𝘚𝘗𝘌𝘊𝘐𝘈𝘓 | FINN BÁLOR ✓

By finessinhearts

❝i could only think of one word to describe you.❞ where he falls in love with her and realizes that she has r... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G HT
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O U R T Y
E P I L O G U E
A / N *UPDATED

T W E N T Y - T W O

1.2K 98 24
By finessinhearts

≈ T W O Y E A R S L A T E R
First Monday Night RAW after Draft

"Look at you." Sami Zayn approached Sasha with a huge smile on his face as he glanced over at the Women's Championship that was on her shoulder.

She shook her head and grinned, widely, "It's about time!" He joked, chuckling as she sucked her teeth and sighed, playfully.

"Well, at least I won my match." She fired back and Sami faked a hurt expression. "Ouch." He held his chest, dramatically while Sasha let out a laugh and he joined in.

"I'm proud of you, though." He smiled his usual cheerful smile. Sami became a very close friend of Sasha's and they've gotten closer since Sami is Bayley's boyfriend and Bayley is Sasha's best friend.

It only made sense to how close they had become.

"Thanks, Sami. I wish you would've won too." She replied, the smile on her face fading a bit but his smile didn't leave. "It's cool. I don't mind, really. Maybe next time." He looked at the bright side, which made Sasha smile again.

"But imagine how Enzo is going to react when he sees you—

Sami was cut off when he looked down the hallway. Curiously, Sasha looked down the hall and saw Enzo and Cass who had smiles so big that you could see them from a mile away.

Then suddenly both of them came sprinting down the hall to tackle Sasha into an enormous hug.

"Our bestie is the Women's Champion! Our bestie is the Women's Champion!" They chanted repeatedly, jumping around with her in their arms as Sami laughed at their childish behavior.

After a couple of minutes, they let her go, "My boss is the champion." Enzo's lips stood in a smile as Cass looked at him with a disgusted look. "No, she's my boss."

Enzo took his eyes off Sasha and looked up at Cass, "No, she's my boss." They began arguing over her, "Are you seriously going to do this again?" She asked but was ignored since they were deep in their argument.

Sasha looked back at Sami who was shaking his head. She let out a giggle, "Sasha, whose Boss are you?"

"Does it matter?" She questioned them and they gave her a dumb look. "Of course, it matters." Enzo and Cass replied, simultaneously, scoffing afterward.

"She's my Boss," Sami walked next to Sasha and wrapped his arm around her, "That's final."

Both Enzo and Cass turned their heads with widened eyes, "No, she's not." Enzo replied and soon after Sami, Enzo, and Cass all began arguing as Sasha laughed at their stupidity.

Sasha took this as an advantage to leave them be as she quickly jogged down the hall and turned the corner. She slowed down and walked down the hall to her locker room.

She glanced down at the championship on her shoulder and smiled. Everything she has worked for has finally paid off. This championship makes all the pain, blood, sweat, and tears worth it because it led up to this and she couldn't be more proud of herself.

"Look at what we have here," Sasha snapped out of her thoughts and looked up to see Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows. Karl had his arms out with a smile on his face while Luke walked beside him with his usual intimidating expression.

Since the first time Karl and Sasha met each other, Karl has been nothing but nice to her. And Luke has been very quiet. He only speaks to Karl and some others that he knows but other than that he doesn't speak.

"Our new Women's Champion." Karl finished before Sasha reached both of them and he gave her a small hug. She had a smile on her face, "Good job, Sasha."

He smiled, staring down at her small figure as she gave him one back, "Thanks, Karl."

"It took some time, but I've been waiting for you to take that title from Charlotte." He told her, making her laugh. "She's very mean unlike you." He joked, pretending to whisper which only made Sasha laugh more.

He held his fist out, "Congrats once again, though." She fist-bumped with him and he gave her another smile.

He opened his mouth to say something but a voice interrupted him, "Hey guys?"

It was a familiar voice. A voice that made shivers go down Sasha's spine and made her go completely rigid. Both guys turned around, moving away from each other a bit to reveal the man calling them.

Sasha stood there stunned as he walked towards them, not noticing that she was there since he was looking down at his phone. But it only took him a second to look up.

He stopped and looked straight at her, meeting her gaze. This was the first time she had seen him in two years and the only thing she could say is that he has only gotten more handsome. His muscles were more ripped and he only grew more attractive than two years ago. And he was pretty attractive back then too.

Of course, it would be him, Finn Bálor.

All the feelings she thought she lost for him came back in a matter of seconds.

He slowly approached them and fist bump both of the men, greeting them before turning back to Sasha. "Hi, Sasha." His Irish accent was low-pitched and filled with a hint of seriousness whilst he had a smirk on his face. Sasha looked away, awkwardly, avoiding saying anything back to him.

He spoke to the guys for a bit and Sasha was going to walk away but that was when she realized that there he was, standing in front of her with a towel around his neck. She glanced up at his light blue eyes but quickly looked away since she didn't want to get lost in them.

"Congratulations on the win, Sasha. You deserve it." He pointed at the title hanging on her shoulder as she replied with a soft and quiet, "Thanks."

He let out a silent chuckle, "What's so funny?" She asked, rudely and looking up at him. Her nose flared, "Nothing, it's just the fact that you're making this way too awkward than what it has to be," He began, staring at the new her, who was still beautiful and still gorgeous in his opinion.

"It's been two years, Sasha. I'm pretty sure you're over everything and you've moved on." He responded, causing her to let out a small sigh.

Sadly, she wasn't over anything that has happened in the past. She thought she was, but seeing him only made her realize that she wasn't.

"Because I am and I know you still probably hate me," The first part of his sentence stung her heart a tiny bit. "I've never hated you, Finn. I just didn't agree with your decisions at the time."

He let out a loud sigh, "I regret those decisions I made, Sasha. I will always regret them," She nodded, unknowingly, "But I really don't want to lose you. We could maybe be friends or something," He offered and she felt the uncertainty building up because it didn't seem like a good idea.

She shook her head, "Finn, that might not work—

"Please, Sasha, at least that," He begged, wiping his face with the towel as she sighed. She was about to reply but, "Finn, we need you to get set." A staff member shouted from down the hall before disappearing.

Finn let out a depressed sigh, "Just think about it, love. If you wanna continue talking, just meet me in my hotel room later—once the show is over." He quickly offered, running down the hallway to where the staff member was before disappearing as well.

Sasha watched him until he turned the corner and after she exhaled, deeply while running her hand through her hair, contemplating on what she should do.

it was a bad chapter, i know.....but should she go meet finn???? idk, maybe not 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 933 109
A six year crush comes to the light and what follows is a roller coaster of emotions.
30.7K 376 65
Finn Balor has made it in WWE, but he must go through many obstacles in order to succeed, Read this piece to get into the story.
7.4K 151 30
Bayley and Finn have achieved and accomplished so much with their careers in NXT/WWE. They both started in NXT together and were both NXT Champions a...
58.8K 385 11
This is your journey from NXT to WWE main roster with rivals, friends and romance. Rated 18+ lemons will be warned so enjoy.