go around the corner and get dropped off and you got nosy neighbors and they know the guy your talking to is a drug dealer, word gets around fast." He said looking at me with the blunt in his hand.
I heard the door click, I just and Cube throw the blunt out the door.
"Where y'all at?! Come here right now!"
Daddy yelled, losing up his tie.
"Yes daddy!" I said and cube followed in behind me.
"Sit down!" He said pointing to me." And you ever light a nothing's one of those things in my house, you'll be a dead son of a bitch!" He said to cube. Cube smacked his lips and walked to the back room and closed his door.
"Who is this Eric guy again?!" He said with the angriest face I have ever seen.
"He's just a guy I meet not to long ago." I said with fear.
"Where is he from?" He questioned me.
"He's from here!"
"How old is he?"

Cube

I know she bout to lie, she ain't got the nerve to tell daddy she dating some 23 years old. I was listening through the door, yes, nigga I'm easy dropping, I don't give a fuck!
"He's 17." She said to daddy.
"And he deals drugs!" He said yelling. E was short enough to pass for a 17 year old so, I see where she was going.
"No daddy, cube just saying stuff!" She pleaded with him.
"Don't let me hear shit else about that boy!" He said and I heard him walk to his room and close the door. I was about to be out to go hang with Dre and the boys. I walked out and saw Erica sitting on the couch relieved daddy didn't ask anymore question.
"Yo ass almost got caught!" I laughed quietly.
"Shut up and where you going?"
She asked me.
"I'm going out!" I said throwing my cap on.
"Whatever." And she threw her feet up on the couch and laid down. I walked out the door and hope in my car turned it on and turned the radio up all the way! Funkadelic knee deep was playing! On my way to see Dre I passed by Dana's house so I stopped and pulled up. I left my car on cause I wasn't planning on being in here to long. I knocked on the door and stepped back.
"Who is it?" She yelled
"Cube!" I yelled back. She opened the door and let me in.
"What's up Cube?" She said letting me in. Danas mom and cousin was sitting on the couch and she lead me to her room and shut the door.
"What you dragging me all in yo room for?" I asked her as she was digging in a drawer and pulled out something in a package.
"Shut the hell up and watch!"
She said pushing me back on the bed!
"Damn! A least let me turn my car off!" I said.

Authors notes:
Everyone VOTE and COMMENT!
Please and thank you! 😍😍