Running From Love (A Eric Nor...

By ShadowQueenRules

She's been trapped since she was a little girl. Constantly being fed from and raped. She knows nothing other... More

Chapter 1: Stronger, Faster, Better
Chapter 2: It'll Be Over Before You Know It
Chapter 3: Mine
Chapter 4: I better get paid for this
Chapter 5: Custody Battle
Chapter 6: Barbie Doll
Chapter 7: Tomorrow
Chapter 8: Pam's Plan
Chapter 9: You sound sexy when you moan like that
Chapter 10: Terry
Chapter 11: Making Out with Eric Northman
Chapter 12: Plan of her own
Chapter 13: Running From Love
Chapter 14: A Race
Chapter 15: One Way or Another
Chapter 16: Pancakes
Chapter 17: Gotcha
Chapter 18: Vacation
Chapter 19: Kisses and Blood
Chapter 20: We can't let you leave
Chapter 22: Now go fuck Harry!

Chapter 21: I love you

2.7K 77 8
By ShadowQueenRules

«Sorry I had this humongous writing block. But I do hope you all love this chapie.
Enjoy! 🍷»

ł West's POV ł

So this vacation is going great.

And by great of course I mean terrible.

So Eric has claimed me as his human and every night he parades me around like an item on for show. Then every night we go back to our room and he drinks from me then we sometimes have sex.

And honestly right now I'm not sure if this is good or bad.

I mean there is something nice about being wanted, and I sorta kinda do feel very protected when Eric just has his arms around me or is playing with my hair, especially when he's playing with my hair. Yet still I know I should hate him. He kidnapped me, he drug me across the U. S. Then he got me drunk and drank from me and had sex with me. I should feel offended and hurt, shouldn't I? Only the thing is I can't bring myself to hate Eric. Seriously I've tried.

Every time he looks at me though with that sarcastic smirk I feel all warm and tingly inside. I don't know maybe it's just because he's made me drink his blood a couple of times. I like to think that's what's going on. Still I don't think so.

Eric is different too though, ever since he's been drinking from me. He seems even more powerful and less addicted to blood. Well except for mine. He can't get enough of it. Yet still when he looks at me I see what seems to be a fleeting glimpse of caring or feeling.

If Eric actually cares for me then that could complicate everything. Nothing would ever be the same in between us. And there is a tiny minuscule part of me that hopes that Eric at least likes me.

Never mind I need to focus on the present. Lifting my head up from the bed I feel the unique blissfulness that I've been feeling every morning now that I wake up. Looking around I see one of the windows has been opened.

"Holy shit!" I say quickly getting up and running over to shut it. What if Eric gets in the light? Who would be so damn stupid as to open the window?!?! I'm going to fucking murder-

Suddenly a long muscled arm reaches out beside me into the sunlight. The arm pulls me to a male body that stand in the sunlight. Looking up I see Eric's face.

That's not possible. I tell myself and look again. And yet here is Eric Northman the Viking vampire sex god standing before me in the sun with absolutely no harm coming to him. I reach up and gently touch his cheek. "How are you..."

My voice trails off as I look at him. "It's you West."

My nose scrunches up in confusion he smirks down at me. I remain confused. It's me? How does that answer my question?

Oh I get it. This is a dream! I'm dreaming about him because I've been drinking his blood. That makes sense! Because him being in the sunlight does not. I smile up at him and laugh. "This isn't real, this is a dream!"

Lifting me up gently and setting me on the windowsill Eric says. "This is anything but a dream West."

I shake my head and smile widely. That's exactly what someone in a dream would say. Right? Gently Eric sets me down on the window sill and leans against it beside me. "This morning I got up feeling oddly. Well human. I couldn't stop thinking about how long it had been since I had seen the sun. I thought maybe I could just get a glimpse of it. However when I opened the window nothing happened. I didn't get burned I didn't need to dive out of the sunlight nothing. It's exactly like when I was human."

Holy fucking shit. This isn't a fucking dream. Here is Eric Northman the one thousand year vampire standing in broad daylight. Slowly I reach out and touch his chest, just checking that he's real. "This isn't..."

"But it is." Gently his hand strokes the side of my face. I step in closer to him and touch the side of his face gently with the back of my hand. I want to jump up almost giddily when I realize how true this all is.

"Eric this is so-" He cuts me off with his lips as they take hold of mine. In an oddly gentle way he cups my face and pulls me close to him. All the other times we've kissed or made out its always been in a flurry of passion, but this is different.

Eric is gentle and being kind. He seems to be just enjoying kissing me and not pushing to take it any farther. I smile involuntarily at that thought. Slowly he pulls away and kisses my forehead. With his eyes closed and his lips still on my forehead he whispers. "I love you West."

I pull away a little to look at his face. So many emotions run through me at once. Confusion, and happiness seem to collide in a strange way. The world around us seems to have stopped turning and time seems to be holding its breath. Waiting for an answer from me. Slowly I look up into his pale blue eyes and tell him. "I love you too, Eric Northman."

With a wicked grin he kisses me once again and this time I know for sure.

I'm not running.

But I am in love.

•••

"Eww to slutty." I tell Eric in disgust as he shows me a blue dress that really shouldn't count as a dress. He smirks at me.

"How is this slutty?" He asks me and I smile back.

"Eric is has absolutely no back to it." He turns it around as if he were just realizing it.

"Well I guess it doesn't." With a smile he takes it back to were ever he found it.

Eric has taken me out shopping because he said that he wanted to get me a nice dress for someplace we are going tonight. Of course he won't tell me where we are going. He just told me 'You need to pick out something very nice to wear.' Then dragged me down to the hotels dress shop. He has mostly been suggesting any dress that shows, well everything really. But I'm still searching for one.

That's when my hands brush against a green dress. I can only see the side of it but my fascination instantly grows. I pull it off the rack to observe.

It only has one sleeve that goes over my shoulder like the think strap of a tank top and the material is kind of silky looking. It feels so soft I just want to collapse in it. The waist draws in and I can tell it will show off my cures. Then it ends with a big full skirt with lots of waves to it.

Eric comes around the corner with some black number when he sees me holding the dress. He drops the black dress and looks at me. "Go try it on."

With an uncontainable smile I hurry off to the dressing room.

I made Eric Northman drop something! He was that shocked at the dress that he actually dropped something! I almost want to laugh at myself as I throw off the blue sweeter I was wearing and my black tights. I kick off the sandals I had put on that morning.

Slowly I unzip the back of the dress and step into it. The fabric wraps around my chest in a comfortable way and I can sense that when the back is done up it will cut not to low but just low enough.

"Eric." I whisper timidly as I exit the stall and turn around. "Can you zip me up?"

I don't get a response but I feel his fingers slowly slide up my back as they zip up the zipper. Once he zips it all the way up I turn around to see his face.

It looked like his jaw had nearly dropped when he saw me. I blush and look away as his eyes glide over me. I look up at him through my eyelashes and ask. "You like?"

With a smirk he answers. "I love it, West."

"Great!" I say and peck him on the cheek before heading back to the change room. Slowly I wiggle my way out of the dress the whole time smiling like an idiot.

I put the dress over the door as I change back into my clothes knowing that Eric will have it payed for by the time I'm done changing.

And sure enough the moment I'm out he's standing there with his classic smirk holding a bag that I assume contains my dress.

"Are you ready to go my love?" He asks as I walk over to him. I silently answer him as I lean my head against his shoulder. Laughing slightly he kisses my head and we leave the store.

Eric Northman loves me. I love Eric Northman. I am Eric Northman's. Eric Northman says he loves me.

I smile as I look up at him. Another thought comes to my mind as I do.

West Northman

«That's right she thought it! I am so terribly sorry I haven't updated in well forever.
But I am sooooo extremely happy that the story has reached 5k!!!!!!! Seriously I've been freaking out!!!!! This is so amazing!!!!
Until Next time dearies!

Vote

Comment

Enjoy

Share

And

Don't copy»

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 328 40
Book 1: Clara. An 18 year old young woman who thought life was easy. What a lie that was. Her parents were taken away from her. Her only best friend...
8.5K 367 14
- ͙ۊۊĖĨ˚ in which aurora 'rory' stackhouse has dealt with the whispers in her head for years, but they only grew worse when vampire's came out into t...
36K 1.2K 21
The day the little Stackhouses's lost their parents they lost even more than that. Sookie and Jason have a little sister who was in the car that day...
2.6K 78 16
Follow the story of Theodore Stackhouse, as he comes back to bon temps after his Gran is murdered. With having the same powers as his sister, he is t...