Enslaved Fox

By greatpyrenees1

Have you ever watched one of those movies about slaves? Where innocent people are treated like property like... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1: Five Years Later
Chapter 2: Benzaiten
Chapter 3: Tsukuyomi
Chapter 4: Fight
Chapter 5: Amaterasu
Chapter 6: Food
Chapter 7: Both in Chains
Chapter 9: The Game
Chapter 10: Tsukuyomi and Raiden
Chapter 11: Decision
Chapter 12: President (read note)
Chapter 13: Susanoo vs Benzaiten
Chapter 14: My Old Power
Chapter 15: Lies
Chapter 16: Pregnant!
Chapter 17: Shopping
Chapter 18: My Mom
Chapter 19: Killer
Chapter 20: Album
Sequel

Chapter 8: His Champion?

1.3K 38 32
By greatpyrenees1

Susanoo's P.O.V

It's true. We are both in chains. . . And that is no reason to give in. All I can do is wait. Wait until I die of either disease, starvation, dehydration, but there is a lot over things. I could be killed. Murder seems like a bad way to die though.

You never know how they will torture you before your dead. Freezing to death might be better a bit I guess. I really don't know. They would be stupid if they let me have a knife or something when I came severely close to killing the master.

I could always try biting my wrist I guess. My demon fox teeth are very sharp. I did make the master get stitches. That reminds me . . . Why do I still call that guy master. I'm a rebel. And I will act like it. That means I need to figure out his name. Or I could just make him a new name. What's it going to be.

When he is mad at me he calls me a bitch. SO. That is what I will call him. WOW! Sometimes I'm so smart that I scare myself. Let's just go with that.

So my plan is to do something. My feeding is skipped today but Tsukuyomi gets some so I can't really escape. Knowing pretty much everyone in the house they will talk to me trying to freak me the freak out. (Sorry I had to)

What will I do? If I lose control what will I do. Then just as I was thinking I didn't even notice that there was footsteps approaching. This person obviously was master since the sound was that of a man on crutches. That slight difference in the sound makes everything different.

I smirked. "I guess another around." I said getting on my knees. He walked in and I growled. Then I . . . . whined. That food that he had was not scraps. It was a whole chicken. He looked at me. "Only good foxes get fed." he said with a laugh.

That whine was my first sign that I was beginning to break. I turned and sat not facing anything as Tsukuyomi started to eat some chicken picking it apart with her hands. Then the master came by. I avoided eye contact.

He leaned in close. "You know. Now I really like you being wild. It will show more during the show. You know what they say. The wild ones fight the hardest. There is a reason why kids like the killers on T.V. shows." he said. He whispered one more thing. "Tsukuyomi will never stand a chance against you. My champion." he said. Then he left.

I clenched up. I can't focus. My mind is spinning. What did he mean. Tsukuyomi noticed my reaction. "Susanoo. What's wrong. Are you okay?" she asked. I closed my eyes to calm myself. It's okay. Just calm down. I opened my eyes once my heart beat went back to normal which was surprisingly quick. "It's nothing. Just a little tired." I said. She looked at me with a look.

That look that says. "I know your lying look". She continued to stare. Then she slid some of the chicken over to me. I slid it back with my tail. "Keep it. I'm on strike." I said. And before she replied I lied down to fall asleep.

-------------

Well that was interesting. Short. But interesting. I hope this book isn't too boring. Please let me know what you think. I really am trying to get this interesting but if I go to fast it is going to be a short story. Please understand my hardships.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 189 10
As of rn im sorta hooked on Fengqing so I'll be posting some short or long- Fengqing stories :D I hope you enjoy these little stories I make! The ma...
13.5K 199 5
Finished! I deleted other chapters because I dropped out of that work. Anyways Please enjoy this wattpad story this is just about shin soukoku chapte...
253K 7.8K 31
FORMERLY V D' YAVOL. For as long as she can remember, Dream has been... dreaming. Very vividly. She saw how her childhood dog died two days before he...
36.3K 2.5K 16
So im here with a new taekook book...i hope you all like this book💙🌟 Story of a soft kind boy who all his life never felt any love and effection fr...