10/11 Motionless || k.th ✔️

By LadyKimTae

Would it be like a fantasy Would I forget you I'm afraid ©LadyKimTae Started: 09/14/16 Completed: 1/29/17 **... More

••
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors Note
Chapter 21

Chapter 6

3.3K 158 376
By LadyKimTae

I get my bag ready for class, getting my heavy text book and heading out of the room. Lauren still hasn't said a word to me, and I wondered when she'd be telling me what she was up to. I walk out of the room and almost run into someone.

"Val." I smile. "Tae. Hi." He shares his rectangular smile. "You going to class?" He asks. I nod. "Today's the day the professor give us our huge assignment, I'm not very excited for it." I say, now thinking about it made me wish I didn't have class today. "Yeah. I don't really know what is going on in my class.." He says, his eyes looking ahead of us as we walk through the hall. "Oh. Hey. How's you and-","Don't even talk about it. I don't want to think about it." I sense him frown. 

"Awe. I'm sorry. I didn't think you two still wouldn't be talking." He says. I shrug. "I thought so too. But she doesn't seem to want to tell me anything." I say. He pushed the door open and I walk through. I catch a glimpse of the parking lot. I got a weird feeling in my stomach when I saw a familiar car. But I shake it off. It wouldn't be him.. Right?

"You okay?" I hear. I look up at him with a smile on my face. "Y-yeah. I'm fine." He grins and we continue with our walk to class.

**
Roberts POV

I sit in my car waiting for her to come out of her dorm. Then I see her come out of the glass doors with a tall guy. I felt my blood boiling. He wasn't even good looking, what's wrong with her? She picked that over me?

She looks my way and I wondered if she recognized my car. He tells her something and she smiled as she looks up at him. My hands grip the steering wheel tightly as anger takes over me. "So this little Chinese kid thinks he can take my girl, he's wrong." I say.

I get out of the car and press the remote to lock the doors. I slowly follow them as they walk into one of the buildings. I witness her give him a hug and she runs off. He rubs the back of his neck and turns with the biggest smile on his face. I was finally able to get a good look at him.

He was goofy looking, a big nose and a weird smile. I guess it evened out the fact that he had big ears too, he should just fly his way out of Valerie's life with those things.

He looks at me with a stupid grin on his face and nods, before walking out the building. I instantly turn and follow him out. "Aye." I call to him. He doesn't turn. I try to think of that stupid nickname Lauren had called him. "Tae!" I call. He turns and I plow my fist into his face knocking him out cold. His textbooks flying all over the floor. I shake my hand in the air as the pain slowly stings my knuckles. Students stare as they pass by. I turn and see Lauren, she looks at me with a shocked expression.

"R-Robert.. I.. I didn't know you were here. You didn't text me. What if Val sees? And why did you punch Tae?" She asks. She looks down at Tae, then looks at the building we're in front of. She shakes her head. "You have got to be kidding me Rob.. You're not doing this because of her, right?" I bite my lip. She runs her fingers through her hair. "I don't believe it Robert. After all we've been through your going for someone whose technically taken." I chuckle. "Sounds familiar."

Her eyes widen and she raises her hand, my face flying to the side. I'm not surprised. "You know you fucken love me Robert. More than her. More than her." She grips my shirt in her hands. I didn't. She looks down. "He's getting up. You better get out of here." She smacks my shoulder. I sprint back to my car.

**
Laurens POV

I knew he didn't love me. He chose Valerie.. Again! Why!!? Why not me. I look down and see Tae getting up. "He's getting up. You better get out of here." I smack his arm. And without a word he leaves. I rush over to Tae. "Are you okay?" I ask him as I help him pick up his textbooks.

He touches the gash on his cheek. "What happened?" He asks. "Some jack ass punched you." I say. He let's out a breath and picks up his cap that was on the floor. He brushes back his bangs and slips on his cap. My eyes stare in awe. He was extremely attractive. Yes, I had seen it before but now more than ever. "Ah. Thanks.." He takes the texts books from my hands, his fingers grazing my skin making me feel tingly.

"Mmhmm.." I hum, still captivated by his physique. "You didn't happen to see his face did you?" He asks. I bite my lip. "N-no. I didn't even see him." I say. He nods and gets up, letting out a hand to help me up. I quickly take his hand. "Hey can I ask you something?" He still hasn't taken his hand away from mine. I felt my heart pounding. What if this meant something?

**
Taehyung's POV

I let out a hand to help her up, she takes it and she gets up off the floor. I'm a bit uncomfortable when she doesn't let go but I didn't want to be rude, so I don't mind it too much. I'd just hope that she didn't think much of it. I was thinking about someone else.

"Hey can I ask you something?" I ask. She just stares at me with her blue eyes. "How come you haven't talked to Val?" I ask. She finally let's go of my hand and I wipe the sweat on my jeans. "Why do you care?" She asks. I'm taken back. "Why wouldn't I care?" I ask. She shrugs. "You two just met." She spits. My eyebrows knit. "So. I know friend problems when I see them." I found myself lost in thought.

Friends. I had none. I did, a long time ago. More like had six close brothers. But things went the way they did.. And now we're this. Nothing, like nothing happened. 

"Tae?" She calls. I look at her. "Yeah?" I ask. "You okay?" She asks. I nod. "I should get to class." I say turning and I head to the performing arts building. "Aye. Um. Tae. You heading to the far end of the campus." I urged to say no, but I wasn't an ass. "Yeah, why?" I ask. "I wondered if I can walk with you." She looks up at me and smiles.

The warm air from the summer weather made her extremely blonde hair brush her naturally blushy cheeks. Her blue eyes seemed to stare into mine intensely. "Sure." I finally say. I didn't see anything wrong with it, and I didn't have feelings for her in any way. Which I hoped she didn't feel anything.

"So.." She says, I feel her arm push against mine. I clear my throat trying to cut through the awkward feeling in my stomach. I wait for her to say something. She pulls my arm into a small walk way in between two buildings. I found myself fumbling. "What the-","Do you really like Valerie?" She asks. I look at her confused. "Of cour-" she sets her slim finger over my lips, her nails nicely manicured.

"Don't lie to yourself Tae. I know we had something the second we saw each other. Don't waste your time with Valerie, she's just a virgin." She says. I feel anger rawr in my chest. "Who are you to-" she yanks my face and forces her lips onto mine. I drop my textbooks and grip her waist, trying to push her off.

She wraps a leg around my waist bringing my pelvis against hers. With one hand on her waist and one on her thigh I try to push her off. Her tongue makes its way into my mouth. It was very skillful but so disgusting. "Taehyung?" I finally push her off of me, and wipe my lips furiously. I look to my left and my heart stops.

**
Valerie's POV

"We apologize for the inconvenience." A lady from the main office says dismissing us from the room. We all walk out. I turn to one of my friends Samantha. "Geeze.. I hope Mr. Roth is okay." She says. I nod. "I hope so too." We walk out and make plans to go to the buffet to eat, since I had only eaten a granola bar I found on the bottom of my bag.

"So. This guy?" She smiles. I had told her about Taehyung when we waited for Mr. Roth in the class. She was curious who he was, she saw me hug him. "He's cute. I'd like to hope we can get closer. I really enjoy his company, and he seems into me.. So I'd hope for the best." She smiles. "I'm happy for you Val. I know after that jerk you've been cautious about who you get close to." I nod. "Thanks."

We walk towards the buffet when I hear, what sounds like textbooks, fall to the floor. Samantha and I look at each other. "What was that?" She asks. "I have no idea." I then get a glimpse of the other night when I was sexually assulted by a drunk guy. I then think someone must be in trouble but can't call for help.

I rush over and so does Samantha. The sight before me makes me feel sick. He had one hand on her waist and the other on her thigh that was wrapped around his belt line. "Taehyung?" Leaves my lips. He quickly pushes her off, he looks surprised as our eyes meet. "V-Valerie." He stutters, because he was caught. "Oh. Hey Val." Lauren smiles. My eyebrows knit. "I'll leave you to this. Its not my place to stay." I hear Samantha. I turn to her and nod. She frowns and walks away.

"Val. I can explain." He says catching my attention. I bite my lip. "Explain that what? That you liked Lauren? That you were lying to me like my ex?" I ask. He frowns and shakes his head. "It was-","I'm sorry Val. He just couldn't help it. I was just walking and he yanked me here." Lauren says.

He shoots her a shocked glance, probably because he didn't want to get caught. "You're such a liar." He says. He looks back at me quickly. "Don't listen to her Val. She's lying." He says taking a step up to me. I take a step back, his face drops. "You don't believe me?" He asks. I look at Lauren who's staring at Tae. "I don't know what to believe." I say. He frowns.

"Val-","What happened to your face?" I ask realizing he had a gash in his cheek. "Some jerk punched me in the face when I walked out of the building after walking you to class." He says. And I felt a sick feeling in my stomach. "Please believe me Valerie. She came onto me." He pleads, I let him come closer. I can see the peach lipstick on his lips.

I wasn't sure if I should believe him or not. What if he was trying to play both of us? Lauren and I? He sets his hands on my shoulders. "Please Valerie. Believe me." He pleads. I shrug off his grip. "I need time to think." I step back gripping my textbooks. His arms fall limply to his sides and his expression changes. "If you wish." He says, his jaw clinching. I shoot one last glance at Lauren, but she doesn't care to look me in the eyes.

**

"What do I do?" I ask. She looks down at her plate. "Why would he lie to you?" She asks. I frown. "I don't know.. But-","Exactly." She says. "But Samantha.." She raises an eyebrow at me. "But what?" She asks. My lips part and no words come out. "See Val? What is there to say? Do you like him?" I don't hesitate. "Yes." I then think.

"I actually don't know anymore." I run my fingers through my hair. She frowns. "What are you gonna do if he's telling the truth? And that Lauren is lying?" It really made me think. "Why would Lauren lie to me though? She's my best friend.. She'd never lie to me, we don't have secrets." I say. "What if Taehyung is like every other guy, just looking for a one night stand?" I ask.

She stares at me for a bit, blankly. As if trying to tell me I'm talking nonsense. "I guess that's a risk you'll have to take.." She finally says. Thoughts stirred in my head, making me wonder.

**

I slowly walk to my dorm building. I didn't have any other classes until next week. And I didn't really know what I should do. I see Taehyung walking into the dorm building. Should I ask for answers? Or should I just go to my room?

I make my decision and turn up to the dorm building. When I get to our hallway I see him entering his dorm. "Taehyung." I call him. He stops and looks at me. His eyes meeting mine. His lips part and he waits for me to make a move. I walk over to him and he lefts go of the knob of his door. "You wouldn't lie to me right?" I ask.

A small grin growing on his lips. "No. I wouldn't." I look down at the textbook I wish I would have dropped off at my room. "I actually have to tell you something." He says catching my attention. I look up at him, waiting for him to tell me. "I think Lauren knows the guy who punched me today." He says. My eyebrows knit.

"What?" I ask. "She was talking to him, I was slowly waking up. And I heard her ask him if he loves her. But I guess she saw me waking up and she told him to get out because I was getting up." He says. My eyebrows knit. "She's hiding something Val." He says. And I think he might be right, she's been acting really weird and I wouldn't doubt it if she was.

But what if he was lying? "How can I know for sure?" I ask. He tilts his head. "I get it. Its hard to believe a guy you just met.." He fixes his cap. "But believe me Val. I wouldn't lie to someone I really like." He says. "Maybe you should ask Lauren for answers." He says. And that was a great idea.

I nod. "And if you still need to think about what I've said.. We don't have to go on our date." I then feel extremely guilty. "Because I know this is a lot to take in." He finishes. I just nod. "You can always.. Text me if anything." He says before turning to his room. But I dont stop him, I let him walk into his room. Leaving me by myself with a confused mind.

**
Taehyung's POV

How could she not believe me? I thought she had feelings for me. But then again, I was still a stranger to her. So I shouldn't expect much if she doesn't believe me. I'd just hope that she'd find it in her heart to realize that the type of guy she thinks I am, is far from what I am.

And I hope Lauren would spill the beans because now that I'm in this situation I want to know what the meaning of all this is. Even if I had to use my own way to find out, even if it meant  manipulation.

**
Lauren's POV

"So what now? You don't want me?" He asks. I cross my arms over my chest and shake my head. He examines my face. "Whose the guy?" He asks, anger rimming the top of his throat.

"Why do you care? You came back for Valerie. Why should I tell you?" I ask. His eyebrows knit. "Why wouldn't you tell me? I thought we were together." He says. I roll my eyes. "Yeah. I thought so too, but you obviously came out of your way to come see what Val was up to. If we were together, you would have told me you were coming instead of making it a big secret." I bite my lip.

"And you go out of your way to punch Taehyung in the face." He looks mad, maybe it was the fact that I said Taehyung's name. "Is this what all this is about? That Chinese guy?" He shifts on it hip and runs his fingers through his hair.  Then his face changes, his expression made you feel that he had caught on. "You too? Seriously?" He asks.

"What? What about me?" ,"You like him too don't you?" He asks, his face close to mine. He grips my shoulders. "Answer me!" I'm not fazed. "What does it matter anyway? You don't love me." I say. His mad expression drops. "Why would you think that?" He asks. "I know for a fact Robert. Stop lying to both of us, okay?" I push him off.

"He won't want you if you're all used up." He booms. I look at him. "He didn't stop me when my lips were on his earlier today." I spit. He just stand there, with a dumb struck look on his face. "We're over Robert. Now you can go off and fuck as many girls you'd want." I turn and head to my dorm. Hoping Valerie wasn't there expecting answers.

------------------------------------

Hey! Yo! Update!

Finally. After such a long time back to work on Taehyung and Seokjin. I'll try my best to work on them at the same time. Which would mean updating them at the same time, same amount of chapters.

So far I'm finally able to get into the books, since I have time to breath.

Anyways! Hope you enjoyed!

Scandalous stuff is about to go down ;)

Oh! And what the characters look like!

There you go!

See you soon! ~♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Undo By hiatus

Fanfiction

426K 22.7K 56
"Y/n?" "I'm sorry who's this?" [I suggest you read 'Mr. Bunny' first before reading this. But if you don't want to..then it's your choice, YOLO] 1K r...
48.3K 1.6K 45
Her heart is fragile, but she doesn't show it. Our father is no longer ours "As a daughter I love him, But as a human I hate him" He's afraid to st...
147K 4K 28
Opposites Don't Attract ❝We're the complete opposite, how would we fall in love?❞ COMPLETED Awards: First Place - PCAwards2018 First Place - Whistle...
135K 10.9K 32
"Once upon a time, I thought our story was over. Unfortunately for me, it was really just the beginning." You reunite with your childhood friend Kim...