Jensens Daughter (Jensen Ackl...

By Fangirl_Master2001

Sara is Jensen's daughter. She enjoys doing everything any normal teenagers would enjoy. Water parks, hangin... More

Prolouge
Out With The 'Gang'
Family Time
A Huge Opportunity
Last Day Of School
Starting The Script
Checking With Eric
The First Day Of Shooting
To The Park for 'Alone Time'
Pranking Misha?
Finally Home
Meeting Dad
The Premiere
Authors Note
Back In Texas
The Line For Markiplier
The Supernatural Panel
Convincing Dad
First Day Back
James' Audition
My Audition
Swimming at Jareds
"Growing Up Too Fast"
Fourteen!
Spending the Night With James
Christmas
Chilling
The Valentines Dance
Star Gazing
Playing ToS
Blackwater Cave
The Kiss
Busy, Busy, Busy
James' Birthday!!!!!
A Day of Relaxation
Half Way To Thirty
The Movie Premiere
SEQUEL IS HERE
Hey My Dudes

Spring Break

547 19 1
By Fangirl_Master2001

"Sara? Jensen? Why are you sleeping outside?" That would be my mother's voice. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. My dad groaned and turned on his side, trying to escape from his alarm clock. Otherwise known as his wife. "Jensen!" He jumped up and smiled.

"Morning honey." He said. I smiled and stood up, wobbling as I did so.

"I have a headache." I spoke, holding one hand to my temple.

"I wonder why." Mom laughed. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I slowly walked in the house and up the stairs to my room. I shut the door then plopped down on my bed. I groaned when I heard my phone buzz.

Slowly, I picked it up and saw that James texted me.

James: morning beautiful

Me: morning

James: I was honestly not expecting you up yet lol

Me: trust me, I wasn't either. Its only eight ...

James: lol sleep well?

Me: well, I was. But then my dad woke me up and we star gazed together and fell asleep outside and talk about uncomfortable!!

James: lol

Me: how the heck do people camp like oml

James: well, were the stars pretty

Me: very

James: bet they werent as pretty as you tho

Me: I highly doubt that. Actually, j doubt that 100% bc I look like a troll

James: lol no you don't

Me: do

James: don't

Me: do

James: don't

Me: do

James: don't

Me: ok....okay..... we'll go with don't so I have SOME reason to like myself xD

James: everything about you is great

Me: okay then xD

James: when do you come back?

Me: well, we start filming again on Monday so....Saturday or Sunday. Why?

James: because! I miss you!!

Me: awe

James: yeah

Me: a nap is calling my name tho

James: you just woke up...

Me: and now I need a nap lol.

James: 😂 ok whatever you say

Me: night night

James: lol nighty night. Sleep tight. Love you

Me: love you two

I set my phone down and quickly fell back asleep.
----

"Sara!" My dad yelled. I jumped up from my bed and tan downstairs.

"I'm here! What is it?" I asked.

"Lunch is ready." Dad smirked.

"You woke me up for food?" I pouted.

"I thought you liked food?" He smiled.

"I do. It keeps me alive. But there's this thing I have. If I'm asleep, you leave me to sleep, even when there's food. If I'm awake, if I'm doing anything other than eating, you tell me there's food near and it'll be as if I teleported directly to it because I like food." I explained. "You're supposed to know this by now. You've known me all my life."

"Damn." He said, snapping his fingers sarcastically. I rolled my eyes but a smile came upon my face as I sat at the table to eat a freaking grilled cheese sandwich. So fancy, I know.

"Where's mom and J.J.?"

"They went to her parents. We were all going to go but I'm grounded for letting you sleep outside." Dad laughed. I giggled and continued eating.

After I ate, I sat on the couch and watched TV, keeping mostly to myself. That's when Mel called me. "Hello?"

"We kissed!" She screamed in my ear. I dropped my phone and dove off the couch to retrieve it. By the time I got to it, she was already explaining how and when it happened.

"Woah, woah, woah! Start over, slow down, and be a little quieter." I laughed. She sighed and started over.

"Well, Henry and I were at the movies and after that we went to eat at that Italian place. You know, your favorite one? Anyway! As we were sitting there, I got concerned about paying because you know everything there is super freaking expensive and outrageously priced. So I told him I would pay and he kept saying no that he wanted to pay for me. It was like something out of a movie! Well, he ended up paying and I secretly left a tip. Well, we were just walking around and he goes 'i saw you give them a tip' and I got all flustered like 'we'll, I didn't want you to pay for it all' and he goes 'youre so nice' so I go 'yeah. I know'. Yeah I know! I was so mad at myself because I thought it sounded so arrogant and I hated myself for those full two seconds before I heard him laugh and go 'I really like that you like yourself'. I internally freak the fuck out before laughing. Then I go 'well, I like you more than I like myself' and he goes, 'I like you a lot more than I like myself.' Saying he likes me more. So I go 'impossible, you're really cute and funny, how can you like me more' and he goes 'because, I can't do this to myself'. And he kisses me! And I kissed back! Or I tried to! It was my first kiss! I can't! When we stop kissing, I know I'm blushing a lot because I felt like I did bad but he smiles and says 'I love you' and so I say it back ugh! It was great!" I was silent for a while. "Sara, you dead?"

"You kissed and said 'I love you' to each other already?" I asked, making sure I understood correctly before I went on the rant I was about to.

"Yeah."

"Melissa Young! James and I have been dating for almost a full two years now and still haven't kissed! Just started telling each other 'I love you'. But you date Henry for two weeks and you're already kissing and all that?"

"It's been three weeks and it's not my fault you guys don't love each other as much as Henry and I do!" She told me.

"Mel, that's not love! That's hormones!" I groaned.

"Whatever Sara! You're just jealous!" She shouted.

"Jealous of what?" I shouted back.

"Jealous that what I have is real and we're already kissing!" She yelled.

"It's not real!" I screamed.

"It is!"

"Whatever!" With that, I hung up on her. I groaned outwardly again and placed my head in a pillow before screaming. I felt a hand on my back as a weight fell beside me on the couch. I looked up to see my dad.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I looked up from the pillow and sighed before going on a rant.

"So, Mel just called me. So, at the dance, I got her and Henry to start dating. Cute and all that. Henry has always liked Mel but Mel was a shy bean before acting. Well, they stated talking apparently at school and Hen realized she was different and was like will you go to the dance with me so yeah. Well, I guess they've gone on a single date and they've already kissed and told each other 'I love you' and so I told her that it was too fast. It's obviously not right! You can't tell that you love someone in a two or three weeks span! It's stupid! I told her that and she got all defensive! Telling me I was the wrong one for making James wait two years! I just....I'm worried she's right and I'm worried I'm wrong. I'm worried that if I'm right she's wrong and she'll get hurt. I just...ugh!" I shoved my face in his shoulder and groaned again. "Am I wrong, daddy?" He looked at me and shook his head.

"No, of course you're not. Everyone has different paces, Sara. Though, I don't agree with Mels pace, there's not much we can do." He said. I groaned and sighed.

"She's going to get hurt." I sighed.

"And you'll be there for her, won't you?"

"Duh, she's my best friend." I nodded. "I just don't want her to be hurt."

"I know." He said. Sighing, I laid my head on his chest.

"I'm actually excited to work again. That way I can just worry about that and not everyone." I sighed. Dad laughed and I smiled, listening to his heart.

"I guess that's one way to put it." He chuckled. I nodded and smiled.

"Also, I miss being someone else. Especially Amy. I like Amy's personality. Tough and such." I told him.

"It's because she's Deans daughter." Dad spoke.

"Yeah yeah." I laughed. We sat there for a while before mom got back.

"How was your nap?" She asked.

"Pretty great." I nodded. "I had a pretty great dream."

"That's good." She smiled.

"How was grandmas?" I asked.

"She missed you." Mom laughed.

"Of course she did. Im awesome." I said, popping the hood of my hoodie onto my head and crossing my arms, trying to be cool. My parents laughed when J.J. ran and jumped onto my lap and hit my gut. Sighing, I smiled at my sister as she giggled along with her mom and dad.

"I gotta go." I laughed, setting J.J. in dad's lap.

"Go where?" Dad chuckled.

"Upstairs. I have to text my boyfriend and rant to him. Can you rant to mom for me. Put all emphasis on things like I would." I said.

"How can I do that?" He asked.

"Figure it out. You're an actor." I laughed. He chuckled as I walked up the stairs. I plopped on the bed and looked at my phone, texting James.

Me: Mel And Henry kissed.....-_-

James: really?

Me: yeah. Mel called me. Now she's mad bc I told her it was really too early to be kissing.

James: but it is really too early

Me: oml thank God you agree

James: ?

Me: Mel told me that you probably wanted to kiss but I was too much of a goody two shoes to

James: well, we almost kissed that one time before she interrupted us...

Me: yeah but still ...Idk

James: she made you feel bad because you thought I wanted to kiss more than I liked you for you?

Me: ig...

James: well that's not the case. Sure, kissing seems like the thing to do when you date but idk we're young and all

Me: OML THANK YOU!!!

James: lol you're welcome?

Me: lol yeah

James: I miss you tho

Me: lol miss you too.

James: I'm bored

Me: wish you were here

James: lol me too

We talked for a while before I decided to get on Twitter or something. So back and forth I went from James to Twitter. Twitter to James.

After a while, James had to go, so I was alone with Twitter and YouTube. I posted on Twitter about spring break.

@Sara_Ackles

Ever been super excited for spring break but then realize you have nothing planned and is instantly bored...

Yeah, my Twitter is lit. I was looking through a trend when Markiplier posted. He didn't just post, he commented on a tweet. My tweet! I quickly rushed to it and smiled.

@markiplier

Why don't you watch my videos then.

So, naturally, I tweeted him back.

@sara_ackles

@markiplier well, I've already watched all the videos sooo xD

I was happy. The Markiplier was texting me. It made me super happy. Then I got a DM.

Markiplier: Where are you?

Sara Ackles: In Texas right now. Why? What's up?

Markiplier: was going to feature you in a video but oh well

Sara Ackles: MARK NOOOO! I WANNA BE IN ONE!

Markiplier: well you're in Texas

Sara Ackles: it's not like I don't have a computer lol. #Skype

Markiplier: okay what's your Skype and I'll add you. You have to promise me you won't give it away though

Sara Ackles: are you kidding me😂 I literally can not give yours away because I wouldn't want mine given away. You're good fam 😂

Markiplier: ok lol

I gave him my Skype and he quickly added me. Quicker than I could boot up my computer at least. I added him back and noticed he messaged me.

Mark: just tell me when to call you

Sara: whenever you're ready. What game are we playing?

Mark: what games do you have?

Sara: mark...sweetie....when I'm not acting or watching youtube or tv, im playing games xD just tell me a game. It has to be multiplayer anyway xD

Mark: yeah. How about Town Of Salem? I've heard it's fun

Sara: OH MY LORD I LOVE TOS

Mark: okay then that's what We'll play

A.N.//

Ik ik, I just ended it. How bad I am. Lol I wrote this with no electricity. No wifi. On my phone. Sooo ya. I'm also wearing ugly af baggy af pants. Bc I have to go work and clean things up after the hurricane. I didn't die but everything is ruined. Mom didn't want me to wear my nice pants and my nice shirt. My NICE shoes and so I'm wearing my GRANDMAS and GRANDPAS clothes. MY GRANDFATHER!! UGGGHH...Im so sad. I mean, I have no one to impress but geez I wanna look good for myself. I cry....enjoy the chapter when I finally get my internet back. Ugh

AT A FRIENDS HOUSE WHO NEVER LOST POWER!!! PRAISE JESUS! ENJOY GUYS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 506 67
"Pain is the price of love We agree to pay it whenever we open our hearts. Every hello comes with the knowledge that one day it will be a goodbye Eve...
95.1K 884 40
One shots of the TV show Supernatural. Requests are open! WARNING⚠️: Includes SMUT, fluff and sad stuff. 16+ read at own risk (I'm just trying to not...
2K 58 11
You get a call from your ex, Jared Padalecki, to work a few scenes on the set of Supernatural as a hunter that takes a liking to Dean Winchester. The...
21.1K 766 31
"How does a stranger walk into my life and change what I thought it meant to be alive. It's crazy how you went from being just some girl..." --- Scar...