Hard To Get! (Cry Baby)

Por Shining_Faces

Más

New School
The Decision
Tired of being Good
The Drapes
The Squares
Being a Drape
Breaking the Rules
Troublemaker
The Consequences.
Sadness.
Teardrops are falling.
I love you.
Unexpected
I am a Drape!
Teenage Runaways

Hard To Get! (Cry Baby)

7.6K 118 6
Por Shining_Faces

Isabella Johns is a new student at a high-school in Baltimore. Isabella is not too sure if she should be hanging out with Squares or Drapes, as her family are rich, but the Drapes look like they'd be having so much fun! When a guy in her maths class approaches her she realises a tear falling from his eye. This drove her wild, but she doesn't say a word. Isabella decides to hang out with Squares just for her parents, but was this wrong? Was she a drape at heart? Isabella plays hard to get, leaving cry baby wanting to get her attention even more!

Shining_Faces~ Hey readers! So this will be the new story I will be working on, I hope you like it! xxx

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

995K 52.4K 33
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
358K 9.4K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘧...
4M 86.7K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...