Supernatural One Shots (Mostl...

By paigeinastory

All in the title everyone. XOXO Disclaimer: I do not own this character, Supernatural does but I take full ow... More

Hello Part One.
I Miss Her Too.
No More Hiding.
You Don't Love Me.
Black And White
Misunderstanding
PDA. Please Don't Anywhere.
Those Were The Days.
Look At The Time.
Hello Part Two.
How About No?
Priceless.
Be Mine; Jensen x reader
Sick and Tired
It Just Had To Be Them.
A Mother's Love Never Fades
Be Mine Part Two
True Love
What I Never Knew I Always Wanted
Big Brother.
Be Mine; Part Three
Back And Forth
I'm The Princess.
Round And Round.
Sick Sister
What Makes Us And Breaks Us.
Water Under The Bridge; Part Three
Risk It All.
Just What You Needed To See.
Dean Imagine Part 1.
Dean Imagine PART TWO.
Welcome To My World.
Dean Imagine.
Anything For The Princess.
One Good Man; Jensen x reader
A Lot To Be Thankful for.
House Full Of Girls.
You Give Love A Bad Name. Demon!Dean x reader
Not Really Okay.
Out Like That
Baby's First Christmas Eve.
Back To December
Tale As Old As Time
Mommy Was Kissing Santa Clause!
He's My Demon. Demon!dean x demon!reader
Nobody Love. Rock star!Dean x reader AU
Dean drabble #1
A Walk To Remember. Young!dean x reader
Sink Or Swim
Family Is Family.
Mr. Fizzles Strikes Again.
Think Of Me. Dean Winchester AU
All I Ask.
Love Runs Out.
Spring Baby.
Picture Perfect.
On the First Day...
Foolin'
Rabbit Hole.
If You're Happy...
Dean Imagine
Feverish.
Messy.
Harvest Moon Jensen Ackles x reader
His Name Was Jack. PART ONE.
The One With the Nap Partners
You Were My Only Sunshine
Imagine You get hurt on a hunt and Jack is afraid of healing you.
Bitter Sweet.
Get Over Here
Supernatural Imagine.
We've Met Before
Supernatural Imagine
Wedding of the Century; Dean x reader
Supernatural Imagine

Harder Than It Looks.

521 14 0
By paigeinastory

You and Dean couldn't believe how fast your little girl shot up.. Your daughter Charlotte was toddling around the bunker just turning three years old. Now, the older she is getting the more she is starting to get more familiar with everything surrounding her and getting into a routine.

Well, she has also started to notice when Daddy and Uncle Sammy leave and don't come back for a little while. She began asking you sounding very concerned when was Daddy coming back. You would tell her, 'soon, baby girl." You would ruffle her hair and continue cooking dinner.

But you had your own concerns to worry about it. You were starting to believe you were pregnant again. You still didn't pick up a test yet, because another part of you thought maybe you weren't and it was just all in your head. You were eating yourself alive over this.

You and Dean never talked about having more children after Lottie but it was a good possibility. Even though you didn't talk about it, your actions were slightly different. Let's just say you and Dean lately haven't been keeping your hands to yourself.

And it wasn't long after you told Lottie that Daddy and Uncle would be home soon there were home! Dean came in with a few bumps and bruises and Sam was the same. "I got dinner on the table boys. Lottie will be excited to see you." You said at the door frame of the garage door.

Dean wasn't in the door five seconds and you all heard "DADDY!" from your favorite girl. "Charlotte!" Dean said mimicking Charlotte's reaction. Lottie jumped into Dean's arms and gave him a big hug and added that she missed him a lot.

You all ate dinner and then you got Charlotte ready for bed and then you were able to properly to talk over the hunt with Sam and Dean. They told it was just fine and you could tell from the marks on their faces. Then you brought it up to Dean and Sam that tomorrow morning you needed to go out for a run.

Dean and Sam nodded and Dean asked what for. You gave a same look saying could you speak to Dean, alone. Sam got the message and told you he was going to retire to his bedroom. You each told him good night and he got from the table in the library and disappeared in the hallway.

You turned to Dean and exhaled. Then Dean asked what was it. "I think I'm pregnant, Dean. " Was all you to say. Dean looked at and said 'come again?' It was similar to the reaction Dean had when you told him you were pregnant with Charlotte.

"Yeah Dean you heard what I said. We know very well how active in bed we've been for the past couple of months after a couple of good hunts." You said pointing out to him. Dean smirked and muttered that those were nights he'll never forget. Then you gave your signature bitch face and you snapped back into reality.

"We never even talked about having any more kids. I just have one question. Would you happy if you found out you were pregnant again?" Dean said with all seriousness. "I think I would be a equal mixture of happy and anxious at the same time." You answered honestly.

"What about you, Dean?" You said looking at him directly into his usual unreadable green eyes. "I wouldn't mind getting to hold another baby in my arms." Dean said sounding honest as well. "Well, I guess will found right?" You said trying to laugh it off a little bit.

"Right." Dean said with a smile. You stood up from your chair and leaned down and gave Dean a big hug. Dean closed his eyes and sighed into your chest. "I love you Dean. And like everything else we've been through over the years, we figure out a way." You said kissing the top of his head.

He nodded his head as you still held onto him. He kissed you tenderly on the cheek and got up with you. You linked arms around each other waists and walked down the hallway together. You checked on Lottie making sure she was still asleep in her bed, in which she was.

Dean wanted to take a shower and you said you needed to too as well. You looked up to each other and thought the same thing. You got into the shower together. It was just what you needed to unwind and relax and little bit without having to stress.

It seemed to help Dean a lot too. Then you both got in the bed and cuddled up against each other, missing the feeling of sharing a bed. You both fell asleep within seconds not intending to move away from each other for the whole night.

You woke up early that morning just like you said you would and as much as you hated getting up from Dean, you needed to go ahead and get this over with. You weren't going to feel better unless you found out whether or not you were actually you know what.

You got everything you needed and you returned home to the bunker. Luckily Dean and Sam were the only ones up and you decided you go ahead and take the test to get it over with and then get Lottie up and ready for her day. A little while after you were home at the bunker you took the test.

It took a couple of minutes and the results were..positive. You were officially expecting. You didn't know how long but now you knew but you cried. You thought that they were tears of joy. You exited the bathroom and you went back into the library where Sam and Dean were and with your pregnancy test in your hand, you told them.

"We're pregnant." Dean and Sam both stood up and Sam's eyes widened. "So, that was all that was about last night?" Sam asked telling you and Dean congradulations. You and Dean thanked him and Dean hugged you. Dean didn't know what to say. He never thought you would even have more children but he was wrong.

Then, Lottie woke up on her own and came out to where you three were. "Why are you two hugging?" She asked looking very puzzled. "Mommy and Daddy always get good morning hugs right Sam?" Dean said turning to Sam and winking a little. "That's right Dean and where are our morning hugs, Charlotte?" Sam said leaning down. Charlotte ran right into the arms of her uncle Sam and then she turned around and ran into Daddy's arms and then into your own.

"Charlotte? Do you want to help me get breakfast ready?" You said after everyone's were said and done. "Yes please!" She said with eyes lighting up to the sound of your voice. "Well come on then!" You said reaching out for her to hold her hand and you both strutted into the kitchen.

It was sort of a tradition on Saturday mornings to have a big breakfast. That started not long after Charlotte was born. All you could wonder was what new tradition the new baby was going to bring. You couldn't stop thinking about it, it was all you were thinking about.

You prepared with the help of your little friend, Charlotte. "You are very good helper, Lots." You commented as she was laying out napkins at everyone's plates. "I learned it from you, Mommy." She said looking up and smiling at you. All you could do is smile and think how luck you got it with such a mature daughter.

"Hey Charlotte do you wanna tell Daddy and Uncle Sam that breakfast is ready?" You said kneeling down as Charlotte admired her finished product of the set table. She looked at you and nodded her head yes. "They are right in the library. Go fetch for me please." You said motioning your head.

"Okay Mommy." Charlotte said leaving the kitchen. "Daddy! Uncle Sammy! Breakfast is served!" She announced in a very clear and concise voice. Sam and Dean diverted their attention to Charlotte from their laptops and they told her they will be there in a minute.

Charlotte told them she would tell Mommy. Then she left the boys to their own matters. Charlotte went back into the kitchen and told you what they said. You were the one who was left confused. "Charlotte go along and play for a minute while I talk to Daddy and Uncle Sammy okay?" You instructed her to run along and added that she was a great help to you.

"No problem, Mommy!!" She said running off to your room. Once you heard Lottie enter her bedroom, you went to go see what was going on with Sam and Dean in the library. "Hey, what's going on?" You asked with arms folded across your chest with your eyebrows furrowed.

"Sammy thinks that there is a lead to a case out in Texas." Dean said turning his laptop over to you and you read the article from the local online newspaper on a very suspicious death in a small town in Texas. You sighed. "Damn, Dean you guys just came home. Now you are running off again?" You said speaking for you and Charlotte.

Charlotte was not going to be happy. "I didn't say we were packing up and leaving right now, did I? We'll probably head out Monday morning." Dean said in a huff and a whole lot of attitude. You made a face at Dean saying what was with the attitude and then you decided.

"I'm not that hungry anymore. Go eat without me." You said walking away to get Charlotte so she could get something to eat. Dean hadn't meant to set you off, but he did anyway. Sam looked at his brother and rose his eyebrows saying 'really, man?"

Dean sighed and said its going to be a long nine months. Sam made another face at his brother thinking that was not very funny. Dean and Sam got up from their seats and entered the kitchen with one chair empty. "Why isn't Mommy eating? Does she not feel well?' Charlotte asked Sam and Dean as they began to dig in.

"You could say that, baby doll." Dean said to Lottie as he filled her plate with eggs. "Aw." Lottie said looking a little troubled. "What is it Charlotte?" Sam asked. "I want Mommy to feel okay!" She said stumped. "She will soon, sweetie. You'll see." Sam said winking at Lottie.

Dean couldn't add to that. He was the one who made you upset. Which made him upset. He stood up from the table and he excused himself and said he would be back. He had to make things right with you. He walked to down the hallway to your bedroom, his mind being dead set on mending things with you.

And the strange thing was, you weren't in the bedroom. Then Dean heard shuffling around in the bathroom. Dean knocked on the closed bathroom door and asked if it was you. Dean pressed his ear against the door and he heard you gagging and throwing up.

Three Words. Damn morning sickness.

"Y/N, I'm coming in." Dean said propping the door open. Dean knelt down and held you back and ran his fingers over your back as you continued to get sick. Now Dean understood one of the reasons why you were suddenly weren't hungry.

"It's okay, baby. Let it out." Dean whispered in your ear. You sat up after you felt you had nothing left to heave up. "Y/N, I'm so sorry. I should have taken into consideration what you said and where you coming but I didn't and feel like such a prick."

Dean admitted. You looked up to him and smiled a little. "Now you know I meant what I said saying I wasn't hungry. I was partly mad at you but I also started feeling bad and yeah." You explained lightly.

"Like I said I started feeling bad at the way I snapped at you." Dean admitted rubbing your back a little. You smiled at his gesture and you knew you coulodn';t stay mad at Dean for long. "I love you, Dean." You say laying your head down on his chest.

"I love you too, baby." Dean said kissing the top of your head. "And we can talk up about the case tomorrow okay?" Dean said looking down at your head. "Agreed." You said nodding your head a little.

That's when you heard a little voice. "Daddy's leaving again?" That voice belonged to Charlotte and she was standing in the doorway. "Oh baby girl you weren't suppose to hear that." You gasped slightly and you and Dean both sat up.

Charlotte eyes brimmed with tears and she ran into her Daddy's arms and cried. "No Daddy! Do you have to go so soon?" For three years old she was very mature and very wise. Dean just hugged her back and sighed.

You and Dean didn't how you were going to make it work but like you always said. You'll take it as it comes.

The End!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 1.9K 14
This is another reader insert story! You have heard something about the Winchesters, but you have never ever imagined that you would meet them under...
2.9K 212 52
So this is literally just a small fan fiction I wrote, it's based off of SPN (supernatural) I really do recommend watching the show it's like the bes...
2.2K 22 23
Dean Winchester x Fem Reader (I do not own the rights of any supernatural character, the storyline or the details. This is only a fanfiction.)
538K 11.5K 76
Little stories about Sam x reader. Enjoy~ I don't own any of the characters or Supernatural. But all these stories are mine.