The daughters of SAMCRO

By ShantleTurtlePurdy

The story of Jenelle and Jessica Teller aka the Teller Twins or better known as The Princess's of SAMCRO!! More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Three

Chapter Three

1K 16 0
By ShantleTurtlePurdy

I was helping the prospects get drinks and minding me own business when Croweaters just had to start talking shit.

1st Croweater: She doesn't look like the typical Croweater.
2nd Croweater: she's not even pretty.

I ignored her. I was ignoring a lot of people. I was bent over getting Juice and Chibs a beer when I noticed a very large presents starring at my ass. When we are around people we ignore each other so that's what I did I got him the shots he wanted and went back to talking to Half-Sack. I noticed that Happy was talking to a Croweater. She kissed his neck and I got pissed so I started taking shot after shot. I was drunk and walked over to the Croweater. I grabbed her hair and smashed her face into the pool table. I was picked up by the waist but my fingers where still locked in her hair. I kept punching her while they tried to pull me away.

Chibs: lass let her go.

I didn't let her go. I just kept hitting her in the face over and over again. Happy came over and grabbed my throat applying a little pressure.

Happy: let her hair go little girl.

My eyes got all big and I looked at him. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little turned on. Jax pried my hand out of her hair. Chibs put me down and I smashed my lips to Happy's. I pulled away and Jax's looked pissed.

Jax: you hurt my sister I'll fuck you up so bad.
Happy: I'll never hurt her.

Jax walked away and I kissed Happy. We walked to the dorms and I ended up falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 73 53
Panther Teller is Jax's little sister, she's been through a lot in her life. One of the Sons start to fall for her. Will she heal him or will he heal...
103K 2K 27
Familiar faces; haunting memories. Sophia Morrison returns to Charming to take care of her father and in hopes to leave her old wild life behind in...
134K 3K 41
Carrie just wanted to have a simple and normal life. Maybe even be happy for once in her life. Unfortunately for her, life had other plans and she is...
128K 2.7K 36
This book is complete ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual a...