Lockers (h.s)

By probablywritten

This isn't the story of how the popular guy notices the unpopular nerd girl with social issues and the guy ac... More

Prologue
bully
endings and beginings
relapse and realization
books and fries
3am Discussions
news
the game
idiot
forgiveness...maybe?
homecoming?
unlikable new friend
competition
guts and glory
Sequel Announcement

IMPORTANT

1.5K 14 6
By probablywritten

Hey guys!

First, thank you SO much for 8k reads on Lockers. Wtf!!!

I've been unhappy with how short this book is, I feel like I should've gone into depth with Harry and Indigos relationship instead of skipping around so much.

I want to revise this book. It'll basically be the same and I won't delete the chapters I already have up, I just want to add some more and edit the current ones.

I don't know if I would take down Lockers 2 or not, I just wanted to know what you guys think. Do you think it'd make more sense for me to add more chapters and edit it? Would it benefit the story? Or is it fine the way it is?

Let me know please! If I don't hear anything I'll just revise it and then people will be like "WAIT WHAT WHY IS LOCKERS DELETED TF WOMAN"
So let me know :-)

Thanks! I love you guys!

- Jen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 342 44
*COMPLETED* *UNDER MAJOR EDITING* *EVERYTHING IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION* Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ma6Obs8Cqo I didn't think that som...
259 0 13
Sage Mason moved to a new town to escape from a bad experience. Enrolling into the local college she desided her best options was to change everythin...
1M 47.9K 22
[Complete] When a dangerous criminal comes across a lone house in the woods, he figures it's the perfect place to hide out for the night. Only to fi...
48.6K 1.7K 9
At first Louis didn't mean to intrude but now he enjoys coming into Harry's lectures. Especially when half the class is in love with his hot husband...