Now or Take Home? {Billdip Fa...

By myotpisnotstraight

How about a sexy barista and a cute geek? *Gravity Falls Fanfiction* *All Rights Reserved* More

Now or Take Home?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
The Oath
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 38

1.7K 113 147
By myotpisnotstraight

Ces: Enjoy Reading! Entered this story on Wattys lol. Also, apparently, Jerry is a person now XD

JerrySenpai, you have been noticed

*=*

Chapter 38 "Just a Little bit More"

Third Person's POV

"Can you close your eyes?"

Bill requested with his voice so assuring and soft. Pairing it with his eyes that held so sweetness and looking all adorable. He smiled innocently.

A breath hitched on his throat and felt a sudden ache on his chest. Dipper redden as his heart started beating really fast, a memory came to him.

"Trust me and close your eyes."

Even with a start of terrifying memory. He trusts Bill. He trusts him with everything. He nodded, "o-okay.."

He slowly closed his eyes, calming his senses down as he can. He was already shaking so much. He's scared, yes. But he trusts him. He won't change his mind in doing this.

Bill stared at him. His face. His shaking shoulders. His everything.

He hesitantly placed his hand on top of his and felt the other's hand flinched but it didn't moved from its spot. However, it started sweating even with a cold weather.

He frowned and said, "Pine Tree, if you don't like it, you can move it away." He said, slow and steady.

Dipper is having a war between his mind and heart. He felt so tied and locked away. He can't choose properly. He felt so confused and wanted to faint. His hand is holding mine's.

His heart is screaming at him; if you love him, you have to let him do this! Do whatever he wants on you!

The mind is screaming at him; if you love yourself, shove his hand away. Your love for yourself is more important than anything!

The two fundamental things that kept him alive are fighting over to what he truly wanted. The question is, what does he really wants?

"I-I.." He can't even talk now, his voice is shaky and you can predict that he's going to cry again.

Bill felt so stupid and decided to pull away his hand away, muttering an apology as he does it.

Dipper's hand gone cold and panicked. "N-No! Wait!" He gulped and grabbed his hand, shaking and sweaty.

And in instinct, he opened his eyes and just met Bill's in such close space between them. They can both feel their breaths against the tip of their noses, the blond gasped and chilled at the short gap.

Dipper shivered and has no power to move away.

He was so flustered already, his heart can't stop beating and screaming at him to push further more, kiss him!

His mind says it otherwise, scolding him, showing the consequences that might happen if he does.

Blood rushed on Bill's cheeks as he swallowed, clearly, he tried to pull away but the sensation of the other's hand on his and his breath just two inches from his', his heart started rushing.

"Pi-Pine Tree.." He whispered.

Dipper looked up to his eyes, clearly, he was being hypnotized by them. He quickly looked down to his lips, again, he was being hypnotized.

I don't know where to look! The brunet exclaimed, begging for air.

He squeezed his eyes shut, letting what will happen, happen!

He wasn't sure if he wants this, he wasn't sure if this is what he needed now. He's so confused. He's so messed up. His heart and mind kept yelling at him, screaming, I couldn't choose!

Bill instantly fell for him all over. He remembers how adorable he is when he first saw him. He remembers how his voice was like pure singing. He remembers how he always think how will that guy ever make him think so much.

He licks his lip and exhaled, more like a heavy sigh.

Dipper let out a small yelp at the hot breath, snapping his eyes open just in time to see him smiled devilishly and knocked his forehead.

"Ow!" He exclaimed.

"You're a big idiot, Dipper." The blond hummed as he pulled away, still have that smile.

A sudden rush of adrenaline came in his veins, almost like electricity. He stammered incomprehensible words as he flailed his arms up and down, scolding him to what on earth he is doing.

"Y-You're the b-big idiot, idiot! Su-Suddenly, getting c-close to that! Y-You big i-idiot!" He stammered.

Bill snickered and stood up from the bed. On time, the door opened revealing the gang in haste, worried and relieved. With Mabel at their back, smirking but saying nothing at all.

"Dipper~!" Hana exclaimed, running in his arms and glomping over him.

Dipper shrieked and fell on his bed.

The others circled around his bed.

Bill left the room in silence, not batting an eye, not making a sound. He closed the door that held so many secrets, for him and for the both of them.

As the door closes, he leans on it and slides down, with his face covered by his two hands, he muttered while enduring not having a nose bleed:

"God.. I love him so fucking much."

*=*

Later on, Dipper was able to move his body and stand on his own. His legs was unused for a couple of days and it was infuriating. He hates being lazy but the laziness doesn't hate him at all.

Also, it looks like the great uncles knew about his condition too.

Mabel opened a video chat for him to see them in a worried state.

Dipper smiled awkwardly, as the gang is just behind his back.

"H-Hey.. Grunkle Stan and Great Uncle Ford.." He greeted with a wave.

He met their worried yet angered expressions that didn't seem to faze him at all. After all, they knew him better than anyone in his family.

"'Hey!?' Are you serious!" Stan yelled, holding back the cursed words.

Ford sighed disappointingly, "we haven't talked for a while and when I finally had the time, this is the news I'll be receiving from you, Dipper?" He complained.

I really didn't expect this to happen to me, okay? Dipper just pushed the thought away and let him think that they are very sick worried about him.

"I'm sorry, Grunkle Stan and Ford. But I am thankful that you are worried about me." He said.

"Of course, we'll be very worried, dumb ass/idiot!" The two old men screamed in unison.

Dipper squirmed at his seat. This was such an awkward day for him. And it's even Christmas!

"You have no idea how much I want to kill that little pipsqueak, right now!" Stan roared, going off camera and seen at the background, cursing at the wall for how such a shit Gideon is.

Yes, they know about Gideon.

Ford nodded in agreement in his brother's statement. "Even I would like to have my share in the beating." Then his frowned turned upside down! "Luckily, I managed to get the new parts of my ectomagnetic ray! It's not tested yet but I would like to test it on the little shit." He cheered.

"Oh my god." Mabel sighed heavily with a palm of her hand on her forehead.

Dipper rolled his eyes and hastly said, "guys, I love you so much and thank you for the flowers and gifts and happy holidays! Bye!"

With that he shut the laptop off and a tense silence overcame the air.

He covered his face as the blood came rushing on his face until his ears. I have never felt so embarrassed and happy in my whole life. He felt too embarrassed and just wanted to jump off from a building and fly away from this world.

"I never heard Grunkle Ford cursed before." Mabel started, laughing off the tense atmosphere.

Dipper let out a breath and pulls away his hands, "well, I do. But let's not talk about them."

Mabel smirked, "exactly! That is why-" she grabbed a tinsel and encircled it around his neck, which he yelped in surprise.

"Let's celebrate of your awakening!"

Jonas burst out laughing, "awakening? Seriously?"

"Out of the thousands words you could choose from, you chose 'awakening?'" Oscar teased.

"Shut up, idiots!" Mabel exclaimed, embarrassed.

Dipper chuckled and stood up, "wait for a sec." He says and left in a hurry.

Karen and Hana's eyes followed him and looked at each other with soft smiles on their faces, "he's going to take the camera, isn't he?"

"Yep! Another addition in my scrapbook!"

Figures why he has so many photos on his pin board. Bill thought and unconsciously smiled.

*=*

Late Night

Everyone was dead drunk, like, literally.

If you catch a glimpse of the room, you'll see pile of bodies on the floor, half naked or with silly drawings on their faces.

Dipper sighed heavily at the sight. He knew he'll be the last one standing again. He has his camera in his hands with a santa hat on his head, "more black mailing stuff then~"

He hummed happily while he took pictures of them in embarrassing poses and such.

"Pine Tree, what are you doing~"

He jumped from his spot and almost screamed when someone breathed on his neck. He turned around with his face red, "B-Bill!?"

I thought he was dead asleep next to Jonas!? He screamed.

Bill was red with that silly look on his face. His hair all tussled up and is that a drool on the side of his mouth!?

All messed up and that shit. Dipper still finds him adorable and still he panicked.

"Pine Tree~" Bill sang, waving his hands up. "Gimme a hug~"

Dipper redden, "n-no!"

"Eh~" He pouted, "a kiss?"

Dipper exploded, "as much as I wanted to but no!"

Bill blinks and stared at him innocently. As if there was a tree growing from the other's head, "you wanted to~?"

Oh my fuck.

Dipper panicked mentally and slapped himself physically. Why did I said that!? He felt so idiotical that he wanted to cry in the corner.

"N-No! I-I mean that-"

Bill suddenly grabbed his hand.

Dipper froze in shock.

"Dipper."

The said man swallowed.

"I really want to-"

Bill took a step in closer, so close that they could practically feel each other's breath. Dipper didn't moved and inch yet his eyes followed his'.

His grip on his camera tighten, "Bill?"

"-want to.."

The blond's hand crept on Dipper's hair then to his ear which he flinched on to. His ear was always his weak spot.

Bill noticed this and took this oppurtunity to lean in and whispered, "kiss you.."

Dipper knew he had to do something and by intuition, he headbutted him.

Yes, he headbutted him.

Bill fell on the floor, unconscious with that stupid smile on his face.

As while, Dipper, he stood there, beet red and close from crying. He stepped away from him and slides down on the wall with his mouth covered by his hands. His screams muffled and silent.

Oh my god. He squeezed his eyes shut and opened them again.

He squealed under his breath as a weird smile come into his lips.

"This is not a dream.."

*=*

Ces: At the start: "pretty good." At the end: "the fuck."

Votes and comments are appreciated! (U bitches having close contact lately.. I should make you all suffer a bit more.)

Words: 1894

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 4.4K 18
I really like billdip so yea... fight me.
644 15 9
This will be my first billdip fanfiction and I'm not that good so please I would like it you guys reading this book could give me advice on how I'm g...
29.7K 1.5K 25
[COMPLETED] *This is the SEQUEL to You're Mine. If you haven't read that I suggest you read it first!* Dipper was truly happy. He and Bill were mates...